RYR free lift support?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.

RYR free lift support?

Will / do you guys sell a red yeast rice free life support?

I currently take cycle support 1 scoop a day and pills would be much easier.

Do you think its beneficial to take everyday or should i just stick on while on cycle?

2. Registered User

Yes we do its the orange flavored version. CS is great when used daily for overall health purposes.
    Here is where you can find CS orange flavor: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...-servings.html
    doing my own thang!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.

yea that's that i have currently but why no life support version of RYR free?
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    yea that's that i have currently but why no life support version of RYR free?
    That I can not tell you, you could pm Crowler to see what he tells you.
    doing my own thang!
  5. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

I do not know of any plans to create a RYR free version of Life Support but you can PM crowler at annabolicinnovation dot com. The RYR is the US now does not contain any statins if that is what you are worried about.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I do not know of any plans to create a RYR free version of Life Support but you can PM crowler at annabolicinnovation dot com. The RYR is the US now does not contain any statins if that is what you are worried about.
    The Red Yeast Rice currently in your products does not contain Lovastatin? Why put RYR in your products with no evidence that it works without the lowering cholesterol effects of Lovastatin? Why not discard RYR in its entirety from your product line? There is no evidence that RYR free of the monacolins that lower cholesterol has any benefit whatsoever. This doesn't make sense.
  7. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by gymdevil25 View Post
    The Red Yeast Rice currently in your products does not contain Lovastatin? Why put RYR in your products with no evidence that it works without the lowering cholesterol effects of Lovastatin? Why not discard RYR in its entirety from your product line? There is no evidence that RYR free of the monacolins that lower cholesterol has any benefit whatsoever. This doesn't make sense.
    That is not my choice I do not have control over what goes into the product as I am just a rep. It is against the law to have Lovastatin in RYR in the US so we follow the law.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    That is not my choice I do not have control over what goes into the product as I am just a rep. It is against the law to have Lovastatin in RYR in the US so we follow the law.
    I know you are just a rep for the company. But, is this not a question that should have an answer to it. It just seems odd that AI has two products that contain RYR (a bunk supplement). Why take the time to put it in their? Why not put in something else that would benefit. I know you can't answer these questions but hopefully you could pass them on to the people who can. I am not attacking you or the company just inquiring about 2 of AI's products. Thanks for the quick response.
  9. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor

Thank you for the questions. We made an alternative with the Cycle Support we should look into doing the same with the Life Support. Listening to our customers and potential customers is the best thing to do.

When it was originally made we listened to which ingredients customers wanted us to include and that was one of them.

Let me do some research as to making the alternative and see what we can do. Thank you for the question/suggestion.

Gymdevil what would you suggest to replace it with?
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Thank you for the questions. We made an alternative with the Cycle Support we should look into doing the same with the Life Support. Listening to our customers and potential customers is the best thing to do.

When it was originally made we listened to which ingredients customers wanted us to include and that was one of them.

Let me do some research as to making the alternative and see what we can do. Thank you for the question/suggestion.

Gymdevil what would you suggest to replace it with?

Thanks Crowler for responding. I just want to say I am actually a customer of your Cycle Support, believe it or not I have been using it for the past 2 years and it has kept my blood pressure and cholesterol in check and it's just a great all around supplement. However, I have always wondered why RYR was in the formula. Well, I understand now that you were just listening to what the consumer wanted. I just put a few of my favorite supplement picks that I hope can help. Thanks again.

Pycnogenol- has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects, as well as stimulating the immune system and can support normal glucose levels.

Grapefruit Seed extract- (Can't live without this supplement...alkalizing is one of the main reasons) antioxidant, helpful in alkalizing the blood,eliminate many types of internal and external infections caused from many types of parasites (single and multi-celled), viruses, bacteria's, and fungi, high levels of vitamin C and E

Grape Seed extract
    - my help with high blood pressure and high cholesterol by limiting lipid oxidation. Phenolics in grape seeds may reduce risk of heart disease by inhibiting platelet aggregation and reducing inflammation
  11. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor

Hey Gym Devil.

WOW I have a lot of things to thank you for. Being a Cycle Support user, the quick response to the question and the detailed reply!

I will get working on this and see what we can do. I will say it wont be overnight but I will work on it and hope to get something together towards the first of the year.
  12. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

We aim to please.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.

thanks alot guys. RYR i thought was also hard on the liver? or was it kidneys
  14. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.

I second GymDevil's recommendations. I'm on a statin and bought the Bogo deal at NP, which at that price even with the RYR in it I figured the other ingredients made it worth it. Replacing the RYR with a good antioxidant and maybe even something with some optical or eye support like Bilberry also would be an option. Thanks for listening to the customer, hope to see this soon. BTW, why is Life Support no longer listed on the NP website?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.

hmm i think grape seed extract would be sweet
  16. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor

GOOD NEWS!

Grape seed extract IS in the new Orange flavored Cycle Support and it also has 20% more servings for FREE>
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.

this is true i have it for my next ph cycle. but for everyday a pill form would be sweeet
  18. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.

I second the pill form in any version either Life or Cycle Support
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    GOOD NEWS!

Grape seed extract IS in the new Orange flavored Cycle Support and it also has 20% more servings for FREE>
    That's actually what I have been buying since it has been available. Really hoping you might be able to fit a a new version with that Grapefruit Seed Extract though, but thanks for looking out Crowler.

Why not start a contest thread...have members chime in with suggestions on what to replace RYR with, winner gets free stuff. Just a thought. Again, love your Co. and hope to see more products from you guys.
  20. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by gymdevil25 View Post
    That's actually what I have been buying since it has been available. Really hoping you might be able to fit a a new version with that Grapefruit Seed Extract though, but thanks for looking out Crowler.

Why not start a contest thread...have members chime in with suggestions on what to replace RYR with, winner gets free stuff. Just a thought. Again, love your Co. and hope to see more products from you guys.
    Thank you for the kind words. We will do our very best to meet the needs of our customers and we listen to your suggestions.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 02-01-2010, 10:44 AM
  2. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 03-24-2009, 06:28 PM
  3. Life is short. LIFT heavy things. Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-18-2009, 10:06 AM
  4. AI - cycle support RYR free
    By DrakeC in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-06-2008, 02:00 PM