Quality issue with cycle support 2.0 orange

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Senior Member
    1HP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    629
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    15.77%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quality issue with cycle support 2.0 orange


    I've got 2 tubs of the new 72 serving Cycle support 2.0 which have a few very big and several smaller rockhard black/brown and white/yellow chuncks in.

    This is printed on the side: CS ORANGE LOT 091183 EXP7/11.

    I dont know what these chuncks are but I feel very uncomfortable just trying to crush and mix them. What if one of those chucks is like 10 grams of policosonol with a normal serving size of 10mg. On that note, how do I know the consistency of dosages of listed ingredients? I bet something is off quite a bit in this lot.

  2. Senior Member
    matthias7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,627
    Rep Power
    883
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    1.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Doesn't sound good.

    Cycle support has a great reputation (got mine not tried) but this kinda tarnishes it.
  3. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,986
    Rep Power
    986036
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    70.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I will point this out to Crowler.

    Until then, plz feel free to email customer service: http://www.anabolicinnovations.com/forum
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
    •   
       

  4. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4831
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    55.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    1 HP thank you for the purchase and the post.

    VERY sorry for the trouble. We are happy to send you new jars right away.

    Please email me directly at CROWLER [at] anabolicInnovations.com

    Thank you and again I apologize for the problem.
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  5. Senior Member
    1HP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    629
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    15.77%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Thank you for the adequate response. E-mail sent.
  6. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.76%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    Thank you for the adequate response. E-mail sent.
    Again thank you for bringing this to our attention an sorry it happened.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  7. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13734
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    33.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by matthias7 View Post
    Doesn't sound good.

    Cycle support has a great reputation (got mine not tried) but this kinda tarnishes it.
    You can't tarnish a super-supplement, its physically impossible.

    But under certain rare conditions it may clump. lol

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    1 HP thank you for the purchase and the post.

    VERY sorry for the trouble. We are happy to send you new jars right away.

    Please email me directly at CROWLER [at] anabolicInnovations.com

    Thank you and again I apologize for the problem.
    Now that is Customer Service!
  8. Senior Member
    1HP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    629
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    15.77%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Crowler refunded me through paypal so AI came through on this. Shipping new tubs was too expensive since I live in Europe.

    I must admit I'm not entirely happy since it'll cost me $117 to order 2 new tubs on the current sale (including shipping) and then I will have to pay custom duties again (30%) so I'm losing quite a bit of money on this still. I guess thats the risk for ordering internationally
  9. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13734
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    33.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    Crowler refunded me through paypal so AI came through on this. Shipping new tubs was too expensive since I live in Europe.

    I must admit I'm not entirely happy since it'll cost me $117 to order 2 new tubs on the current sale (including shipping) and then I will have to pay custom duties again (30%) so I'm losing quite a bit of money on this still. I guess thats the risk for ordering internationally
    International shipping and customs just plain stinks for everyone involved.
  10. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4831
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    55.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    1HP Thank you for the post.

    I am sorry you are not happy with the $95 we sent you for the 2 containers of Cycle Support without requiring you to send the bottles back.

    We sent you over double what we were paid for the Cycle Support.

    I believe many companies would have required you to send back the items before they would refund your money.

    I am sorry you are not pleased with the refund.
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  11. Senior Member
    1HP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    629
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    15.77%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    1HP Thank you for the post.

    I am sorry you are not happy with the $95 we sent you for the 2 containers of Cycle Support without requiring you to send the bottles back.

    We sent you over double what we were paid for the Cycle Support.

    I believe many companies would have required you to send back the items before they would refund your money.

    I am sorry you are not pleased with the refund.
    I think you misunderstood me.

    I am pleased with both your customer support and refund which allow me to buy 2 new tubs.

    I am not pleased with having to pay international shipping costs and custom duties on those 2 new tubs which I do not blame on you.

    I know you wouldve simply send me 2 new bottles had I been an US resident which wouldve been cheaper for both you and me.

    Your customer service is A ok, very adequate response and fast handling.

    It simply sucks that there is no nutraplanet with comparable pricing in europe
  12. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4831
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    55.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Thank you for the information.

    Much appreciated!
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  13. Senior Member
    1HP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    629
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    15.77%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    np, I've been a regular user of post cycle support for probably around 3 years now and have gone through many problem free tubs so I know this was an exception. The product is very convenient for a broad spectrum general health protocol.
  14. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.76%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    np, I've been a regular user of post cycle support for probably around 3 years now and have gone through many problem free tubs so I know this was an exception. The product is very convenient for a broad spectrum general health protocol.
    Many people do the same they take it at half the dose ED for general health or they take Life Support.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  15. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,483
    Rep Power
    1057412
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    58.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Damn HP.. In my eyes you got shafted. If the product is ****, it is ****... you pay for a certain level of quality. You can take images to prove it is ****. You should not have to eat any cost (Be it the retailer or manufacture that reimburses you). I know if I order something that is faulty, I expect it returned or replaced by the manufacturer at their expense. They made the product that wasnt up to par, so they should eat any cost incurred. Just like an electronic, you get said product, it doesnt work, they send you a box and shipping label to return it.
    The Historic PES Legend
  16. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.76%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Damn HP.. In my eyes you got shafted. If the product is ****, it is ****... you pay for a certain level of quality. You can take images to prove it is ****. You should not have to eat any cost (Be it the retailer or manufacture that reimburses you). I know if I order something that is faulty, I expect it returned or replaced by the manufacturer at their expense. They made the product that wasnt up to par, so they should eat any cost incurred. Just like an electronic, you get said product, it doesnt work, they send you a box and shipping label to return it.
    Just remember that he did not buy this direct from us. It was bought from a retailer who storage policy is not known it could have got damp. I do not know what happened and am not trying to spread blame. But he was refunded more than double the cost. If it were me I would go after where it was bought from.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  17. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4831
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    55.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    I think you misunderstood me.

    I am pleased with both your customer support and refund which allow me to buy 2 new tubs.

    I am not pleased with having to pay international shipping costs and custom duties on those 2 new tubs which I do not blame on you.

    I know you wouldve simply send me 2 new bottles had I been an US resident which wouldve been cheaper for both you and me.

    Your customer service is A ok, very adequate response and fast handling.

    It simply sucks that there is no nutraplanet with comparable pricing in europe

    I am sorry I thought you were saying you paid $95 including shipping. Now I see you said there were additional shipping charges.

    You have been sent $118 for the 2 containers of Cycle Support.

    I believe this covers all that you paid to Nutra Planet correct?

    If not please let me know and I will take care of it personally.
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  18. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.76%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    I am sorry I thought you were saying you paid $95 including shipping. Now I see you said there were additional shipping charges.

    You have been sent $118 for the 2 containers of Cycle Support.

    I believe this covers all that you paid to Nutra Planet correct?

    If not please let me know and I will take care of it personally.
    Very nice move. That is why I love being a AI rep.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  19. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,483
    Rep Power
    1057412
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    58.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    I am sorry I thought you were saying you paid $95 including shipping. Now I see you said there were additional shipping charges.

    You have been sent $118 for the 2 containers of Cycle Support.

    I believe this covers all that you paid to Nutra Planet correct?

    If not please let me know and I will take care of it personally.
    Now.. THAT is stand up!
    The Historic PES Legend
  20. Senior Member
    1HP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    629
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    15.77%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Indeed another $23 just did arrive on my paypal account.

    Thats very generous in my book, you have now fully paid for a new order with nutraplanet for 2 tubs of Cycle Support including international shipping costs.

    Thank you very much I am 100% satisfied now
  21. Senior Member
    1HP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    629
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    15.77%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Many people do the same they take it at half the dose ED for general health or they take Life Support.
    Yes I cap it into "00" caps and take 3 of those 2 times a day which makes a fulll serving. Very affordable that way.

    I have chronically highish bloodpressure and LDL. CS takes 10 points of the bp and keeps my LDL in the healthy range. I take it around 6 months a year.
  22. NP Supplement Pimp
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,061
    Rep Power
    136889
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    28.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Just remember that he did not buy this direct from us. It was bought from a retailer who storage policy is not known it could have got damp. I do not know what happened and am not trying to spread blame. But he was refunded more than double the cost. If it were me I would go after where it was bought from.
    We truly appreciate the excellent customer service and fast response at AI perfects, what a stand up company!! This is one of the many great reasons why NutraPlanet is proud to stand behind this great company!

    I must admit that he did purchase this product from us, NutraPlanet. THOUGH, we do keep ALL products in a climate controlled warehouse, even keeping any appropriate products in a fridge or away from any light, in order to keep them in the best condition possible. Seeing that we even air condition our entire warehouse during warmer times of the year (not just office space), our electric bill each month can go through the roof. But, this is the sacrifice we are willing to take, to give every customer a peace of mind and top quality. This response is not out of retaliation, but just to address anyone's concern about quality assurance.

    HP, once you have placed your re-order, please email me and I will personally make sure some goodies (T-Shirt & Shaker) are included in your shipment. Despite that we are very busy today, I will also place your order on top of the invoice pile, in help ensure that your order is shipped out immeidately. Though, keep in mind, our hours of operation are Monday-Friday, from 10am to 5pm (EST).

    You can email me, Darren, at customerservice@nutraplanet.co m

    Thanks for your patience & understanding during this time of inconvenience, as well as, for choosing NutraPlanet!
    --
    Darren
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  23. Senior Member
    1HP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    629
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    15.77%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    We truly appreciate the excellent customer service and fast response at AI perfects, what a stand up company!! This is one of the many great reasons why NutraPlanet is proud to stand behind this great company!

    I must admit that he did purchase this product from us, NutraPlanet. THOUGH, we do keep ALL products in a climate controlled warehouse, even keeping any appropriate products in a fridge or away from any light, in order to keep them in the best condition possible. Seeing that we even air condition our entire warehouse during warmer times of the year (not just office space), our electric bill each month can go through the roof. But, this is the sacrifice we are willing to take, to give every customer a peace of mind and top quality. This response is not out of retaliation, but just to address anyone's concern about quality assurance.

    HP, once you have placed your re-order, please email me and I will personally make sure some goodies (T-Shirt & Shaker) are included in your shipment. Despite that we are very busy today, I will also place your order on top of the invoice pile, in help ensure that your order is shipped out immeidately. Though, keep in mind, our hours of operation are Monday-Friday, from 10am to 5pm (EST).

    You can email me, Darren, at customerservice@nutraplanet.co m

    Thanks for your patience & understanding during this time of inconvenience, as well as, for choosing NutraPlanet!
    --
    Darren
    Ah wow very cool. I just ordered an AI support Stack 2.0 (just noticed the pcs being a steal in this how come I missed that before ) and forwarded the order to your mail adress
  24. New Member
    tims03redfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    193
    Rep Power
    178
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    40.73%

    Thumbs up


    Great Customer Service in this thread all around!

    Big thumbs up to Anabolic Innovations & Nutra Planet!

  25. Senior Member
    1HP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    629
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    15.77%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    And its on its way

    Date Ordered: 10/23/2009 at 02:17PM
    Date Shipped: 10/23/2009 at 03:12PM
  26. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.76%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    We truly appreciate the excellent customer service and fast response at AI perfects, what a stand up company!! This is one of the many great reasons why NutraPlanet is proud to stand behind this great company!

    I must admit that he did purchase this product from us, NutraPlanet. THOUGH, we do keep ALL products in a climate controlled warehouse, even keeping any appropriate products in a fridge or away from any light, in order to keep them in the best condition possible. Seeing that we even air condition our entire warehouse during warmer times of the year (not just office space), our electric bill each month can go through the roof. But, this is the sacrifice we are willing to take, to give every customer a peace of mind and top quality. This response is not out of retaliation, but just to address anyone's concern about quality assurance.

    HP, once you have placed your re-order, please email me and I will personally make sure some goodies (T-Shirt & Shaker) are included in your shipment. Despite that we are very busy today, I will also place your order on top of the invoice pile, in help ensure that your order is shipped out immeidately. Though, keep in mind, our hours of operation are Monday-Friday, from 10am to 5pm (EST).

    You can email me, Darren, at customerservice@nutraplanet.co m

    Thanks for your patience & understanding during this time of inconvenience, as well as, for choosing NutraPlanet!
    --
    Darren
    Another very generous offer way to step up NP.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  27. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,553
    Rep Power
    1181617
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    88.76%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    mine had the same problem but they kinda grind up if you smush it. either way im sure it would dissolve.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  28. NP Supplement Pimp
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,061
    Rep Power
    136889
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    28.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    mine had the same problem but they kinda grind up if you smush it. either way im sure it would dissolve.
    The clumping WILL NOT devalue the effectiveness of the product, merely just a slight inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding and support!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  29. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,553
    Rep Power
    1181617
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    88.76%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    The clumping WILL NOT devalue the effectiveness of the product, merely just a slight inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding and support!
    I never had a problem with it. Just shovel it in my mouth and chase it haha.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  30. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.76%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I never had a problem with it. Just shovel it in my mouth and chase it haha.
    We had a rep that just plain ate it out of the jug
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  31. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,483
    Rep Power
    1057412
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    58.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    The clumping WILL NOT devalue the effectiveness of the product, merely just a slight inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding and support!
    I disagree.. clumping usually results from moisture entering the powder, and we all know moisture will degrade product much more rapidly than intended.
    The Historic PES Legend
  32. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13734
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    33.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I disagree.. clumping usually results from moisture entering the powder, and we all know moisture will degrade product much more rapidly than intended.
    Last I checked, CS was a powder....

    Food for thought.

    And please note the bolded items.

    Stolen from the net-

    "A powder is a dry, bulk solid composed of a large number of very fine particles that may flow freely when shaken or tilted. Powders are a special sub-class of granular materials, although the terms powder and granular are sometimes used to distinguish separate classes of material. In particular, powders refer to those granular materials that have the finer grain sizes, and that therefore have a greater tendency to form clumps when flowing. Granulars refers to the coarser granular materials that do not tend to form clumps except when wet."

    The clumping behavior of a powder arises because of the molecular Van der Waals force that causes individual grains to cling to one another. Actually, this force is present not just in powders, but in sand and gravel, too. However, in such coarse granular materials the weight and the inertia of the individual grains are much larger than the very weak Van der Waals forces, and therefore the tiny clinging between grains does not have a dominant effect on the bulk behavior of the material. Only when the grains are very small and lightweight does the Van der Waals force become predominant, causing the material clump like a powder.

  33. Senior Member
    1HP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    629
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    15.77%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    lol, well anyway my 2 new tubs arrived yesterday alongside some extra nutraplanet goodies so I am more then satisfied Thank you AI and NP!

    Btw that new type shaker bottle is a big step up from the old type, love it.
  34. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,483
    Rep Power
    1057412
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    58.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Last I checked, CS was a powder....

    Food for thought.

    And please note the bolded items.

    Stolen from the net-

    "A powder is a dry, bulk solid composed of a large number of very fine particles that may flow freely when shaken or tilted. Powders are a special sub-class of granular materials, although the terms powder and granular are sometimes used to distinguish separate classes of material. In particular, powders refer to those granular materials that have the finer grain sizes, and that therefore have a greater tendency to form clumps when flowing. Granulars refers to the coarser granular materials that do not tend to form clumps except when wet."

    The clumping behavior of a powder arises because of the molecular Van der Waals force that causes individual grains to cling to one another. Actually, this force is present not just in powders, but in sand and gravel, too. However, in such coarse granular materials the weight and the inertia of the individual grains are much larger than the very weak Van der Waals forces, and therefore the tiny clinging between grains does not have a dominant effect on the bulk behavior of the material. Only when the grains are very small and lightweight does the Van der Waals force become predominant, causing the material clump like a powder.

    Dude... read my damn post... did you just seemingly skip over the part I said about it being a powder? Your theory is: weak binding due inertia and weight, clumping in these powders are due to moisture. If you have to smash it with a spoon, then it is not what you describe. These powders are very hygroscopic. Please refer to Citrulline malate for a reference.
    Last edited by DAdams91982; 10-27-2009 at 11:53 AM.
    The Historic PES Legend
  35. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13734
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    33.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Dude... read my damn post... did you just seemingly skip over the part I said about it being a powder? Your theory is week binding due inertia and weight, clumping in these powders are due to moisture. If you have to smash it with a spoon, then it is not what you describe. These powders are very hygroscopic. Please refer to Citrulline malate for a reference.

    Weak or week theory? lol Yeah ok.

    I didnt miss anything in your post, more of a clarification. As it appears your not sure what powders are and how they behave.

    Have a nice day bro.

  36. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,483
    Rep Power
    1057412
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    58.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Weak theory? lol Yeah ok.

    I didnt miss anything in your post, more of a clarification. As it appears your not sure what powders are and how they behave.

    Have a nice day bro.

    Holy crap man. Read my posts if you feel like responding... I did not say weak theory... I said weak binding.

    If you want to go to toe with debate and knowledge, that is fine, but if you feel like responding, knowing what you are saying first. I have formulated enough of these supplements you take to know how powders behave. You apparently do not know about environmental factors that play roles, and how certain compounds react to certain variable. When you get a firm understanding of said topics, come back in to this thread and make your apology public.
    The Historic PES Legend
  37. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,553
    Rep Power
    1181617
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    88.76%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    We had a rep that just plain ate it out of the jug
    its not that tastey hahaha it aint PB!

    Thats pretty epic though,.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  38. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13734
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    33.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Holy crap man. Read my posts if you feel like responding... I did not say weak theory... I said weak binding.

    If you want to go to toe with debate and knowledge, that is fine, but if you feel like responding, knowing what you are saying first. I have formulated enough of these supplements you take to know how powders behave. You apparently do not know about environmental factors that play roles, and how certain compounds react to certain variable. When you get a firm understanding of said topics, come back in to this thread and make your apology public.
    LoL, apology.

    Right.

    Week theory or Weak theory? Which is it?

    I also have a background in Foods- Flavors, Colors, Powders, Granulars, Fruits, Peanut Butter, Cherries, Alcohols and so on. I worked closely with QC Labs specifically with powders and flavors for 3 years as a level 2 skilled laborer in a Teamster Union. The company was named Universal Flavors and located in Fenton, MO.

    Point is many of our raw powders had clumps.


    Neither of us actually seen the product in question, so I am not going to argue this anymore. There is no sample to debate on, only heresay.

    Been a pleasure D.
  39. Senior Member
    matthias7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,627
    Rep Power
    883
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    1.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Impressive outcome indeed.

    The AI product I run as a staple is Stoked. Works fine.
  40. Senior Member
    matthias7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,627
    Rep Power
    883
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    1.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I checked out "Cycle Support" 2 in more detail.

    Its impressive stuff and I can drop some of my stack take this stuff and still gain more anti-oxidants than I'm taking now, partic. grape seed extract.

    I always saw it for on PH support, but as part of the daily stack it looks good - Saw Palmetto ain't something I (think) I need to take, but you never know. Bit concerned that saw works by reducing DHT - I dunno if thats true or I'm confusing it with pharmaceutical stuff that causes prostrate reduction. I dunno how saw palmetto really works just a guess.

    The only thing is that my idebenone intake is higher than Cycle Support offers (50mg vs. 180mg). Thats no big deal.

    Two questions:
    1. Why don't you sell it in bulk?
    2. Any advantage in buying direct?
    3. Nutras offer of 2 Cycle Support 1 post-cycle support $100 - not bad. Ain't CS 2 though.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support 2.0 Orange
    By urbanski in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 06:36 PM
  2. AK32408's Orange Cycle Support review
    By AK32408 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-21-2009, 05:31 PM
  3. New Cycle Support Orange Flavor
    By AZMIDLYF in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 11:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in