Quality issue with cycle support 2.0 orange

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
I've got 2 tubs of the new 72 serving Cycle support 2.0 which have a few very big and several smaller rockhard black/brown and white/yellow chuncks in.

This is printed on the side: CS ORANGE LOT 091183 EXP7/11.

I dont know what these chuncks are but I feel very uncomfortable just trying to crush and mix them. What if one of those chucks is like 10 grams of policosonol with a normal serving size of 10mg. On that note, how do I know the consistency of dosages of listed ingredients? I bet something is off quite a bit in this lot.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't sound good.

Cycle support has a great reputation (got mine not tried) but this kinda tarnishes it.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
1 HP thank you for the purchase and the post.

VERY sorry for the trouble. We are happy to send you new jars right away.

Please email me directly at CROWLER [at] anabolicInnovations.com

Thank you and again I apologize for the problem.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the adequate response. E-mail sent.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't sound good.

Cycle support has a great reputation (got mine not tried) but this kinda tarnishes it.
You can't tarnish a super-supplement, its physically impossible. :)

But under certain rare conditions it may clump. lol

1 HP thank you for the purchase and the post.

VERY sorry for the trouble. We are happy to send you new jars right away.

Please email me directly at CROWLER [at] anabolicInnovations.com

Thank you and again I apologize for the problem.
Now that is Customer Service!

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Crowler refunded me through paypal so AI came through on this. Shipping new tubs was too expensive since I live in Europe.

I must admit I'm not entirely happy since it'll cost me $117 to order 2 new tubs on the current sale (including shipping) and then I will have to pay custom duties again (30%) so I'm losing quite a bit of money on this still. I guess thats the risk for ordering internationally ;)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Crowler refunded me through paypal so AI came through on this. Shipping new tubs was too expensive since I live in Europe.

I must admit I'm not entirely happy since it'll cost me $117 to order 2 new tubs on the current sale (including shipping) and then I will have to pay custom duties again (30%) so I'm losing quite a bit of money on this still. I guess thats the risk for ordering internationally ;)
International shipping and customs just plain stinks for everyone involved.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
1HP Thank you for the post.

I am sorry you are not happy with the $95 we sent you for the 2 containers of Cycle Support without requiring you to send the bottles back.

We sent you over double what we were paid for the Cycle Support.

I believe many companies would have required you to send back the items before they would refund your money.

I am sorry you are not pleased with the refund.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
1HP Thank you for the post.

I am sorry you are not happy with the $95 we sent you for the 2 containers of Cycle Support without requiring you to send the bottles back.

We sent you over double what we were paid for the Cycle Support.

I believe many companies would have required you to send back the items before they would refund your money.

I am sorry you are not pleased with the refund.
I think you misunderstood me.

I am pleased with both your customer support and refund which allow me to buy 2 new tubs.

I am not pleased with having to pay international shipping costs and custom duties on those 2 new tubs which I do not blame on you.

I know you wouldve simply send me 2 new bottles had I been an US resident which wouldve been cheaper for both you and me.

Your customer service is A ok, very adequate response and fast handling.

It simply sucks that there is no nutraplanet with comparable pricing in europe ;)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the information.

Much appreciated!

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
np, I've been a regular user of post cycle support for probably around 3 years now and have gone through many problem free tubs so I know this was an exception. The product is very convenient for a broad spectrum general health protocol.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
np, I've been a regular user of post cycle support for probably around 3 years now and have gone through many problem free tubs so I know this was an exception. The product is very convenient for a broad spectrum general health protocol.
Many people do the same they take it at half the dose ED for general health or they take Life Support.:)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn HP.. In my eyes you got shafted. If the product is ****, it is ****... you pay for a certain level of quality. You can take images to prove it is ****. You should not have to eat any cost (Be it the retailer or manufacture that reimburses you). I know if I order something that is faulty, I expect it returned or replaced by the manufacturer at their expense. They made the product that wasnt up to par, so they should eat any cost incurred. Just like an electronic, you get said product, it doesnt work, they send you a box and shipping label to return it.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn HP.. In my eyes you got shafted. If the product is ****, it is ****... you pay for a certain level of quality. You can take images to prove it is ****. You should not have to eat any cost (Be it the retailer or manufacture that reimburses you). I know if I order something that is faulty, I expect it returned or replaced by the manufacturer at their expense. They made the product that wasnt up to par, so they should eat any cost incurred. Just like an electronic, you get said product, it doesnt work, they send you a box and shipping label to return it.
Just remember that he did not buy this direct from us. It was bought from a retailer who storage policy is not known it could have got damp. I do not know what happened and am not trying to spread blame. But he was refunded more than double the cost. If it were me I would go after where it was bought from.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I think you misunderstood me.

I am pleased with both your customer support and refund which allow me to buy 2 new tubs.

I am not pleased with having to pay international shipping costs and custom duties on those 2 new tubs which I do not blame on you.

I know you wouldve simply send me 2 new bottles had I been an US resident which wouldve been cheaper for both you and me.

Your customer service is A ok, very adequate response and fast handling.

It simply sucks that there is no nutraplanet with comparable pricing in europe ;)

I am sorry I thought you were saying you paid $95 including shipping. Now I see you said there were additional shipping charges.

You have been sent $118 for the 2 containers of Cycle Support.

I believe this covers all that you paid to Nutra Planet correct?

If not please let me know and I will take care of it personally.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am sorry I thought you were saying you paid $95 including shipping. Now I see you said there were additional shipping charges.

Very nice move. That is why I love being a AI rep.:)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Now.. THAT is stand up!

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Indeed another $23 just did arrive on my paypal account.

Thats very generous in my book, you have now fully paid for a new order with nutraplanet for 2 tubs of Cycle Support including international shipping costs.

Thank you very much I am 100% satisfied now :)

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Many people do the same they take it at half the dose ED for general health or they take Life Support.:)
Yes I cap it into "00" caps and take 3 of those 2 times a day which makes a fulll serving. Very affordable that way.

I have chronically highish bloodpressure and LDL. CS takes 10 points of the bp and keeps my LDL in the healthy range. I take it around 6 months a year.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Just remember that he did not buy this direct from us. It was bought from a retailer who storage policy is not known it could have got damp. I do not know what happened and am not trying to spread blame. But he was refunded more than double the cost. If it were me I would go after where it was bought from.
We truly appreciate the excellent customer service and fast response at AI perfects, what a stand up company!! This is one of the many great reasons why NutraPlanet is proud to stand behind this great company! :cheers:

I must admit that he did purchase this product from us, NutraPlanet. THOUGH, we do keep ALL products in a climate controlled warehouse, even keeping any appropriate products in a fridge or away from any light, in order to keep them in the best condition possible. Seeing that we even air condition our entire warehouse during warmer times of the year (not just office space), our electric bill each month can go through the roof. But, this is the sacrifice we are willing to take, to give every customer a peace of mind and top quality. This response is not out of retaliation, but just to address anyone's concern about quality assurance.

HP, once you have placed your re-order, please email me and I will personally make sure some goodies (T-Shirt & Shaker) are included in your shipment. Despite that we are very busy today, I will also place your order on top of the invoice pile, in help ensure that your order is shipped out immeidately. Though, keep in mind, our hours of operation are Monday-Friday, from 10am to 5pm (EST).

You can email me, Darren, at [B][email protected][/B]

Thanks for your patience & understanding during this time of inconvenience, as well as, for choosing NutraPlanet!
--
Darren

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
We truly appreciate the excellent customer service and fast response at AI perfects, what a stand up company!! This is one of the many great reasons why NutraPlanet is proud to stand behind this great company! :cheers:

I must admit that he did purchase this product from us, NutraPlanet. THOUGH, we do keep ALL products in a climate controlled warehouse, even keeping any appropriate products in a fridge or away from any light, in order to keep them in the best condition possible. Seeing that we even air condition our entire warehouse during warmer times of the year (not just office space), our electric bill each month can go through the roof. But, this is the sacrifice we are willing to take, to give every customer a peace of mind and top quality. This response is not out of retaliation, but just to address anyone's concern about quality assurance.

HP, once you have placed your re-order, please email me and I will personally make sure some goodies (T-Shirt & Shaker) are included in your shipment. Despite that we are very busy today, I will also place your order on top of the invoice pile, in help ensure that your order is shipped out immeidately. Though, keep in mind, our hours of operation are Monday-Friday, from 10am to 5pm (EST).

Thanks for your patience & understanding during this time of inconvenience, as well as, for choosing NutraPlanet!
--
Darren
Ah wow very cool. I just ordered an AI support Stack 2.0 (just noticed the pcs being a steal in this how come I missed that before ;) ) and forwarded the order to your mail adress :)

tims03redfire

Awards
Great Customer Service in this thread all around!

Big thumbs up to Anabolic Innovations & Nutra Planet!

:cheers:

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
And its on its way :)

Date Ordered: 10/23/2009 at 02:17PM
Date Shipped: 10/23/2009 at 03:12PM

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

--
Darren
Another very generous offer way to step up NP.:)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mine had the same problem but they kinda grind up if you smush it. either way im sure it would dissolve.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
mine had the same problem but they kinda grind up if you smush it. either way im sure it would dissolve.
The clumping WILL NOT devalue the effectiveness of the product, merely just a slight inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding and support!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The clumping WILL NOT devalue the effectiveness of the product, merely just a slight inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding and support!
I never had a problem with it. Just shovel it in my mouth and chase it haha.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I disagree.. clumping usually results from moisture entering the powder, and we all know moisture will degrade product much more rapidly than intended.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I disagree.. clumping usually results from moisture entering the powder, and we all know moisture will degrade product much more rapidly than intended.
Last I checked, CS was a powder....

Food for thought.

And please note the bolded items. :)

Stolen from the net-

"A powder is a dry, bulk solid composed of a large number of very fine particles that may flow freely when shaken or tilted. Powders are a special sub-class of granular materials, although the terms powder and granular are sometimes used to distinguish separate classes of material. In particular, powders refer to those granular materials that have the finer grain sizes, and that therefore have a greater tendency to form clumps when flowing. Granulars refers to the coarser granular materials that do not tend to form clumps except when wet."

The clumping behavior of a powder arises because of the molecular Van der Waals force that causes individual grains to cling to one another. Actually, this force is present not just in powders, but in sand and gravel, too. However, in such coarse granular materials the weight and the inertia of the individual grains are much larger than the very weak Van der Waals forces, and therefore the tiny clinging between grains does not have a dominant effect on the bulk behavior of the material. Only when the grains are very small and lightweight does the Van der Waals force become predominant, causing the material clump like a powder.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
lol, well anyway my 2 new tubs arrived yesterday alongside some extra nutraplanet goodies so I am more then satisfied :) Thank you AI and NP!

Btw that new type shaker bottle is a big step up from the old type, love it.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last I checked, CS was a powder....

Food for thought.

And please note the bolded items. :)

Stolen from the net-

"A powder is a dry, bulk solid composed of a large number of very fine particles that may flow freely when shaken or tilted. Powders are a special sub-class of granular materials, although the terms powder and granular are sometimes used to distinguish separate classes of material. In particular, powders refer to those granular materials that have the finer grain sizes, and that therefore have a greater tendency to form clumps when flowing. Granulars refers to the coarser granular materials that do not tend to form clumps except when wet."

The clumping behavior of a powder arises because of the molecular Van der Waals force that causes individual grains to cling to one another. Actually, this force is present not just in powders, but in sand and gravel, too. However, in such coarse granular materials the weight and the inertia of the individual grains are much larger than the very weak Van der Waals forces, and therefore the tiny clinging between grains does not have a dominant effect on the bulk behavior of the material. Only when the grains are very small and lightweight does the Van der Waals force become predominant, causing the material clump like a powder.

Dude... read my damn post... did you just seemingly skip over the part I said about it being a powder? Your theory is: weak binding due inertia and weight, clumping in these powders are due to moisture. If you have to smash it with a spoon, then it is not what you describe. These powders are very hygroscopic. Please refer to Citrulline malate for a reference.

Last edited:
Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Dude... read my damn post... did you just seemingly skip over the part I said about it being a powder? Your theory is week binding due inertia and weight, clumping in these powders are due to moisture. If you have to smash it with a spoon, then it is not what you describe. These powders are very hygroscopic. Please refer to Citrulline malate for a reference.

Weak or week theory? lol Yeah ok.

I didnt miss anything in your post, more of a clarification. As it appears your not sure what powders are and how they behave.

Have a nice day bro.

:)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weak theory? lol Yeah ok.

I didnt miss anything in your post, more of a clarification. As it appears your not sure what powders are and how they behave.

Have a nice day bro.

:)
Holy crap man. Read my posts if you feel like responding... I did not say weak theory... I said weak binding.

If you want to go to toe with debate and knowledge, that is fine, but if you feel like responding, knowing what you are saying first. I have formulated enough of these supplements you take to know how powders behave. You apparently do not know about environmental factors that play roles, and how certain compounds react to certain variable. When you get a firm understanding of said topics, come back in to this thread and make your apology public.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap man. Read my posts if you feel like responding... I did not say weak theory... I said weak binding.

If you want to go to toe with debate and knowledge, that is fine, but if you feel like responding, knowing what you are saying first. I have formulated enough of these supplements you take to know how powders behave. You apparently do not know about environmental factors that play roles, and how certain compounds react to certain variable. When you get a firm understanding of said topics, come back in to this thread and make your apology public.
LoL, apology.

Right.

Week theory or Weak theory? Which is it? :)

I also have a background in Foods- Flavors, Colors, Powders, Granulars, Fruits, Peanut Butter, Cherries, Alcohols and so on. I worked closely with QC Labs specifically with powders and flavors for 3 years as a level 2 skilled laborer in a Teamster Union. The company was named Universal Flavors and located in Fenton, MO.

Point is many of our raw powders had clumps.

Neither of us actually seen the product in question, so I am not going to argue this anymore. There is no sample to debate on, only heresay.

Been a pleasure D.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Impressive outcome indeed.

The AI product I run as a staple is Stoked. Works fine.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
I checked out "Cycle Support" 2 in more detail.

Its impressive stuff and I can drop some of my stack take this stuff and still gain more anti-oxidants than I'm taking now, partic. grape seed extract.

I always saw it for on PH support, but as part of the daily stack it looks good - Saw Palmetto ain't something I (think) I need to take, but you never know. Bit concerned that saw works by reducing DHT - I dunno if thats true or I'm confusing it with pharmaceutical stuff that causes prostrate reduction. I dunno how saw palmetto really works just a guess.

The only thing is that my idebenone intake is higher than Cycle Support offers (50mg vs. 180mg). Thats no big deal.

Two questions:
1. Why don't you sell it in bulk?
2. Any advantage in buying direct?
3. Nutras offer of 2 Cycle Support 1 post-cycle support $100 - not bad. Ain't CS 2 though.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the questions.

Two questions:
1. Why don't you sell it in bulk? Have never thought of it before. Doesn't hurt to look into it, thank you for the suggestion.

2. Any advantage in buying direct? We do not sell direct. We appreciate our resellers for taking on our products and do not want to compete with them.
3. Nutras offer of 2 Cycle Support 1 post-cycle support $100 - not bad. Ain't CS 2 though. There is a Buy 1 get 1 FREE on Life Support at the board store(Nutra Planet) which is a capped version of Cycle Support

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/anabolic-innovations/life-support-bogo-buy-1-get-1-free.html

BTW that is 3 questions :)

Thank you again.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established

Its impressive stuff and I can drop some of my stack take this stuff and still gain more anti-oxidants than I'm taking now, partic. grape seed extract.

I always saw it for on PH support, but as part of the daily stack it looks good - Saw Palmetto ain't something I (think) I need to take, but you never know. Bit concerned that saw works by reducing DHT - I dunno if thats true or I'm confusing it with pharmaceutical stuff that causes prostrate reduction. I dunno how saw palmetto really works just a guess.

The only thing is that my idebenone intake is higher than Cycle Support offers (50mg vs. 180mg). Thats no big deal.

Two questions:
1. Why don't you sell it in bulk?
2. Any advantage in buying direct?
3. Nutras offer of 2 Cycle Support 1 post-cycle support $100 - not bad. Ain't CS 2 though.
New answer to question # 3 is oh yes Nutra Planet now has the CS2 in the stack for $99

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/anabolic-innovations/support-stack-2-cycle-support-2-0-1-post-cycle-support.html

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the questions.

Two questions:
1. Why don't you sell it in bulk? Have never thought of it before. Doesn't hurt to look into it, thank you for the suggestion.

2. Any advantage in buying direct? We do not sell direct. We appreciate our resellers for taking on our products and do not want to compete with them.
3. Nutras offer of 2 Cycle Support 1 post-cycle support $100 - not bad. Ain't CS 2 though. There is a Buy 1 get 1 FREE on Life Support at the board store(Nutra Planet) which is a capped version of Cycle Support

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/anabolic-innovations/life-support-bogo-buy-1-get-1-free.html

BTW that is 3 questions :)

Thank you again.
us aussies have trouble importing CS so i use life support which costs alot more any chance of bigger bottles like 240caps

cheers

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established

I take it during test boosting stacks which I run quite regularly. The thing is both NAC and Saw Palmetto can have a small negative effect on your libido, especially the "wanting to have sex" part. Running it alongside test/libido boosters totally negate those effects in my case. Some maca is enough already for me..

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Crowler. Yeah I can't count! I'm glad to see CS2 on offer now.

I vote for bigger pack size.

1HP: NAC (n-acetyl cisteine) looks very impressive indeed, worth a drop in libido for that. Saw palmetto bothers me a bit, if you're on a cycle then you need it. CS2 for the sake of a bit of something I'm not too keen on I think go with it as a general stack. I live in a mega-polluted city in any case and need all the anti-oxidants I can get.