1-t and cynostane

warriorsoul

warriorsoul

Awards
hello i'm starting in my third week of cynostane and i was thinking of bridging over to transdermal 1-t . i was thinking this would b a good idea since the 1-t is easy on the liver. i'm taking my essentials and by the way, the orange cycle support is awesome. i just throw a scoop in my mouth and chase it down with some h2o. anyhow i would like some feedback on my idea. I don't post very often but i would like to say that everyone at A.M. is awesome. Everyone is very helpful and no egos or eggos :saroll:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
hello i'm starting in my third week of cynostane and i was thinking of bridging over to transdermal 1-t . i was thinking this would b a good idea since the 1-t is easy on the liver. i'm taking my essentials and by the way, the orange cycle support is awesome. i just throw a scoop in my mouth and chase it down with some h2o. anyhow i would like some feedback on my idea. I don't post very often but i would like to say that everyone at A.M. is awesome. Everyone is very helpful and no egos or eggos :saroll:
how many total weeks?

what does your pct look like?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
How's the cyno treating u? Gains? Dose?

warriorsoul

warriorsoul

Awards
how many total weeks?

what does your pct look like?
it would be about 7weeks total. for pct i have a two bottles of sustain alpha along with some toco-8 and endo-amp max. also my usual supps i take daily which are my multis, protein shake, aminos, & omegas 3,6,9. :saroll:

warriorsoul

warriorsoul

Awards
How's the cyno treating u? Gains? Dose?
i just went up to 40 this week. i started off with 20 the first week . So far no negative sides to report. starting bodyweight was 145, i'm now 150. definately feeling muscles are more solid and defined. when i'm working out i'm feeling focused and recovery time is great. strength is definately up. any thoughts on my idea of bridging the 1-t into the mix? :cheers:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
7 weeks is a long time to have no serm back up.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
i have access to a serm if neccessary but do u think its a good idea or should i just hold off on the 1-t? thanx:saroll:
It should be fine to bridge into 1-t but I would get and use the SERM.

warriorsoul

warriorsoul

Awards
It should be fine to bridge into 1-t but I would get and use the SERM.
thanx for your input. would it be ok to run the sustain alpha along with the serm or should i wait to use it afterwards? and would i be ok with a 1800mg 30ml of torem or should i go with the 3600mg 60ml vial? thanx again

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
thanx for your input. would it be ok to run the sustain alpha along with the serm or should i wait to use it afterwards? and would i be ok with a 1800mg 30ml of torem or should i go with the 3600mg 60ml vial? thanx again
yes and yes to the 30ml

I am thinking 45-60ml ED of torem weeks 1-2 and 30ml ED weeks 3-4 or until gone

I dont like dosing serms real high, so you might get some different advice on the dosages.

Run the SA Day 1 of pct, (5ish pumps ED- 5 on 2 off), till gone.

warriorsoul

warriorsoul

Awards
yes and yes to the 30ml

I am thinking 45-60ml ED of torem weeks 1-2 and 30ml ED weeks 3-4 or until gone

I dont like dosing serms real high, so you might get some different advice on the dosages.

Run the SA Day 1 of pct, (5ish pumps ED- 5 on 2 off), till gone.
Thank you for helping me out. i like your suggested dosing scheme so i will adhere to it. My 1-t came today so i will be applying it this evening. thanks again:cheers:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for helping me out. i like your suggested dosing scheme so i will adhere to it. My 1-t came today so i will be applying it this evening. thanks again:cheers:
your welcome.

enjoy your run:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kratom267 Anabolics 9
Anabolics 8
nikosktm Anabolics 63
simplestacked Anabolics 4
oyvind Anabolics 27