AI Swole Stack Now @ NP!!!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i like the looks of it and will run something similar very soon replacing the stoked with formex

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
getting some good results from this stack. ran out of glycobol and just ordered more.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good can I ask what your gains have been?
i just posted in my thread. 't's quest for free test'. but here goes, increased endurance/muscle fullness/leaning out/great mood and a libido that borders on the insane-my wife is threatening to go visit her mother, lol.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Darn u offer the deal after I ordered mine... Ohh well guess I can save some $$$ next time.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just posted in my thread. 't's quest for free test'. but here goes, increased endurance/muscle fullness/leaning out/great mood and a libido that borders on the insane-my wife is threatening to go visit her mother, lol.
Lmao

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
What's this about the 20% rebate on the stack? I clicked the banner and got the red X. I was thinking about ordering it already. This would make it a definite yes!

Edit: Nevermind, you started a thread after I posted explaining the details.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's this about the 20% rebate on the stack? I clicked the banner and got the red X. I was thinking about ordering it already. This would make it a definite yes!

Edit: Nevermind, you started a thread after I posted explaining the details.
For those that have not seen this:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/136943-anabolic-innovations-wants.html

FOR 2 WEEKS ONLY, NutraPlanet and Anabolic Innovations are teaming up to offer CASH BACK on all AI products purchased at NutraPlanet.com! That’s right get all of your post cycle support supplements, pre-workouts, health & wellness products, and more, while putting money back in your pocket…no strings attached!!! (more details below)

Receive 10% CASH BACK on all Anabolic Innovations products, such as:

:Cycle Support 2.0 (NEW Orange Flavor)-Anabolic Innovation's Cycle Support: NOW WITH 20% MORE FREE!!! **NEW AND IMPROVED ORANGE FLAVOR!!! It has been long known that anabolic steroids and, in more cases, oral anabolic steroids has a profound effect on general health. Protect yourself with Cycle Support!

: Post Cycle Support (120 caps)- You have made great gains during your cycle and now you want to retain as many of those gains as possible. You also want to get your body back up and running on its own as quickly and efficiently as possible. The answer is: POST CYCLE SUPPORT!

: Maniac (80 servings)- AI's MANIAC: Release your Inner Rage in the gym with MANIAC!, an Incredible preworkout Formula! Team Anabolic Innovations has tried em' all. Every preworkout drink mix from A-Z. Nothing will compare to MANIAC!

: Essentials + Joint Complex (648 g)- Increases lean muscle mass Promotes strength gains Boosts Muscular Endurance Helps with longer lasting workouts Improves cardiovascular endurance Healthy joints, ligaments and tendons!

: RecoverPRO (2.2lbs) Lemon- Anabolic Innovations White Label Presents: RecoverPro, 4:1:1 ratio BCAA ****tail Mix RecoverPRO is the newest and most groundbreaking BCAA recovery product on the market! White Label by Anabolic Innovations gives you a massive amount of servings and GREAT taste, for a fraction of the competitor's cost.

GET A 20% REBATE:
So, do you want to get "SWOLE"?! Then, check out the exclusive Swole Stack, at ONLY $114.99!! On top of a set 18% SAVINGS OPPORTUNITY, receive a 20% REBATE with every purchase of the Swole Stack! This stack includes 1 unit of the new TestoPRO (120 caps), 1 unit of Glycobol (120 caps), and 1 unit of Stoked (120 caps)!!!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/anabolic-innovations/swole-stack-1-testopro-1-glycobol-1-stoked.html

REBATE INSTRUCTIONS:
To receive your rebate from Anabolic Innovations, Simply purchase ANY Anabolic Innovations product at NutraPlanet, and when you receive your Order Shipped Notification email with tracking confirmation, simply forward that email to: [email protected]. Be sure to include your PayPal account name and Anabolic Innovations will send you money for all qualifying purchases. Remember, there is no limit to how often you can take advantage of the rebate sale from now until October 19th!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established