Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

AI Swole Stack Now @ NP!!!

Swole Stack (1 TestoPRO+ 1 Glycobol+ 1 Stoked) By: Anabolic Innovations

The Swole Stack by AI includes a month's supply of Glycobol,
    Stoked, and TestoPRO! This stack qualifies for the current
    free shipping promo too, so save even more now!!!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

2. Team Anabolic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.55%
    Achievements Posting Pro

OH YEAH

3. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

That is one damn sick looking stack.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

i like the looks of it and will run something similar very soon replacing the stoked with formex
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.4%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

getting some good results from this stack. ran out of glycobol and just ordered more.
  6. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    getting some good results from this stack. ran out of glycobol and just ordered more.
    Sounds good can I ask what your gains have been?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.4%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Sounds good can I ask what your gains have been?
    i just posted in my thread. 't's quest for free test'. but here goes, increased endurance/muscle fullness/leaning out/great mood and a libido that borders on the insane-my wife is threatening to go visit her mother, lol.
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Darn u offer the deal after I ordered mine... Ohh well guess I can save some $$$ next time.
  9. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i just posted in my thread. 't's quest for free test'. but here goes, increased endurance/muscle fullness/leaning out/great mood and a libido that borders on the insane-my wife is threatening to go visit her mother, lol.
    Lmao
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.18%

What's this about the 20% rebate on the stack? I clicked the banner and got the red X. I was thinking about ordering it already. This would make it a definite yes!

Edit: Nevermind, you started a thread after I posted explaining the details.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by 2k2ser View Post
    What's this about the 20% rebate on the stack? I clicked the banner and got the red X. I was thinking about ordering it already. This would make it a definite yes!

Edit: Nevermind, you started a thread after I posted explaining the details.
    For those that have not seen this:

Anabolic Innovation's WANTS TO GIVE YOU MONEY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    FOR 2 WEEKS ONLY, NutraPlanet and Anabolic Innovations are teaming up to offer CASH BACK on all AI products purchased at NutraPlanet.com! That’s right get all of your post cycle support supplements, pre-workouts, health & wellness products, and more, while putting money back in your pocket…no strings attached!!! (more details below)

Receive 10% CASH BACK on all Anabolic Innovations products, such as:

:Cycle Support 2.0 (NEW Orange Flavor)-Anabolic Innovation's Cycle Support: NOW WITH 20% MORE FREE!!! **NEW AND IMPROVED ORANGE FLAVOR!!! It has been long known that anabolic steroids and, in more cases, oral anabolic steroids has a profound effect on general health. Protect yourself with Cycle Support!

: Post Cycle Support (120 caps)- You have made great gains during your cycle and now you want to retain as many of those gains as possible. You also want to get your body back up and running on its own as quickly and efficiently as possible. The answer is: POST CYCLE SUPPORT!

: Maniac (80 servings)- AI's MANIAC: Release your Inner Rage in the gym with MANIAC!, an Incredible preworkout Formula! Team Anabolic Innovations has tried em' all. Every preworkout drink mix from A-Z. Nothing will compare to MANIAC!

: Essentials + Joint Complex (648 g)- Increases lean muscle mass Promotes strength gains Boosts Muscular Endurance Helps with longer lasting workouts Improves cardiovascular endurance Healthy joints, ligaments and tendons!

: RecoverPRO (2.2lbs) Lemon- Anabolic Innovations White Label Presents: RecoverPro, 4:1:1 ratio BCAA ****tail Mix RecoverPRO is the newest and most groundbreaking BCAA recovery product on the market! White Label by Anabolic Innovations gives you a massive amount of servings and GREAT taste, for a fraction of the competitor's cost.

GET A 20% REBATE:
    So, do you want to get "SWOLE"?! Then, check out the exclusive Swole Stack, at ONLY $114.99!! On top of a set 18% SAVINGS OPPORTUNITY, receive a 20% REBATE with every purchase of the Swole Stack! This stack includes 1 unit of the new TestoPRO (120 caps), 1 unit of Glycobol (120 caps), and 1 unit of Stoked (120 caps)!!!

REBATE INSTRUCTIONS:
    To receive your rebate from Anabolic Innovations, Simply purchase ANY Anabolic Innovations product at NutraPlanet, and when you receive your Order Shipped Notification email with tracking confirmation, simply forward that email to: info@anabolicinnovations.com. Be sure to include your PayPal account name and Anabolic Innovations will send you money for all qualifying purchases. Remember, there is no limit to how often you can take advantage of the rebate sale from now until October 19th!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  12. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    For those that have not seen this:

Anabolic Innovation's WANTS TO GIVE YOU MONEY!!!
    This is a great deal. The Swole Stack is a steal at this price.

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: Swole Stack and Ultimate Body Transformation Stack (Muscle Builders)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 09:59 AM
  2. Getting Swole on Swole Stack (1 TestoPRO+ 1 Glycobol+ 1 Stoked)
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 03:52 AM
  3. Who wants to get SWOLE with the SWOLE stack.
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 02:25 PM
  4. Swole V2 Stack
    By Sanosuke in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-08-2003, 01:15 AM