2 questions about cycle support

dpfisher

Is one scoop to the flash line on the scooper or to the top of it? It doesn't look like there's 60 scoops in here (the tub was full just a little better than halfway).

Is there anything in there that can't take heat? I don't think the chocolate flavor is bad but I think it would be better in coffee. Although that won't really matter during the cycle since I will be having no caffeine.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Is one scoop to the flash line on the scooper or to the top of it? It doesn't look like there's 60 scoops in here (the tub was full just a little better than halfway).

Is there anything in there that can't take heat? I don't think the chocolate flavor is bad but I think it would be better in coffee. Although that won't really matter during the cycle since I will be having no caffeine.
Just from my experience, I fill the scoop level. Not packed. I always seem to get a months worth.

I pull the scoop out and shake the powders up before scooping. I do that with all my powders actually.

I wouldnt expose any supps to heat, unless i absolutely had no choice.

And you are correct, chocolate flavor is good with coffee. So is PB.

Orange is good solo:) Orange could probably be just scooped in the mouth and swallowed. lol

cycle? please do tell. :)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have also never had a issue with the amount of Cycle Support lasting the month. I also fill scoop lightly and it works out well. The orange Cycle Support also has 72 servings instead of the 60 in the other Cycle Supports.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I have also never had a issue with the amount of Cycle Support lasting the month. I also fill scoop lightly and it works out well. The orange Cycle Support also has 72 servings instead of the 60 in the other Cycle Supports.
Yeah, Orange is where it's at. Great taste and more servings.

Are you guys going to increase the servings in the CHOC and PB?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, Orange is where it's at. Great taste and more servings.

Are you guys going to increase the servings in the CHOC and PB?
As of right now I do not believe this is in the plans.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^LOL :toofunny:

Have you been hangning out with Dsade???

I really like the orange flavor too. I literally pour it in my mouth, swash around some water, and then I'm done. I also "shoot" it in a few ounces of water. It's definitely the best tasting flavor, but I do like the PB with chocolate protein.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
^^^LOL :toofunny:

Have you been hangning out with Dsade???

I really like the orange flavor too. I literally pour it in my mouth, swash around some water, and then I'm done. I also "shoot" it in a few ounces of water. It's definitely the best tasting flavor, but I do like the PB with chocolate protein.
:)

Same here.

I also mix the PB and Choc CS with my proteins....

dpfisher

Yeah it seems to be going down at about the right rate.

I still want to try it with coffee... I stopped my caffeine intake and besides feeling like hell my blood pressure was getting towards the "too low" end of things so I'm back on caffeine and I still might try it.

I was surprised how well this stuff really works, even with steroids and caffeine at the same time I've halved my BP medication and am hovering around 120/70.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah it seems to be going down at about the right rate.

I still want to try it with coffee... I stopped my caffeine intake and besides feeling like hell my blood pressure was getting towards the "too low" end of things so I'm back on caffeine and I still might try it.

I was surprised how well this stuff really works, even with steroids and caffeine at the same time I've halved my BP medication and am hovering around 120/70.
I am really happy it is helping with BP.:)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've almost always been at 120/80 and with Cycle Support my BP has been 117/76.

Nothing to complain about there :D

dpfisher

Uh yeah, mine was like 3/4 full actually. I ran out after ~45 servings and opened the other container (same flavor) and it was not half way to the top, more like 2/3. As much as this cost, it's kind of ****ty that it came underfilled.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hello DP,

Thank you for your post and purchases.

Cycle Support is sold by weight not volume just as all powdered supplements are.

On 10/14 you posted it seemed like it was alright so we didn't do anything more about this.

Email me directly and I will take care of you.

CROWLER [at] AnabolicInnovations.com

Thank you

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello DP,

Thank you for your post and purchases.

Cycle Support is sold by weight not volume just as all powdered supplements are.

On 10/14 you posted it seemed like it was alright so we didn't do anything more about this.

Email me directly and I will take care of you.

CROWLER [at] AnabolicInnovations.com

Thank you
Top notch customer service again.:)

dpfisher

I would like to let anyone who reads this know that the issue was resolved- more than resolved in fact. Instead of just replacing the missing bit they sent me a whole container of cycle support orange, which was very nice of them. Thanks, AI

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
You are VERY welcome.

We truly appreciate your business and kind words.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to let anyone who reads this know that the issue was resolved- more than resolved in fact. Instead of just replacing the missing bit they sent me a whole container of cycle support orange, which was very nice of them. Thanks, AI
We really want our customers to be happy. Thanks for the update.:)