Effective immediately: Cynostane has been discontinued

Status
Not open for further replies.
CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Effective immediately: Cynostane has been discontinued because of the recent happenings in the supplement industry.

Great item but had to be done.

Another company has asked about buying the website and name but at this time we do not know.

Effective immediately: Cynostane has been discontinued because of the recent happenings in the supplement industry.

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards
**** :cussing: when will the madness stop? is NP still going to ship it or is shipping halted to?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear that bro, but its a business and you got too protect your livelihood and your company is top notch and u dont want to lose everything youve built. better days are to come.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

Another company has asked about buying the website and name but at this time we do not know.

your not selling AI, are you?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
No just discontinuing Cynostane for the same reason as other companies. There is a separate website for cynostane.

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards
NP is liquidating their stock for $28.99:

...and shipping is free for US orders over $75. They said today is the last day to purchase these type of hormonals from them:run:
I'm on it like a hobo on a ham sandwhich!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established

I know u said the logs would show us but can give us some info on the cyno inplace of the methyl and what this does? It's just wondering if I should get some but not many people tested thus stuff out since it's short life span... Thanks guys!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Best PH I have ever used.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered 4 bottles from Nutra for LESS than I ordered my first 2!!!!!

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
I know u said the logs would show us but can give us some info on the cyno inplace of the methyl and what this does? It's just wondering if I should get some but not many people tested thus stuff out since it's short life span... Thanks guys!
:Thinkingof_:

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Was it discontinued due to the recent issues surrounding the fda or was it cut due to the recent issues surrounding the supplement itself?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
The FDA same as CEL, IForce and everyone else.

BB.com, NP, DPS etc are no longer going to sell PHs

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
will td form from cel be dis as well?

eq-flex converts to 1-test correct?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bro is there still any chance we are ever going to get any information about the compound from you guys? I know there are testers out there but it would actually be nice (for those of us who bought some trusting in you guys) to hear from you guys (even if it is over PM) some information about the compound rather then just being a guinea pig and giving it a shot.

Mr.50

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro is there still any chance we are ever going to get any information about the compound from you guys? I know there are testers out there but it would actually be nice (for those of us who bought some trusting in you guys) to hear from you guys (even if it is over PM) some information about the compound rather then just being a guinea pig and giving it a shot.

Mr.50
I think it is best if we do not talk about it. It is gone and with the FDA crackdown it is better that we not give them any reason to harass us. I would continue to read the logs for more info.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
The FDA same as CEL, IForce and everyone else.

BB.com, NP, DPS etc are no longer going to sell PHs
dps has very little selection left as well as babiesdotcom

NP is hangin in there with 5 still left,,,,,, but for how long.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established

I was wondering why you guys released it with all this hellfire going on around steroids. Sad, it seemed like a very exciting new creation.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering why you guys released it with all this hellfire going on around steroids. Sad, it seemed like a very exciting new creation.
Just bad timing, who knew...........

I mean, we knew, but not when. :) clear as mud?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i thought about picking sum up, but my cupboards loaded already and i dont plan on running but one or two more cycles in my lifetime. ala natural will be the way to go

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i thought about picking sum up, but my cupboards loaded already and i dont plan on running but one or two more cycles in my lifetime. ala natural will be the way to go
The way it is heading it is natural or the darkside.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At least we still have Glycobol, TestoPRO, and Stoked! I absolutely love Glycobol and can't wait to try TestoPRO stacked with Stoked...just trying to look at the brightside:scratchchin:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
AI has a solid, sound and safe product base in the sports supplement industry.

I cannot wait to run TestoPRO...... Soon enough. And it will be stacked with more AI products.......:)

Cycle Support is a total staple of mine. Went to doctor today....Im 130/80.. and without divulging too much information......Well lets just say, it should be higher. So i am very pleased as usual with AI.

Let CYNO fade to black and come out with some other great product......

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think it is best if we do not talk about it. It is gone and with the FDA crackdown it is better that we not give them any reason to harass us. I would continue to read the logs for more info.

Well thats fine bro......its your and AI's choice but I really dont see the risk in putting out some information, at least over PM (which I asked for over PM the first day anything was posted on AM about Cynostane), about what product your company has produced. It is a product that has been on the market and many consumers, myself included, purchased based on our trust in AI. But in my opinion this is totally unprofessional behavior. I mean come on, there isn't even a write up on the web site. I mean, unless you think DEA or FDA is monitoring your PM's to me (or others like me) I do not see any harm in you giving your scientific references to people like myself who are interested in seeing what this product might do to our bodies before we ingest it. Overall this is a really poor show of your conduct as a company.

Mr.50

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Well thats fine bro......its your and AI's choice but I really dont see the risk in putting out some information, at least over PM (which I asked for over PM the first day anything was posted on AM about Cynostane), about what product your company has produced. It is a product that has been on the market and many consumers, myself included, purchased based on our trust in AI. But in my opinion this is totally unprofessional behavior. I mean come on, there isn't even a write up on the web site. I mean, unless you think DEA or FDA is monitoring your PM's to me (or others like me) I do not see any harm in you giving your scientific references to people like myself who are interested in seeing what this product might do to our bodies before we ingest it. Overall this is a really poor show of your conduct as a company.

Mr.50
Why not let the blood panels and logs speak for the product?

I wish more companies would do this......Really.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Mr.50
Sorry you feel that way.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Why not let the blood panels and logs speak for the product?

I wish more companies would do this......Really.
Sure but that basically leaves us with the results of a few testers, at least one of whom got sick on cycle.....so basically we have a sample size of about 4......how about some citations to the research that made AI actually decided to product the product?

Mr.50

mod edit: Thread closed as this is announcement about the product being discontinued. IF you want to discuss it further, please discuss in the anabolics forum. That is, until its actually up...its a crazy world, don't know whats going to happen. Thank you.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Well, I did it. I bought it at the closeout price. I don't have a clue when I will run it, but I figure it will find a spot in the order.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Sure but that basically leaves us with the results of a few testers, at least one of whom got sick on cycle.....so basically we have a sample size of about 4......how about some citations to the research that made AI actually decided to product the product?

Mr.50
There will be more loggers........I promise:)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Mr.50
If it is the same tester I am thinking about he has the flu. I have the darn flu also and I am not taking Cynostane. We are not going to discuss Cynostane anymore it is gone from the market and we will leave it at that. If you look at the blood work that was posted you will see that it did not cause any harm to the test subjects.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If it is the same tester I am thinking about he has the flu. I have the darn flu also and I am not taking Cynostane. We are not going to discuss Cynostane anymore it is gone from the market and we will leave it at that. If you look at the blood work that was posted you will see that it did not cause any harm to the test subjects.

Alright bro....I wasn't saying he was sick because of the cynostane....but it still shrinks the sample size. And the reasons you have given for not sharing your research, at least over a pm, are really lame and call any claims about the product, as well as your marketing morals into question.

Mr.50

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Alright bro....I wasn't saying he was sick because of the cynostane....but it still shrinks the sample size. And the reasons you have given for not sharing your research, at least over a pm, are really lame and call any claims about the product, as well as your marketing morals into question.

Mr.50
Why the hate.....If you dont like the answers, dont buy the product.

You are the consumer and have that choice.........

The point is mute, the product will be unavailable very soon.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Guys the FDA is ALL over everyone. NP is blowing them out. It worked GREAT or I never would have brought it to market.

They already raided BB.com, they could raid NP or CEL or IForce or anyone tomorrow. I am sorry but we have said what we have to say. If you decide not to purchase we understand.

There are about 50 or so bottles left then it will be gone.

If you are unsure pick up some H drol, or Epistane or Havoc they have GREAT prices on them.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Why the hate.....If you dont like the answers, dont buy the product.

You are the consumer and have that choice.........

The point is mute, the product will be unavailable very soon.
I thought I was pretty clear that I had already bought the product.....because when it was first released we were promised more information and I figured it could sit on the shelf till we got more info. But now it appears we are not going to get any info.....does that mean I can send it back to you for a full refund?

Mr.50

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Guys the FDA is ALL over everyone. NP is blowing them out. It worked GREAT or I never would have brought it to market.

They already raided BB.com, they could raid NP or CEL or IForce or anyone tomorrow. I am sorry but we have said what we have to say. If you decide not to purchase we understand.
Crowler I respect you a lot but this really doesn;t help all the people who have purchased. I really dont care about the $35 bucks but it was purchased based on your reputation and the promise of more information in the future. Still feel that this was a misrepresentation.......I know you could not see this coming but maybe you should have released your research when you released the product???? :think:

Mr.50

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
I understand what your saying bro, but they had no way of knowing and they have too protect themselves. They in know way intentionally tried to decieve anyone. I was upset when it came out that there was no info, so i didnt purchase it. I waited, maybe those who purchased it should of done the same.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I will refund your money then you wont have to worry about it anymore.

I am not going to hang AI nor NP out to dry just to sell a couple bottles.

Things have changed DRAMATICALLY than it was just 3 days ago.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I will refund your money then you wont have to worry about it anymore.

I am not going to hang AI nor NP out to dry just to sell a couple bottles.

Things have changed DRAMATICALLY than it was just 3 days ago.
Yeah, I would say so.......

Get around on the net.....ALL PH's and PS's in question are drying up fast......

DPS, BB, NP and Im sure more are pulling there items as well.

Not worth the risk.

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
i do believe you CROWLER ! , i just pit an order like 5 min ago and i have pit in it 8 cynostane ! lol my choice was based on AI reputation also i liked teh whole NO HYPE strategy ! btw i shipped it to Algeria si i know that refund wouldnt be possible !

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
On ur rep of a great company bought 2 bottles along with glycobol, stroked and testopro. Since I am coming off pct mdrol and phera going to use the swoll stack inbetween cycles... Will def log some cyano soon.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In all seriousness, I absolutely love Glycobol! I will say that it's my favorite all time supp, period. I had great gains with SD back in the day, but the sides were awful. I didn't make huge gains, but I leaned out like crazy.

It kind of spoils me though and makes it hard for me to maintain a decent diet when I'm not using it, lol.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope I can post this here. I'm very interested in the Cynostane but what should I prepare for my PCT? Is Nolva/Tamox a must or is there another effective choise?

//CC

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Hope I can post this here. I'm very interested in the Cynostane but what should I prepare for my PCT? Is Nolva/Tamox a must or is there another effective choise?

//CC
SERM is a MUST, then follow up with an AI to continue to boost test levels, pm me if you want a quick run down.

Status
Not open for further replies.