Cynostane post cycle lipid value bloodwork (2 subjects)

  1. Cynostane post cycle lipid value bloodwork (2 subjects)


    No test levels tested, as these tests were for the cycle, not the PCT

    w/Cycle Support of course

    Here is #1:





    Here is #2:



    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition


  2. Nice! Thanx for posting the blood work - very informative!

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  3. Nice bloodwork results. Any details on how effective the cycle itself was? It would definitely be impressive if they made decent gains while keeping lipds in check like this.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by nightfly71 View Post
    Nice bloodwork results. Any details on how effective the cycle itself was? It would definitely be impressive if they made decent gains while keeping lipds in check like this.
    There results were good. I would follow the logs going on for more info.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  5. subbed for future reference

  6. did these two test subjects have logs and do you know if they bulked or cut with this product

  7. Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    did these two test subjects have logs and do you know if they bulked or cut with this product
    I will if I can get that info.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  8. Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    did these two test subjects have logs and do you know if they bulked or cut with this product
    One was bulking and one was running a cut. No logs were done.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  9. thanks man, do you know if it worked successful for which each tester was trying to do? i want to cut.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    thanks man, do you know if it worked successful for which each tester was trying to do? i want to cut.


    If it had not worked it would not have been brought to market.
    We will let the unbiased logs here at AMs let people know how good this product is. We do not want to hype the product. Both testers were pleased with the results they had.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  11. i was skeptical at first do to the lack of info but the blood work and logs look good so far so i will consider this product in the near future

  12. Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    i was skeptical at first do to the lack of info but the blood work and logs look good so far so i will consider this product in the near future
    Thank you.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  13. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    If it had not worked it would not have been brought to market.
    We will let the unbiased logs here at AMs let people know how good this product is. We do not want to hype the product. Both testers were pleased with the results they had.
    Lack of hype is appreciated but can you produuce some sort of write up on what to expect, what it's recommended for (bulking or cutting, etc.) and a little more info about it? Logs are great, but it's good to get some official info from the company producing it. Thanks.

  14. This has already been discussed and they have stated they are going to let the results speak for themselves

  15. Quote Originally Posted by nightfly71 View Post
    Lack of hype is appreciated but can you produuce some sort of write up on what to expect, what it's recommended for (bulking or cutting, etc.) and a little more info about it? Logs are great, but it's good to get some official info from the company producing it. Thanks.
    Best bet would be to go to the logs and ask the loggers and ask them if they are bulking or cutting and what diets and training they are doing for it. Then when the logs are finished we will see if was what they expected.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  16. Okay, so no feedback from the company. Noted. My only thing w/ asking loggers is that I wouldn't expect them to know near as much about a compound as the people who are producing it.

    I mean, I could tell you something about things I've tried, but I wouldn't be the expert or the best person to ask. My feedback would maybe be helpful, but still anecdotal. Not trying to nitpick, but getting some info. from the company that produces a product isn't too much to ask.

  17. Thanks for the bloodwork pembroke. Could you elaborate on the timeframe; I.e. 4-week Cynostane cycle, followed by 4 weeks PCT then blood draw? Those ALT & AST are impeccable, I wish mine were that low I'm jealous.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Thanks for the bloodwork pembroke. Could you elaborate on the timeframe; I.e. 4-week Cynostane cycle, followed by 4 weeks PCT then blood draw? Those ALT & AST are impeccable, I wish mine were that low I'm jealous.


    Subject 1 was 1 week after pct.

    Subject 2 was 2.5 weeks after pct.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  19. Interesting. I have never seen an oral steroid with liver lipids that good even more than 4 weeks post.

  20. for us new to bloodwork can anyone explain these a little please like the difference in normal levels compared with cycle

  21. Pembroke,
    would you mind sharing the ages of the subjects. Thanks!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Pembroke,
    would you mind sharing the ages of the subjects. Thanks!
    Let me see if I can get that for you.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  23. This thread is SO tagged.

    I really like the approach of letting the product speak for itself.

    Now I wait.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by MC Gun View Post
    for us new to bloodwork can anyone explain these a little please like the difference in normal levels compared with cycle
    Usually any oral steroid will tank HDL levels and make LDL skyrocket.
    Total cholesterol and triglycerides may vary. Also if they are methylated, they are very harsh on liver values.
    For example, normal HDl levels (good chlosterol) should be above 40. I have seen some after oral cycles in single digits.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Pembroke,
    would you mind sharing the ages of the subjects. Thanks!
    The 1 set of blood work subject in his late 20's and the 2nd set is for a subject in his early 40's
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  26. Why is the 'last' name whited out in the first series and the 'first' name whited out in the second series? I would imagine that those types of things would be uniform from doctor to doctor, lab to lab.

    Just something that caught my eye when I first saw these.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  27. The way that this lab set up it's testing structure(the base line numbers) is a bit different that what I am used to seeing but is that a 98 LDL on a scale of 0-99?
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

  28. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Why is the 'last' name whited out in the first series and the 'first' name whited out in the second series? I would imagine that those types of things would be uniform from doctor to doctor, lab to lab.

    Just something that caught my eye when I first saw these.
    Yeah, I just kinda of seen that but basically wrote it off as one of those things...odd though that the same tech/phys/doc would white out different portions of two subjects name's....especially since it's the same lab tech.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

  29. It is the last name which is whited out on both not the first. One test was processed in OH as you can see and the other in FL.
    Why one of them has the name one way and the other the other way I don't know.

    Maybe just the staff person who typed in the info did it different in one location compared to another.

    It says the same Dr but that is just the Dr who Lab corp has put his name on it. So if you get your test done in Alaska or in California or anywhere it would have the same Dr.
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  30. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    The 1 set of blood work subject in his late 20's and the 2nd set is for a subject in his early 40's
    thank you for the response

  31. Effective immediately: Cynostane has been discontinued because of the recent happenings in the supplement industry.


    Effective immediately: Cynostane has been discontinued
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-23-2008, 12:00 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-27-2008, 09:45 AM
  3. BK: Bloodwork and stats from 3 Subjects (HALODROL)
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-29-2005, 12:42 AM
  4. Help understanding Lipid test results (SD Bloodwork)
    By 200wannabe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-29-2005, 11:26 AM
Log in
Log in