Stepping down

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to take a second and let all my friends know that for personal reasons, I have stepped down as a rep for Anabolic Innovations. I wish AI all the best in the future and they are in good hands with their other reps. If any of you have any questions or need anything at all, I'm still here, just let me know.
David

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hope everything is ok AI lost a good guy.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to take a second and let all my friends know that for personal reasons, I have stepped down as a rep for Anabolic Innovations. I wish AI all the best in the future and they are in good hands with their other reps. If any of you have any questions or need anything at all, I'm still here, just let me know.
David
You know to hit me up whenever you need to talk, hope everything levels out bro.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
David
Wish you the best bro........

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get through it DG....keep looking forward!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hey David,

You did a GREAT job with us, many thanks!

Hope all goes well with the personal situation.

Mike

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
David
I hope all is well and your personal reasons get sorted out swiftly, David. AI lost a good man indeed. If you ever need anything, you know where to find me buddy. :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quite a loss. Dave was without question one of the most dedicated reps around. All the very best, my friend! Respect!

tattoopierced1

hope everything is going alright brother.. hit me up if you need to talk.