TestoPRO™ FAQ

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Hey Crowler, Is there any point in taking more than 4 a day? Im 220-225 pound and 9-10% BF so a fairly large dude, with a long workout history. Is 4 optimum? Or do bigger guys have to take more?
    PS 30 years old


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    Hey Crowler, Is there any point in taking more than 4 a day? Im 220-225 pound and 9-10% BF so a fairly large dude, with a long workout history. Is 4 optimum? Or do bigger guys have to take more?
    PS 30 years old
    I started taking it at 235 and 4 was sufficient, I did however use progressive dosing because it was a long run. If your going to do a longer run you could consider 4 ed for a few weeks then bump it up 1 pill ed for a couple weeks then another one for the last couple of weeks. Assess your reaction before increasing, it kicks in pretty hard and I got pretty aggressive. The increased dosage did yield an extra kick.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  3. I agree with DW on this. Do the 4 for a while. Then if you feel you want to bump it only bump it 1 and see how your body reacts. IMO if 4 is producing results than stick with it.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  4. Pem and DW: Cheers Its two bottles of this or two of Formadrol.....seems to have very impressive bloods (albeit one person) Desicions!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    Pem and DW: Cheers Its two bottles of this or two of Formadrol.....seems to have very impressive bloods (albeit one person) Desicions!!
    Ahhhh decisions. That I cannot help with or I would seem to be very biased.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Ahhhh decisions. That I cannot help with or I would seem to be very biased.
    Me also, I have never tried Formodrol so I can't comment, I loved Testopro though.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  7. Will I notice any Fenugreek smell from taking these?

    I've tried something else with it in and it wasn't long before I could smell it on myself .

    If so is there something I can take or drink to get rid of it? Just took my second two caps there and they had been in my bag and it's warm, they smelt quite "Fenugreeky"!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Robbo View Post
    Will I notice any Fenugreek smell from taking these?

    I've tried something else with it in and it wasn't long before I could smell it on myself .

    If so is there something I can take or drink to get rid of it? Just took my second two caps there and they had been in my bag and it's warm, they smelt quite "Fenugreeky"!
    TestoPRO should not cause that. I am not sure what a warm bag would do to them. How long were they in the bag and at approx what temp?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  9. Eight hours at 21~23C (just measured bag with infra-red thermometer), I get sunlight from a window at work and the climate control does whatever it wants.

    Maybe I need a cooler place for my supplements at work, I didn't give it any thought .

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Robbo View Post
    Eight hours at 21~23C (just measured bag with infra-red thermometer), I get sunlight from a window at work and the climate control does whatever it wants.

    Maybe I need a cooler place for my supplements at work, I didn't give it any thought .
    I would suggest a cool dry place if possible.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  11. Thanks, I'll find a cooler place for them tomorrow. That warmth is probably not doing my chicken sandwiches any favours either :S.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Robbo View Post
    Thanks, I'll find a cooler place for them tomorrow. That warmth is probably not doing my chicken sandwiches any favours either :S.

    I think I just got ill LOL.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  13. since Testopro increases free test and t-911 increases total test would these be a good stack in PCT to get your body back pumpin' its natural test??

  14. Quote Originally Posted by acwingfoot View Post
    since Testopro increases free test and t-911 increases total test would these be a good stack in PCT to get your body back pumpin' its natural test??
    They should work well together. Can I ask what cycle your running and you planned pct if it includes more than these 2 products?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  15. Yes .. I ran a solo hdrol 50 (6)/75/75/75/75/75

    Planned PCT is
    Finish out cycle Assist till the bottle is gone
    Nolva 20/20/10/10
    T-911 2/2/2/2
    Testopro 4/4/4/4
    Reduce XT 0/0/3/2/2/1

  16. Quote Originally Posted by acwingfoot View Post
    Yes .. I ran a solo hdrol 50 (6)/75/75/75/75/75

    Planned PCT is
    Finish out cycle Assist till the bottle is gone
    Nolva 20/20/10/10
    T-911 2/2/2/2
    Testopro 4/4/4/4
    Reduce XT 0/0/3/2/2/1

    Looks great. Very well thought out.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  17. hey Pem - my dad is an avid weight lifter, but is now fifty and its looking for something to give him an extra boost (gym agression) and better recovery. He already supplements with Multi, Vit C., Fish Oil, Glucosamine Chrond, Arginine, Jack3d when he needs a little extra motivation, adn the standard WP shakes, etc... he eats fairly clean. Since he is fifty, I have talked to him about his declining levels of test and that maybe give a natty test booster a 30 day run and see if he likes it/gets anything out of it. Naturally, he is skeptical about anything that says "testosterone" and is weird testicular atrophy hair loss, etc.... I explained to him about how only PH's, DS's and the real gear suppress your natty t levels, these products only enhance usually by one of two or both ways, free and total test. I take Testopro and love it and really haven't noticed any MBP or hairloss, but is this something he should be concerned with being that he is fifty? He has a feull head of hair with maybe, maybe minimal receeding hairline.

    Thanks!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by acwingfoot View Post
    hey Pem - my dad is an avid weight lifter, but is now fifty and its looking for something to give him an extra boost (gym agression) and better recovery. He already supplements with Multi, Vit C., Fish Oil, Glucosamine Chrond, Arginine, Jack3d when he needs a little extra motivation, adn the standard WP shakes, etc... he eats fairly clean. Since he is fifty, I have talked to him about his declining levels of test and that maybe give a natty test booster a 30 day run and see if he likes it/gets anything out of it. Naturally, he is skeptical about anything that says "testosterone" and is weird testicular atrophy hair loss, etc.... I explained to him about how only PH's, DS's and the real gear suppress your natty t levels, these products only enhance usually by one of two or both ways, free and total test. I take Testopro and love it and really haven't noticed any MBP or hairloss, but is this something he should be concerned with being that he is fifty? He has a feull head of hair with maybe, maybe minimal receeding hairline.

    Thanks!
    TestoPRO will not cause hair loss. It should also rocket his libido and he will feel much better in the gym. If recovery is a big concern you may want to look into the HGHpro right now it is cheaper as the introductory sale is happening.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  19. Quote Originally Posted by acwingfoot View Post
    since Testopro increases free test and t-911 increases total test would these be a good stack in PCT to get your body back pumpin' its natural test??
    Its a good stack, they compliment. Sub'd on the Davinil purity BTW.

  20. Also subbed for the purity results.

  21. The problem is the standard. 1 testing facility says they have the correct standard another testing facility says they have the correct standard and they are not the same. The ingredient Divanil is a trademarked item which we receive from DS so we will do the same as they did and change the label.


    TestoPRO™ FAQ

    If the standard is up for debate there is no standard to test against. The same is happening with other companies.

    Nutra Planet is changing their labels as well.
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  22. I am just finishing a month of Mass fx and lean fx. Would it be alright if once I finished these to go ahead and do testopro w/ oep+alpha-t2 or would the "swole stack" be better. I am looking to lean out.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by sampsond View Post
    I am just finishing a month of Mass fx and lean fx. Would it be alright if once I finished these to go ahead and do testopro w/ oep+alpha-t2 or would the "swole stack" be better. I am looking to lean out.
    A 1 month run with either would work well do not go more than 4 weeks because you just did 4 weeks and we do not recommend more than 8 weeks on test boosters without a break.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  24. I've got a log of TestoPro up and running here:

    CopyCat Does AI's TestoPro (Sponsored)
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  25. Crowler, I am running prime and powerfull. just bought 3 bottles of testopro. I will be running prime for 5 weeks and powerfull for 7 weeks. should I wait before I run testopro?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by pezdog1 View Post
    Crowler, I am running prime and powerfull. just bought 3 bottles of testopro. I will be running prime for 5 weeks and powerfull for 7 weeks. should I wait before I run testopro?
    You should be good to run the TestoPRO as the other 2 supps are not really considered test boosters.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  27. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    You should be good to run the TestoPRO as the other 2 supps are not really considered test boosters.
    Really?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Really?
    I stand corrected. I always thought of it as more of a GH products but I was wrong.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  29. is testopro a good test booster to run along side a serm?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by pumpking View Post
    is testopro a good test booster to run along side a serm?
    Yessurr
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. testopro and TCF-1?
    By backyardbuild in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 01:27 PM
  2. T-Bol or Testopro??
    By enthusedguy07 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 01:00 PM
  3. testopro vs. act x
    By suresha in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-30-2010, 05:22 PM
  4. HGH UP,TESTOPRO,DTP?
    By suresha in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-16-2010, 05:27 PM
Log in
Log in