cycle support 2.0 orange flavor

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
never tried the old cycle support but from what i heard, the taste wasnt too pleasant. im on a epi/hdrol cycle now and blood pressure was killing me, 3 grams of hawthorne berry a day preloaded and it wasnt helping. this stuff took off a solid 10 points from the systolic in just a few days. plus, when i mix it with my protein it tastes like fruity pebbles, the cereal. tastes is great. and when mixed with just water it just has a hint of orange, without being very strong or tasting like "dirt" like ive heard the old peanut butter flavor did.

just wanted to share my support for AI on this one, will definetly be using this for future cycles!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for review and support!

Glad to hear it's working well for you.

FWIIW, I mix one scoop of the orange Cycle Support 2.0 w/about one to two ounces of cold water and simply shoot it. It's pretty simple to dose this way!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear you enjoyed the new CS for its effectiveness and taste.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I mix mine with 10 grams of bcca and 5 grams of L-Leucine and its not bad

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Glad you liked the new orange flavor!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I mix mine with 10 grams of bcca and 5 grams of L-Leucine and its not bad
It's really good with Walmart's generic Limeade Crystal Light.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's good with anything citrus flavored... I'm still really impressed with the difference.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i think grape wins... lemonade gets old real quick for me

klownh8er

Awards
Damn, so the flavor is that good? Any chance that the support stack will include the new orange flavor?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

klownh8er

Awards
Just finished up almost one tub of it, and doing a little review in here

Awesome, I mean I can drink it straight no problem. It was the answer I was looking for and anabolic innovations had no problem replacing my two chocolates (one opened and partially used) with two brand new orange flavored tubs. Excellent customer service and even better flavor.

klownh8er

Awards
also Stxnas was there every step of the way until I got my replacements. Awesome person overall and an excellent choice to represent anabolic innovations.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
also Stxnas was there every step of the way until I got my replacements. Awesome person overall and an excellent choice to represent anabolic innovations.
Stxnas has been with AI from the start he is good people.

dpfisher

I like the flavor better than the chocolate when mixed into plain water, but I still prefer the chocolate because I mix mine with oatmeal. It's still very good in oatmeal, it's just an odd flavor for oatmeal to have.

The powder didn't seem to be as fine or as evenly mixed as the chocolate but the taste was still the same throughout. It works well mixed with fruity protein powders like strawberry.

I will probably be buying this in the future just because it's 72 servings for the same price, and still tastes good.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the flavor better than the chocolate when mixed into plain water, but I still prefer the chocolate because I mix mine with oatmeal. It's still very good in oatmeal, it's just an odd flavor for oatmeal to have.

The powder didn't seem to be as fine or as evenly mixed as the chocolate but the taste was still the same throughout. It works well mixed with fruity protein powders like strawberry.

I will probably be buying this in the future just because it's 72 servings for the same price, and still tastes good.
Thank you for the feedback.:)

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I give it to you guys.....the Orange CS in the Vanilla was DAMN delicious. Wish I could have tried the chocolate as I got two vanillas for some reason....any chance CROWLER?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I give it to you guys.....the Orange CS in the Vanilla was DAMN delicious. Wish I could have tried the chocolate as I got two vanillas for some reason....any chance CROWLER?
I will check into this for you. Thank you for your review.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
GREAT To hear you loved the Orange Cycle Support in the Vanilla Protein!

I will check when the warehouse opens again. I know with the reviews we will be tweeking them to make them even better so the Beta powder may be all gone.

Thank you

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Chocolate flavour (flavor) is okay in regular CS - not delicious but better than average. I'll get into orange shortly CS2.

Peanut butter flavour is the stuff I'd like to try!

Its an advantage having a delicious flavour because you never forget to take it.

Yeah I mix mine with EAA and BCAA. I prefer the flavour BTW to Controlled Labs Purple Wraath - thats too sweet for me and funnily enough I've had the same tub for ages.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Starting when? Wait better yet, I have a order headed back to nutra (Dam fedex) so I'll have them add two orderes of the twin packs. Thanks for helping me realize this :)
Not a problem bro. Thanks for the purchase.:)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
10 days starting Jan 1 from my understanding which would mean it ends Sunday

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't forget me this time Crowler :nono:

Next time I'll ride my bike over to your place and knock on your front door, lol!

"Umm, excuse me sir. I would like my protein samples!

...What?!?

You've never seen a guy in neon bike shorts with a matching helmet before?"

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
pretty solid deal for $99.99... any idea if they ship to canada? any chance it is free? :nervous:
Not sure on Nutras shipping to Canada involves I would PM Steveoph of AE14 they would be able to tell you.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pretty solid deal for $99.99... any idea if they ship to canada? any chance it is free? :nervous:
The website states free DOMESTIC shipping, so I do not believe that you will qualify for that. The Cycle Support 2.0 does not contain Red Yeast Rice though, so it CAN be shipped to Canada.

JIXXER

JIXXER

Awards
It's definitely better than the "Peanut Butter" flavor....trust me I've tried it.....

It is great with a cup of Sunny D.....this is soo much better..way to go with

this flavor guys....I really appreciate the time you took to better an already

awesome product.

Oh yea and no real grime taste either......scale of 1-10....this is a 10!:hitit:

:party:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's definitely better than the "Peanut Butter" flavor....trust me I've tried it.....

It is great with a cup of Sunny D.....this is soo much better..way to go with

this flavor guys....I really appreciate the time you took to better an already

awesome product.

Oh yea and no real grime taste either......scale of 1-10....this is a 10!:hitit:

:party:
And 12 extra servings free.:)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think this is what Jixxer is trying to say about the taste of Cycle Support 2.0

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, lol!

Thanks for the feedback. We've been working on the taste for quite some time for those that didn't care for the PB nor the Chocolate ;)

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
The website states free DOMESTIC shipping, so I do not believe that you will qualify for that. The Cycle Support 2.0 does not contain Red Yeast Rice though, so it CAN be shipped to Canada.
just noticed the twin pack (2 cycle supports for $54.99) is out of stock, but the individual tubs are in stock? any idea what the situation is on this with nutraplanet? are you guys shipping more to them or is the deal for two off?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
The 2 pack deal was suppose to end a few weeks ago. Looks like they finally ran out of stock on it.

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
The 2 pack deal was suppose to end a few weeks ago. Looks like they finally ran out of stock on it.
i'm wondering why they ran out of stock on the two tub deal, when they have stock for the single tubs... i had no idea this was a temp sale otherwise i would have bought them right away :(

i need 5 months worth.. far too expensive to get 4 tubs at $39 a piece compared to the sale price. bummer.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Sorry you missed the sale it was back in January.

Nutra Planet announced it on the forum here. There was a banner on their front page, they sent out 15,000 emails about it and we sent out 10,000 emails as well.

rayrayy

Awards
Grabbed Orange - Love the product... Flavor is Ok.

I read through this board so am definitely guna try some juices - right now using the "shooter" method - just slugging it down in water as fast as possible...

My biggest complaint is that it is not fully dissolving - I am finding it to be real gritty and grainy... Anyone else?