cycle support 2.0 orange flavor

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Thumbs up cycle support 2.0 orange flavor


    never tried the old cycle support but from what i heard, the taste wasnt too pleasant. im on a epi/hdrol cycle now and blood pressure was killing me, 3 grams of hawthorne berry a day preloaded and it wasnt helping. this stuff took off a solid 10 points from the systolic in just a few days. plus, when i mix it with my protein it tastes like fruity pebbles, the cereal. tastes is great. and when mixed with just water it just has a hint of orange, without being very strong or tasting like "dirt" like ive heard the old peanut butter flavor did.

    just wanted to share my support for AI on this one, will definetly be using this for future cycles!
    CELTIC LABS REP


  2. Thanks for review and support!

    Glad to hear it's working well for you.

    FWIIW, I mix one scoop of the orange Cycle Support 2.0 w/about one to two ounces of cold water and simply shoot it. It's pretty simple to dose this way!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  3. Glad to hear you enjoyed the new CS for its effectiveness and taste.
    doing my own thang!
    •   
       


  4. I mix mine with 10 grams of bcca and 5 grams of L-Leucine and its not bad
    Team Orbit

  5. Glad you liked the new orange flavor!

  6. Our customer were looking for a better taste and we heard you. Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for taking the time to post your review.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  7. Quote Originally Posted by learn View Post
    I mix mine with 10 grams of bcca and 5 grams of L-Leucine and its not bad
    It's really good with Walmart's generic Limeade Crystal Light.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  8. It's good with anything citrus flavored... I'm still really impressed with the difference.

  9. i think grape wins... lemonade gets old real quick for me
    CELTIC LABS REP

  10. Damn, so the flavor is that good? Any chance that the support stack will include the new orange flavor?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by klownh8er View Post
    Damn, so the flavor is that good? Any chance that the support stack will include the new orange flavor?
    I am not sure I will make a inquiry.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  12. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    10 points from the systolic
    Wow impressive.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by klownh8er View Post
    Damn, so the flavor is that good? Any chance that the support stack will include the new orange flavor?
    You can now get the support stack with the orange CS.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  14. http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...e-support.html

    It qualifies for FREE Fedex Domestic Shipping too!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  15. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...e-support.html

    It qualifies for FREE Fedex Domestic Shipping too!
    Free shipping always works for me.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  16. Just finished up almost one tub of it, and doing a little review in here

    Awesome, I mean I can drink it straight no problem. It was the answer I was looking for and anabolic innovations had no problem replacing my two chocolates (one opened and partially used) with two brand new orange flavored tubs. Excellent customer service and even better flavor.

  17. also Stxnas was there every step of the way until I got my replacements. Awesome person overall and an excellent choice to represent anabolic innovations.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by klownh8er View Post
    also Stxnas was there every step of the way until I got my replacements. Awesome person overall and an excellent choice to represent anabolic innovations.
    Stxnas has been with AI from the start he is good people.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  19. dpfisher
    dpfisher's Avatar

    I like the flavor better than the chocolate when mixed into plain water, but I still prefer the chocolate because I mix mine with oatmeal. It's still very good in oatmeal, it's just an odd flavor for oatmeal to have.

    The powder didn't seem to be as fine or as evenly mixed as the chocolate but the taste was still the same throughout. It works well mixed with fruity protein powders like strawberry.

    I will probably be buying this in the future just because it's 72 servings for the same price, and still tastes good.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by dpfisher View Post
    I like the flavor better than the chocolate when mixed into plain water, but I still prefer the chocolate because I mix mine with oatmeal. It's still very good in oatmeal, it's just an odd flavor for oatmeal to have.

    The powder didn't seem to be as fine or as evenly mixed as the chocolate but the taste was still the same throughout. It works well mixed with fruity protein powders like strawberry.

    I will probably be buying this in the future just because it's 72 servings for the same price, and still tastes good.
    Thank you for the feedback.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  21. I give it to you guys.....the Orange CS in the Vanilla was DAMN delicious. Wish I could have tried the chocolate as I got two vanillas for some reason....any chance CROWLER?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    I give it to you guys.....the Orange CS in the Vanilla was DAMN delicious. Wish I could have tried the chocolate as I got two vanillas for some reason....any chance CROWLER?
    I will check into this for you. Thank you for your review.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  23. Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    I give it to you guys.....the Orange CS in the Vanilla was DAMN delicious. Wish I could have tried the chocolate as I got two vanillas for some reason....any chance CROWLER?
    GREAT To hear you loved the Orange Cycle Support in the Vanilla Protein!

    I will check when the warehouse opens again. I know with the reviews we will be tweeking them to make them even better so the Beta powder may be all gone.

    Thank you
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  24. Chocolate flavour (flavor) is okay in regular CS - not delicious but better than average. I'll get into orange shortly CS2.

    Peanut butter flavour is the stuff I'd like to try!

    Its an advantage having a delicious flavour because you never forget to take it.

    Yeah I mix mine with EAA and BCAA. I prefer the flavour BTW to Controlled Labs Purple Wraath - thats too sweet for me and funnily enough I've had the same tub for ages.

  25. Next check I'm going to order a few of these any eta on when the "Cycle Support 2.0 Twin Pack" will no longer be an option?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  26. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Next check I'm going to order a few of these any eta on when the "Cycle Support 2.0 Twin Pack" will no longer be an option?
    According to Nutra it was a 10 day deal.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  27. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    According to Nutra it was a 10 day deal.
    Starting when? Wait better yet, I have a order headed back to nutra (Dam fedex) so I'll have them add two orderes of the twin packs. Thanks for helping me realize this
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  28. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Starting when? Wait better yet, I have a order headed back to nutra (Dam fedex) so I'll have them add two orderes of the twin packs. Thanks for helping me realize this
    Not a problem bro. Thanks for the purchase.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  29. 10 days starting Jan 1 from my understanding which would mean it ends Sunday
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  30. Don't forget me this time Crowler

    Next time I'll ride my bike over to your place and knock on your front door, lol!

    "Umm, excuse me sir. I would like my protein samples!

    ...What?!?

    You've never seen a guy in neon bike shorts with a matching helmet before?"
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  31. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...e-support.html

    It qualifies for FREE Fedex Domestic Shipping too!
    pretty solid deal for $99.99... any idea if they ship to canada? any chance it is free?

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Wandy View Post
    pretty solid deal for $99.99... any idea if they ship to canada? any chance it is free?
    Not sure on Nutras shipping to Canada involves I would PM Steveoph of AE14 they would be able to tell you.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Wandy View Post
    pretty solid deal for $99.99... any idea if they ship to canada? any chance it is free?
    The website states free DOMESTIC shipping, so I do not believe that you will qualify for that. The Cycle Support 2.0 does not contain Red Yeast Rice though, so it CAN be shipped to Canada.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  34. It's definitely better than the "Peanut Butter" flavor....trust me I've tried it.....

    It is great with a cup of Sunny D.....this is soo much better..way to go with

    this flavor guys....I really appreciate the time you took to better an already

    awesome product.

    Oh yea and no real grime taste either......scale of 1-10....this is a 10!


  35. Quote Originally Posted by JIXXER View Post
    It's definitely better than the "Peanut Butter" flavor....trust me I've tried it.....

    It is great with a cup of Sunny D.....this is soo much better..way to go with

    this flavor guys....I really appreciate the time you took to better an already

    awesome product.

    Oh yea and no real grime taste either......scale of 1-10....this is a 10!

    And 12 extra servings free.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  36. I think this is what Jixxer is trying to say about the taste of Cycle Support 2.0



    Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, lol!

    Thanks for the feedback. We've been working on the taste for quite some time for those that didn't care for the PB nor the Chocolate
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  37. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    The website states free DOMESTIC shipping, so I do not believe that you will qualify for that. The Cycle Support 2.0 does not contain Red Yeast Rice though, so it CAN be shipped to Canada.
    just noticed the twin pack (2 cycle supports for $54.99) is out of stock, but the individual tubs are in stock? any idea what the situation is on this with nutraplanet? are you guys shipping more to them or is the deal for two off?

  38. The 2 pack deal was suppose to end a few weeks ago. Looks like they finally ran out of stock on it.
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  39. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    The 2 pack deal was suppose to end a few weeks ago. Looks like they finally ran out of stock on it.
    i'm wondering why they ran out of stock on the two tub deal, when they have stock for the single tubs... i had no idea this was a temp sale otherwise i would have bought them right away

    i need 5 months worth.. far too expensive to get 4 tubs at $39 a piece compared to the sale price. bummer.

  40. Sorry you missed the sale it was back in January.

    Nutra Planet announced it on the forum here. There was a banner on their front page, they sent out 15,000 emails about it and we sent out 10,000 emails as well.
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support 2.0 Orange
    By urbanski in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 05:36 PM
  2. Cycle Support (orange) flavor review
    By TripDog in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 09:26 AM
  3. New Cycle Support Orange Flavor
    By AZMIDLYF in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 10:07 PM
Log in
Log in