Cynostane potency?

AML

Awards
What is cynostane most similar to in terms of potency? Does it aromitize?
How is it on the liver compared to phera epi or sdrol? Any info would be appreciated.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No one knows this information. AI will not answer any questions.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
ya i think its crazy that people will buy a ph that hasnt been run and the company has put out no info

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think that one of the companies needs to step up and answer the public. Putting a POWERFUL HORMONE on the market with no information other than saying that you can pre-order it is pretty bad in my eyes. Think about it, most of the AI Reps are always around answering questions regarding what yo use during a cycle, after a cycle, etc, and now they're gone.
F*ck that.

And all these people lining up to get something that no one has data on for human testing.
ya i think its crazy that people will buy a ph that hasnt been run and the company has put out no info

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking the same thing. they are always right there answering questions but all of a sudden they are no where to be found

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
With something so powerful, you would think general questions would be answered... I'm at a loss for words, truthfully. But, I know that the more I ramble, the more likely it will be that I am banned for it. All I know is the facts of WHOM is putting this out, and it's not alone.
I was thinking the same thing. they are always right there answering questions but all of a sudden they are no where to be found

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats what has me thinking, I keep hearing how powerfull this is, so many question are being asked but no answers... maybe theres a reason for it..:dunno:

Thats why I bumped it last week...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think that one of the companies needs to step up and answer the public. Putting a POWERFUL HORMONE on the market with no information other than saying that you can pre-order it is pretty bad in my eyes. Think about it, most of the AI Reps are always around answering questions regarding what yo use during a cycle, after a cycle, etc, and now they're gone.
F*ck that.

And all these people lining up to get something that no one has data on for human testing. Okay, you go ahead and put your health into their hands. :rolleyes:
There will be plenty of logs on this and you know that. One log has just started. The logs should answer the questions better.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Logs by users cannot answer the very important information that may be crucial for everyones overall health. I am sorry that you feel as if I am "flaming" you; I am concerned that a hormonal product with such a Q ratio is being put on the market with absolutely NO information by the company that is putting it out. Is it wrong to want to know this sort of thing?
There will be plenty of logs on this and you know that. One log has just started. The logs should answer the questions better.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
/Unsubbed.

I will not be baited in to an argument.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I know I don't post much anymore because I am busy with other things, but one thing I have definitely been advocating to all companies that I talk to occasionally or regularly is that we need to keep the noise down on these compounds. There are two possible outcomes here:

1) We can all be like some companies we all know and continually spit out hype that typically the product does not live up to, put up print ads, and whore out the reps but what good does that do us?
a) The hype is annoying anyways and just leads to high expectations and obnoxious marketing.
b) Who likes when reps whore things out? If anything it creates a massive number of unnecessary posts/threads that pisses everyone off and makes the company look horrible.
c) With compounds like these 99.9% of reps do not understand chemistry enough to explain the effects, nor should it be a requirement for any reps.
d) The FDA has been more pissed off about the advertising as of late than the actual products themselves. FDA (not FCC) controls all drug related (including OTC) advertising. Let us ALL stay off their radar.

2) ALL companies can keep quiet about these sorts of products and not piss off the government and you can either choose to take or choose not to take given your own research of the product. If people are taking something and have had explosive diarrhea then don't take it. If they take it and gain 25 lbs (yes an exaggeration) and their blood values are perfect then choose to take it or not. Frankly not one supplement company on the planet is qualified to conduct clinical trials or rent out a computing cluster to to calculate receptor-ligand interactions so what is the point of posting information about something that most experts don't truly understand?

I truly wish that Epistane would have been marketed differently back in the day, as well as Superdrol and others to prolong their operational lives. But this message goes out to all companies who read it, keep the noise low. The pound comes after the loud barking dogs first.

Rant over...

isoc

Awards
  • Established
I know I don't post much anymore because I am busy with other things, but one thing I have definitely been advocating to all companies that I talk to occasionally or regularly is that we need to keep the noise down on these compounds. There are two possible outcomes here:

1) We can all be like some companies we all know and continually spit out hype that typically the product does not live up to, put up print ads, and whore out the reps but what good does that do us?
a) The hype is annoying anyways and just leads to high expectations and obnoxious marketing.
b) Who likes when reps whore things out? If anything it creates a massive number of unnecessary posts/threads that pisses everyone off and makes the company look horrible.
c) With compounds like these 99.9% of reps do not understand chemistry enough to explain the effects, nor should it be a requirement for any reps.
d) The FDA has been more pissed off about the advertising as of late than the actual products themselves. FDA (not FCC) controls all drug related (including OTC) advertising. Let us ALL stay off their radar.

2) ALL companies can keep quiet about these sorts of products and not piss off the government and you can either choose to take or choose not to take given your own research of the product. If people are taking something and have had explosive diarrhea then don't take it. If they take it and gain 25 lbs (yes an exaggeration) and their blood values are perfect then choose to take it or not. Frankly not one supplement company on the planet is qualified to conduct clinical trials or rent out a computing cluster to to calculate receptor-ligand interactions so what is the point of posting information about something that most experts don't truly understand?

I truly wish that Epistane would have been marketed differently back in the day, as well as Superdrol and others to prolong their operational lives. But this message goes out to all companies who read it, keep the noise low. The pound comes after the loud barking dogs first.

Rant over...
very good post

Motox

Awards
  • Established
exactly lakemountd things are changing in the industry time to keep it on the down low!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
exactly lakemountd things are changing in the industry time to keep it on the down low!
But there's a difference between marketing and providing general information, especially when it comes to one's health. Are you saying that we need to remain quiet and not ask what a particular product/compound is?

Am I the only one that thinks about their health this way?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
But there's a difference between marketing and providing general information, especially when it comes to one's health. Are you saying that we need to remain quiet and not ask what a particular product/compound is?

Am I the only one that thinks about their health this way?
I am not advocating hiding anything by any means. In fact I am a HUGE advocate of providing more information on what is in a product than what is currently viewed as acceptable. However, as far as health is concerned, people can look at the compound and know what it is and have a general idea of whether they want to take it based off that. The rest of their knowledge should come from their own research not the writings of a company who is trying to sell such a product.

As I mentioned before, scientists aren't even really sure why some of "these compounds" cause more liver damage than others. It has more to do than just potency, they do know that, but besides that the only way to tell is to take it and get blood tests done. From what I have heard this is relatively easy on those values but it remains to be seen from other testers I guess.

Bottom line: There is no information that ANY supplement company can give you, minus what is actually in the capsule and the dose, that will help you any more to make a conscious and intelligent decision. Then again I CAN'T STAND brotelligence.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do you expect everyone to be able to find such information? I'm not speaking for everyone here, so don't get me wrong, but if the compound is written in scientific form, and is very evasive, do you not think that it's a good idea to help the consumer with the general understanding?

I seem to be getting a lot of hate-mail by a few people thinking that because I am questioning this, I am somehow, "hating," and/or "flaming." I am simply asking questions to better understand the compound. The last time I checked, that's what boards like this are for.
I am not advocating hiding anything by any means. In fact I am a HUGE advocate of providing more information on what is in a product than what is currently viewed as acceptable. However, as far as health is concerned, people can look at the compound and know what it is and have a general idea of whether they want to take it based off that. The rest of their knowledge should come from their own research not the writings of a company who is trying to sell such a product.

As I mentioned before, scientists aren't even really sure why some of "these compounds" cause more liver damage than others. It has more to do than just potency, they do know that, but besides that the only way to tell is to take it and get blood tests done. From what I have heard this is relatively easy on those values but it remains to be seen from other testers I guess.

Bottom line: There is no information that ANY supplement company can give you, minus what is actually in the capsule and the dose, that will help you any more to make a conscious and intelligent decision. Then again I CAN'T STAND brotelligence.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Do you expect everyone to be able to find such information? I'm not speaking for everyone here, so don't get me wrong, but if the compound is written in scientific form, and is very evasive, do you not think that it's a good idea to help the consumer with the general understanding?

I seem to be getting a lot of hate-mail by a few people thinking that because I am questioning this, I am somehow, "hating," and/or "flaming." I am simply asking questions to better understand the compound. The last time I checked, that's what boards like this are for.
How do you consider the nomenclature evasive? It can't be written any more correctly, there is no other way to do it. In fact this one, others, and epistane all avoided making up a false name for the compound. AI could have easily called the compound itself 2-cyanostane and left it as that like I see other companies do.

I just fail to see what information AI could provide more to help someone make a conscious decision? So are you saying USPLabs products are safer because of their writeups? Nothing against them, I am just using them as an example because he has long writeups. No one has to be intelligent to do this sort of research, then can merely get on the forums and ask questions to other chemists that frequent the forums here and abroad.

Lastly, I will reiterate the fact that even in the pharmaceutical world most of these compounds are not truly understood. We have a basic understanding of what some of the functional groups do and why they may increase potency but that is it. If you want safety/efficacy studies then stick to prescription products or FDA approved OTC products. I praise AI for not littering the internet with brotelligence.

"Hey yo, guyz. Check this shiz out we got a new PH and it will make you STRAIGHT UP SWOLE. It works because the compound binds to its receptor and BAMMMMMMMMMMM 10 lbs. The science is as easy as that! Buy our product....buy it now......ready... go!"

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What is cynostane most similar to in terms of potency? Does it aromitize?
How is it on the liver compared to phera epi or sdrol? Any info would be appreciated.
No one knows this information. AI will not answer any questions.
The DRSE mirror other AM members concerns with the lack of information regarding Cynostane.

This is a hormonal product - surely AI have an obligation for disclosure?

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
You guys thinks that weird, go look at I-force's new ph "protodrol" they list the ingredient for protodrol as protodrol on the label. When I first saw it I though people would be up in arms about it but people seem to be gobbling the **** up without even knowing what the hell it is they are taking.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
You guys thinks that weird, go look at I-force's new ph "protodrol" they list the ingredient for protodrol as protodrol on the label. When I first saw it I though people would be up in arms about it but people seem to be gobbling the **** up without even knowing what the hell it is they are taking.
Yeah that is what I had referred to a couple of posts ago when someone said that AI "masked" the name. There isn't any other info they can give on the structure, it is on the label and that is basically the best way. You could make minor modifications such as 5a or referring to the fact the cyano is alpha or beta, but it doesn't matter much because the compound is a tautomer of the diol. You guys should be really happy they are taking this approach.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally like the approach they have taken. In all honesty, you have the nomenclature of the product along with what it's supposed to do. You already know where the dangers would be and should be keeping yourself checked for any problems with your health... Gotta head out. Will finish up later.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It takes a little more research on the user's end but in light of everything, I believe this approach is better for these types of supplements. You also don't have outragious claims and you do have warnings on the bottle. if you're looking for a product that says doesn't affect BP, enzymes or hair loss then you're probably looking for false hope.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
the nomenclature for protodrol is out there, and it was shown in one study to be extremely liver friendly. 17a-methyl-5a-androst-17b-ol

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
It may be out there but it should be on the back of the damn bottle. Its things like this will make the fda shut the whole industry down.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone figure out what this was yet?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kratom267 Anabolics 9
Anabolics 8
nikosktm Anabolics 63
simplestacked Anabolics 4
oyvind Anabolics 27