Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

GLYCOBOL REVIEW

I'd like to thank Crowler (Mike) and all the guys from AI for allowing me to try their Glycobol product. AI has always impressed me with the products I've tried in the past. I've been a fan since the beginning....I still remember the when the cycle support came in ziplock bags, haha. :D

Overall Product Effects: (9.5/10): Let me just say that I was even more impressed than I would have thought. Outside of a few minor GI issues initially when i first started, this product has already produced on many levels for me; so much so that it's a new staple for me! I'll still be documenting some of the overall effects in the coming weeks, but I've been nothing but impressed thusfar! My muscle bellies look very full and defined with this product, and I'm noticeably looking leaner as well.

Pump Effects: (9.5/10): This is honestly one of the better products that I've used in this regard. I'm most impressed using it with 80-100 grams carbs preworkout. The quality of the pumps is very impressive overall. The pumps also seem to last a good portion of the day for me as well. I've found that 80 grams preworkout seems to be my individual sweet-spot. The pumps I've been getting in the gym the last few days are freakin' amazing. I will be utilizing different CHO sources to compare pump effects as well. The results will be noted in future updates.

Side Effects: (5/10): When I first started using this product I took 2 capsules about 15 minutes before my meal. For the first 2-3 days I noted some GI distress and frequent bowel movements. I'm sure it's the result of decreased GI transit time. I decreased my dosing to 1 cap in the am, and then 1 cap in the pm. All of the issues have resolved at that time. I gradually tapered back up the dose over a 3-4 day period, and now all is well at this time. I haven't had any GI issues of note since. Other than that, nothing else to report in terms of negative side effects. No hypoglycemic-like effects have been experienced thusfar; even when taken with a subpar amount of carbohydrates. I definitely recommend you all start with 1 cap daily, and advance as you gain tolerance. This should prevent any potential GI issues.

Muscle Gain/Recomp Effects: I will update this once I've completed my bottle.

Overall Recommendation: High!!

In Conclusion: I will continue to update this review until my cureent bottle is finished. I'm only about 2 weeks in at this point. I have used both LG Sciences "Slin" and USPLabs "Anabolic Pump" products before I tried "Glycobol". I really liked both of them very much, and I had good results with both, but so far Glycobol has impressed me the most; especially when you add it in with some Bulk P-slin. You wanna talk about INSANE pumps lasting all day long!

Thanks again to Crowler and everyone at AI for the opportunity to try this product out. I'm really very impressed with this product! I will be putting this product to the ultimate test when I start a new cycle shortly, so I'll keep you all updated with my continued progress and effects that are demonstrated.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
very nice review John, look forward to your updates!

I still remember the when the cycle support came in ziplock bags, haha.
I bet that goes back a looooooooong time :147:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review John, I suggest AT LEAST 20 minutes before touching food, it takes the pill 20 minutes to settle in the stomach, so again I would even wait 30 minutes, everybody who experienced GI distress were taking it too early. PM me when you get a chance.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the review John, I suggest AT LEAST 20 minutes before touching food, it takes the pill 20 minutes to settle in the stomach, so again I would even wait 30 minutes, everybody who experienced GI distress were taking it too early. PM me when you get a chance.
Yeah, I started to dose about 20-30 minutes prior to meals as of a few days ago. I definitely notice the difference.

PM coming your way. :)

UKStrength

Awesome review John! Seems like Glycobol is just what the doctor ordered ;)

Did you play about with the type of CHO pre-workout? Did that affect the pumps you got?

Just wondering, I'll be picking up some Glycobol as soon as it hits these shores.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome review John! Seems like Glycobol is just what the doctor ordered ;)

Did you play about with the type of CHO pre-workout? Did that affect the pumps you got?

Just wondering, I'll be picking up some Glycobol as soon as it hits these shores.
Indeed. That will be part of my update in the near future. I was using WMS as the primary source, now I'll be using whole foods in its place to judge comparison effects.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

GLYCOBOL REVIEW

I'd like to thank Crowler (Mike) and all the guys from AI for allowing me to try their Glycobol product. AI has always impressed me with the products I've tried in the past. I've been a fan since the beginning....I still remember the when the cycle support came in ziplock bags, haha. :D

Overall Product Effects: (9.5/10): Let me just say that I was even more impressed than I would have thought. Outside of a few minor GI issues initially when i first started, this product has already produced on many levels for me; so much so that it's a new staple for me! I'll still be documenting some of the overall effects in the coming weeks, but I've been nothing but impressed thusfar! My muscle bellies look very full and defined with this product, and I'm noticeably looking leaner as well.

Pump Effects: (9.5/10): This is honestly one of the better products that I've used in this regard. I'm most impressed using it with 80-100 grams carbs preworkout. The quality of the pumps is very impressive overall. The pumps also seem to last a good portion of the day for me as well. I've found that 80 grams preworkout seems to be my individual sweet-spot. The pumps I've been getting in the gym the last few days are freakin' amazing. I will be utilizing different CHO sources to compare pump effects as well. The results will be noted in future updates.

Side Effects: (5/10): When I first started using this product I took 2 capsules about 15 minutes before my meal. For the first 2-3 days I noted some GI distress and frequent bowel movements. I'm sure it's the result of decreased GI transit time. I decreased my dosing to 1 cap in the am, and then 1 cap in the pm. All of the issues have resolved at that time. I gradually tapered back up the dose over a 3-4 day period, and now all is well at this time. I haven't had any GI issues of note since. Other than that, nothing else to report in terms of negative side effects. No hypoglycemic-like effects have been experienced thusfar; even when taken with a subpar amount of carbohydrates. I definitely recommend you all start with 1 cap daily, and advance as you gain tolerance. This should prevent any potential GI issues.

Muscle Gain/Recomp Effects: I will update this once I've completed my bottle.

Overall Recommendation: High!!

In Conclusion: I will continue to update this review until my cureent bottle is finished. I'm only about 2 weeks in at this point. I have used both LG Sciences "Slin" and USPLabs "Anabolic Pump" products before I tried "Glycobol". I really liked both of them very much, and I had good results with both, but so far Glycobol has impressed me the most; especially when you add it in with some Bulk P-slin. You wanna talk about INSANE pumps lasting all day long!

Thanks again to Crowler and everyone at AI for the opportunity to try this product out. I'm really very impressed with this product! I will be putting this product to the ultimate test when I start a new cycle shortly, so I'll keep you all updated with my continued progress and effects that are demonstrated.

bout time some one other then me used it with bulk pslin!!!

how ****ing awesome? yea thats what i thought ****ing awesome! lol

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
WMS is not it is cracked up to be. I'm sure it works, but it is not absorbed as fast as they claim. There are better options.
I'm glad you are liking Gbol. I look forward to your future updates on this.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sometimes id take one 45 min pre and then one with my meal or 10 min before to help with the mix of carbs i use.

plus i take other GDAs

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Changing up how i dosed it like you did was when i finally got over the GI problems it surprised me how much of difference that made. Great review as always man!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WMS is not it is cracked up to be. I'm sure it works, but it is not absorbed as fast as they claim. There are better options.
I'm glad you are liking Gbol. I look forward to your future updates on this.
most of the waxy maize out isnt really waxymaize...

compare the consistencies... DARK MATTER, VITARGO ect. vs NP, Glucevol, IDS WAxy maize..

the first 2 are made from AMYLOPECTIN only all amylose removed which is what gives it that crazy awesome thick consistency.

all the others i dont trust...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be updating this thread in a few more days. I'm really very impressed with Glycobol. I plan to add this in with my upcoming "Cynostane" cycle as well. The gains should simply be, SICK!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I'll be updating this thread in a few more days. I'm really very impressed with Glycobol. I plan to add this in with my upcoming "Cynostane" cycle as well. The gains should simply be, SICK!
SICK lol, nice; liking your wording.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
someone is going to get HUGE!!

TonyMaserati

TonyMaserati

Awards
How much bulk pslin did you use?