Glycobol dose for extremely large meals

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Well as the title says what dose of glycobol would be needed to to shuttle 3-400g of carbs pre workout? Could I move as high as 6 for this?

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
it says on the bottle not to consume more than 4 pills in a day

Random181

Awards
  • Established
it says on the bottle not to consume more than 4 pills in a day
No offense my friend but you should believe everything it says on the bottle...BCAA's which say not to use for more than 12 weeks continously is the best example :p...I used 8 in a day so far anyway...

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i would say if your stomach can handle it use Pslin and gbol with some chromium polynicotinate

3-4gbol
2 pslin
400mcg chromium

that should do the trick IMO

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Honestly 2-3 is sufficient, throw in 1 cap p-slin(optional) with maybe some chronium pilconate and you should be good to go, 6gbols will have you pooping your brains out.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i remember taking 6 gbols with 6 slices of pizza..

yea i **** out the devil. my ass was on fire

if you can handle it 3 gbol and 2 pslin with 400mcg chromium ull have some pretty awesome skin bursting pump

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
i remember taking 6 gbols with 6 slices of pizza..

yea i **** out the devil. my ass was on fire

if you can handle it 3 gbol and 2 pslin with 400mcg chromium ull have some pretty awesome skin bursting pump
PRICELESS LOL, Zack always manages a way to put a tear of joy in my eye hahhhaahhahhaha.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
LMAO Ive taken 5 at once with no ill effects...unless you count unbeliavable hunger as a side effect...I finished off a whole large dominos pizza on my own than night about 10 mins after finishing a huge bowl of rice mayo and chicken...

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
LMAO Ive taken 5 at once with no ill effects...unless you count unbeliavable hunger as a side effect...I finished off a whole large dominos pizza on my own than night about 10 mins after finishing a huge bowl of rice mayo and chicken...
Sick it is possible, you must a had little effect on COX, I have been able to pull that off a few times, at the current moment; that is not a option LOL.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn i needed a whole thing of balmex and baby wipes...

i wish i could do that!!!

i probably can now however i got dane cook comin up on sept 5th and my gym has a few fighters fighting on sept 11th for mma, both in Atlantic city.... so i can be doin no kinda road trip with mud butt

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
id love to try it on refeed day but i mix soooo much **** on that day for glucose disposal its literally retarded haha

Random181

Awards
  • Established
LOL unlucky mate

edit: @Crazy you ever considered real slin bro? Im debating it for this right now but not to sure...

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
i would say if your stomach can handle it use Pslin and gbol with some chromium polynicotinate

3-4gbol
2 pslin
400mcg chromium

that should do the trick IMO

hhey crazy...whats the logic behind adding chromium picolinate into the mix?

brown

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
hhey crazy...whats the logic behind adding chromium picolinate into the mix?

brown
chronium pilconate is great for building insulin resistance/ sensitivity, so basically lowering his sugar even more LOL.

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
i see..i've been having a few bottles of this stuff kept aside without using it...maybe i should put them to good use then. would it make a noticeable difference for someone whose not yet taking glycobol??

brown

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, dose it three times a day. Once in am 30 minutes prior to breakfast, 30 minutes prior to post workout meal and prebed.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I personally feel if your carb intake warrents it it can't hurt.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I personally feel if your carb intake warrents it it can't hurt.
Agreed but each person has to make sure they can tolerate that much. If you are going to do more than 4 I suggest doing it slowly.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Well ive done like 9 in a day already...I might try 6 tomorrow will report back....

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hell yea bro thatll be awesome. 6 for a meal?

Get the balmex and babywipes ready report back lol

I get to try it tomorrow imma take one with every meal along with other ****

Random181

Awards
  • Established
LOL, heres the plan then, Ill do my usual but with 6 glycobol-wake up down 6 wait half an hour and then ingest 400g+ carbs, sourced from everything from whole fat milk to oatmeal and powdered oats...will let you boys know how it goes tomorrow....ill of course keep a glucose solution handy just incase things go wrong....

edit: Good luck tomorrow crazy, are you refeeding?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
5 gbols so far today and no mud butt woooo

im at 642g of carbs for the day so far..... gunna stop eating this much by round 9ish

Random181

Awards
  • Established
LOL- nice numbers bro! So I did my 6 gbol today and then around 400 carbs....it was ****in beatiful I had veins everywhere....felt very lethargic about an hour after finishing eating though and had to eat more carbs...No stomach problems to report :)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
man check out my cut progress thread in pix section then look at wat i dose at a meal lol

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol. I got to 7 with no problem. Along with a bunch of ALA ginseng and banaba

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol. I got to 7 with no problem. Along with a bunch of ALA ginseng and banaba