can glycobol cause headaches? - AnabolicMinds.com

can glycobol cause headaches?

can glycobol cause headaches?

hello,
    i have been reading on these forums for a while and read many good reviews about glycobol.so i went ahead and bought a bottle, i am now about 2 1/2 weeks in.actually i like the product very much, the effects are definitely noticeable, which i can rarely say about a supplement.now i was going to order a second bottle but i am unsure because i have been getting these strange headaches for about a week now.the headache is above my left eyebrow and it appears every day at the same time (around 2pm) and disappears at the same tie again (around 8pm).
    now i am wondering if there is anything in the glycobol that might be causing this or if anybody else has experienced this.if so, is there anything in particular i could do to prevent these headaches from occuring?
    thanks for your help
    best regards
    fabian

I have not heard about that. Is there anything else that your taking with it?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

You aren't dehydrated are you?
    •   

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Na-R-ALA can trigger a headache in some, have you gotten a blood panel done in the recent months?
    doing my own thang!
  5. jim623

Experiment with it. Change your dosing times by a couple of hours and see if the headaches times change. May just be something you are coming in contact with during your daily routine, like an alergine.

I've burned through a bottle of Glycobol, no headaches to report.

thanks for your answers guys,
    it cant be dehydration and im sure its not the dosage either, since the headache appears before i take my first dose.
    we will see what happens when im through my bottle and if the headache goes away or not.it is probably just stress related since i have had some bad stuff happening over the last couple of weeks.
    i truly hope its not the glycobol since its effects have been quite impressive in the last week or so.im up about 4-5 pounds without a caloric surplus
    strength and muscle fullness has increased also.
    anyways, will report how it goes and still got about 13 days left, excited to see what happens in this time.
  7. jim623

Do you know any one with a blood sugar tester. Maybe get that checked.
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

Can definetly be related to blood sugar levels. However that really depends how sensitive your are to low blood sugar.

I would see if taking in a few extra grams of low glycemic carbs around that time helps

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

YES, lowering of blood sugar can induce headaches, but stress is the number 1 cataylst to sickness and disease, so calm down and take a deep breath lol.
    doing my own thang!

Quote Originally Posted by redman24 View Post
    thanks for your answers guys,
    it cant be dehydration and im sure its not the dosage either, since the headache appears before i take my first dose.
    we will see what happens when im through my bottle and if the headache goes away or not.it is probably just stress related since i have had some bad stuff happening over the last couple of weeks.
    i truly hope its not the glycobol since its effects have been quite impressive in the last week or so.im up about 4-5 pounds without a caloric surplus
    strength and muscle fullness has increased also.
    anyways, will report how it goes and still got about 13 days left, excited to see what happens in this time.
    Yes please let us know how you make out.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

hello,
    i have been reading on these forums for a while and read many good reviews about glycobol.so i went ahead and bought a bottle, i am now about 2 1/2 weeks in.actually i like the product very much, the effects are definitely noticeable, which i can rarely say about a supplement.now i was going to order a second bottle but i am unsure because i have been getting these strange headaches for about a week now.the headache is above my left eyebrow and it appears every day at the same time (around 2pm) and disappears at the same tie again (around 8pm).
    now i am wondering if there is anything in the glycobol that might be causing this or if anybody else has experienced this.if so, is there anything in particular i could do to prevent these headaches from occuring?
    thanks for your help
    best regards
    fabian

How close to glycobol dosing time are these headaches?

I know the guys touched on water and carbs.......

If i dont stay hydrated and eat enough carbs I get headaches from any nutrient partitioner, glycobol included.

The amount and timing of carbs is the biggest factor for me.

Just my experience, FWIW.
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

Hey kris can u post the link/article on glut4 post workout that u had posted once before in a thread. I can't seem to find it...
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    Hey kris can u post the link/article on glut4 post workout that u had posted once before in a thread. I can't seem to find it...
    let me try,,,,,,,,,,,brb

i think this is what you are talking about.

Your pre workout meal

another discussion on CHO's postworkout

looking for a new source of post wo carbs

the headaches appear every day before my first glycobol dose, so the dosing has nothing to do with it.the more i think about it, the more i think it has other reasons.but i suppose i will know once im finished.
    will keep you guys updated
    fabian

Great info guys.
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

the headaches appear every day before my first glycobol dose, so the dosing has nothing to do with it.the more i think about it, the more i think it has other reasons.but i suppose i will know once im finished.
    will keep you guys updated
    fabian
    hows your sodium?

remember the more carbs the more water add in excess sodium you may have a slight BP issue on your hands... plus BMOV works for 24 hours so really dosing times wont apply for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    hows your sodium?

remember the more carbs the more water add in excess sodium you may have a slight BP issue on your hands... plus BMOV works for 24 hours so really dosing times wont apply for the most part.
    The first thing I would do is have your BP checked and take it from there.

gladly i can report that yesterday i had a very mild headache only that didnt require ibuprofen and today the headache hasnt appeared at all.this is already 3 hours past its usual appearance time.
    if the next couple of days are just like this i will immmediately buy another bottle.i love this stuff, other people are starting to notice the change, and thats while i am wearing a t-shirt, since i have a rather small built you cant usually see anything.this is groundbreaking...
    thanks a lot, and i am now going to take my bottle of glycobol with me and stand in front of a mirror so i can simultaneously look at the bottle and my muscles while i masturbate hahahahahahahahahahah

Similar Forum Threads

1. Headaches
    By Nolanaf67 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-13-2010, 07:50 AM
  2. bad headaches.
    By xalmasin88 in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-19-2009, 01:50 PM
  3. headaches still EVEN DURING PCT!
    By richtries in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2