can glycobol cause headaches?

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hello,
i have been reading on these forums for a while and read many good reviews about glycobol.so i went ahead and bought a bottle, i am now about 2 1/2 weeks in.actually i like the product very much, the effects are definitely noticeable, which i can rarely say about a supplement.now i was going to order a second bottle but i am unsure because i have been getting these strange headaches for about a week now.the headache is above my left eyebrow and it appears every day at the same time (around 2pm) and disappears at the same tie again (around 8pm).
now i am wondering if there is anything in the glycobol that might be causing this or if anybody else has experienced this.if so, is there anything in particular i could do to prevent these headaches from occuring?
thanks for your help
best regards
fabian

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
You aren't dehydrated are you?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Na-R-ALA can trigger a headache in some, have you gotten a blood panel done in the recent months?

jim623

Experiment with it. Change your dosing times by a couple of hours and see if the headaches times change. May just be something you are coming in contact with during your daily routine, like an alergine.

I've burned through a bottle of Glycobol, no headaches to report.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks for your answers guys,
it cant be dehydration and im sure its not the dosage either, since the headache appears before i take my first dose.
we will see what happens when im through my bottle and if the headache goes away or not.it is probably just stress related since i have had some bad stuff happening over the last couple of weeks.
i truly hope its not the glycobol since its effects have been quite impressive in the last week or so.im up about 4-5 pounds without a caloric surplus :surprised:
strength and muscle fullness has increased also.
anyways, will report how it goes and still got about 13 days left, excited to see what happens in this time.

jim623

Do you know any one with a blood sugar tester. Maybe get that checked.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Can definetly be related to blood sugar levels. However that really depends how sensitive your are to low blood sugar.

I would see if taking in a few extra grams of low glycemic carbs around that time helps

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
YES, lowering of blood sugar can induce headaches, but stress is the number 1 cataylst to sickness and disease, so calm down and take a deep breath lol.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for your answers guys,
it cant be dehydration and im sure its not the dosage either, since the headache appears before i take my first dose.
we will see what happens when im through my bottle and if the headache goes away or not.it is probably just stress related since i have had some bad stuff happening over the last couple of weeks.
i truly hope its not the glycobol since its effects have been quite impressive in the last week or so.im up about 4-5 pounds without a caloric surplus :surprised:
strength and muscle fullness has increased also.
anyways, will report how it goes and still got about 13 days left, excited to see what happens in this time.
Yes please let us know how you make out.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
hello,
i have been reading on these forums for a while and read many good reviews about glycobol.so i went ahead and bought a bottle, i am now about 2 1/2 weeks in.actually i like the product very much, the effects are definitely noticeable, which i can rarely say about a supplement.now i was going to order a second bottle but i am unsure because i have been getting these strange headaches for about a week now.the headache is above my left eyebrow and it appears every day at the same time (around 2pm) and disappears at the same tie again (around 8pm).
now i am wondering if there is anything in the glycobol that might be causing this or if anybody else has experienced this.if so, is there anything in particular i could do to prevent these headaches from occuring?
thanks for your help
best regards
fabian

How close to glycobol dosing time are these headaches?

I know the guys touched on water and carbs.......

If i dont stay hydrated and eat enough carbs I get headaches from any nutrient partitioner, glycobol included.

The amount and timing of carbs is the biggest factor for me.

Just my experience, FWIW.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey kris can u post the link/article on glut4 post workout that u had posted once before in a thread. I can't seem to find it...

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the headaches appear every day before my first glycobol dose, so the dosing has nothing to do with it.the more i think about it, the more i think it has other reasons.but i suppose i will know once im finished.
will keep you guys updated
fabian

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the headaches appear every day before my first glycobol dose, so the dosing has nothing to do with it.the more i think about it, the more i think it has other reasons.but i suppose i will know once im finished.
will keep you guys updated
fabian
hows your sodium?

remember the more carbs the more water add in excess sodium you may have a slight BP issue on your hands... plus BMOV works for 24 hours so really dosing times wont apply for the most part.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hows your sodium?

remember the more carbs the more water add in excess sodium you may have a slight BP issue on your hands... plus BMOV works for 24 hours so really dosing times wont apply for the most part.
The first thing I would do is have your BP checked and take it from there.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
gladly i can report that yesterday i had a very mild headache only that didnt require ibuprofen and today the headache hasnt appeared at all.this is already 3 hours past its usual appearance time.
if the next couple of days are just like this i will immmediately buy another bottle.i love this stuff, other people are starting to notice the change, and thats while i am wearing a t-shirt, since i have a rather small built you cant usually see anything.this is groundbreaking...
thanks a lot, and i am now going to take my bottle of glycobol with me and stand in front of a mirror so i can simultaneously look at the bottle and my muscles while i masturbate hahahahahahahahahahah