can glycobol cause headaches?

  1. Registered User
    redman24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    378
    Answers
    0

    can glycobol cause headaches?


    hello,
    i have been reading on these forums for a while and read many good reviews about glycobol.so i went ahead and bought a bottle, i am now about 2 1/2 weeks in.actually i like the product very much, the effects are definitely noticeable, which i can rarely say about a supplement.now i was going to order a second bottle but i am unsure because i have been getting these strange headaches for about a week now.the headache is above my left eyebrow and it appears every day at the same time (around 2pm) and disappears at the same tie again (around 8pm).
    now i am wondering if there is anything in the glycobol that might be causing this or if anybody else has experienced this.if so, is there anything in particular i could do to prevent these headaches from occuring?
    thanks for your help
    best regards
    fabian

  2. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0

    I have not heard about that. Is there anything else that your taking with it?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  3. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Board Sponsor
    dg806's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,347
    Answers
    0

    You aren't dehydrated are you?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,422
    Answers
    0

    Na-R-ALA can trigger a headache in some, have you gotten a blood panel done in the recent months?
    doing my own thang!
  5. jim623
    Guest
    jim623's Avatar

    Experiment with it. Change your dosing times by a couple of hours and see if the headaches times change. May just be something you are coming in contact with during your daily routine, like an alergine.

    I've burned through a bottle of Glycobol, no headaches to report.
  6. Registered User
    redman24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    378
    Answers
    0

    thanks for your answers guys,
    it cant be dehydration and im sure its not the dosage either, since the headache appears before i take my first dose.
    we will see what happens when im through my bottle and if the headache goes away or not.it is probably just stress related since i have had some bad stuff happening over the last couple of weeks.
    i truly hope its not the glycobol since its effects have been quite impressive in the last week or so.im up about 4-5 pounds without a caloric surplus
    strength and muscle fullness has increased also.
    anyways, will report how it goes and still got about 13 days left, excited to see what happens in this time.
  7. jim623
    Guest
    jim623's Avatar

    Do you know any one with a blood sugar tester. Maybe get that checked.
  8. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Answers
    0

    Can definetly be related to blood sugar levels. However that really depends how sensitive your are to low blood sugar.

    I would see if taking in a few extra grams of low glycemic carbs around that time helps
  9. Registered User
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,422
    Answers
    0

    YES, lowering of blood sugar can induce headaches, but stress is the number 1 cataylst to sickness and disease, so calm down and take a deep breath lol.
    doing my own thang!
  10. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by redman24 View Post
    thanks for your answers guys,
    it cant be dehydration and im sure its not the dosage either, since the headache appears before i take my first dose.
    we will see what happens when im through my bottle and if the headache goes away or not.it is probably just stress related since i have had some bad stuff happening over the last couple of weeks.
    i truly hope its not the glycobol since its effects have been quite impressive in the last week or so.im up about 4-5 pounds without a caloric surplus
    strength and muscle fullness has increased also.
    anyways, will report how it goes and still got about 13 days left, excited to see what happens in this time.
    Yes please let us know how you make out.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  11. Registered User
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,599
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by redman24 View Post
    hello,
    i have been reading on these forums for a while and read many good reviews about glycobol.so i went ahead and bought a bottle, i am now about 2 1/2 weeks in.actually i like the product very much, the effects are definitely noticeable, which i can rarely say about a supplement.now i was going to order a second bottle but i am unsure because i have been getting these strange headaches for about a week now.the headache is above my left eyebrow and it appears every day at the same time (around 2pm) and disappears at the same tie again (around 8pm).
    now i am wondering if there is anything in the glycobol that might be causing this or if anybody else has experienced this.if so, is there anything in particular i could do to prevent these headaches from occuring?
    thanks for your help
    best regards
    fabian


    How close to glycobol dosing time are these headaches?

    I know the guys touched on water and carbs.......

    If i dont stay hydrated and eat enough carbs I get headaches from any nutrient partitioner, glycobol included.

    The amount and timing of carbs is the biggest factor for me.

    Just my experience, FWIW.
  12. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Answers
    0

    Hey kris can u post the link/article on glut4 post workout that u had posted once before in a thread. I can't seem to find it...
  13. Registered User
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,599
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    Hey kris can u post the link/article on glut4 post workout that u had posted once before in a thread. I can't seem to find it...
    let me try,,,,,,,,,,,brb

    i think this is what you are talking about.

    Your pre workout meal

    another discussion on CHO's postworkout

    looking for a new source of post wo carbs
  14. Registered User
    redman24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    378
    Answers
    0

    the headaches appear every day before my first glycobol dose, so the dosing has nothing to do with it.the more i think about it, the more i think it has other reasons.but i suppose i will know once im finished.
    will keep you guys updated
    fabian
  15. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0

    Great info guys.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  16. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by redman24 View Post
    the headaches appear every day before my first glycobol dose, so the dosing has nothing to do with it.the more i think about it, the more i think it has other reasons.but i suppose i will know once im finished.
    will keep you guys updated
    fabian
    hows your sodium?

    remember the more carbs the more water add in excess sodium you may have a slight BP issue on your hands... plus BMOV works for 24 hours so really dosing times wont apply for the most part.
  17. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    hows your sodium?

    remember the more carbs the more water add in excess sodium you may have a slight BP issue on your hands... plus BMOV works for 24 hours so really dosing times wont apply for the most part.
    The first thing I would do is have your BP checked and take it from there.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  18. Registered User
    redman24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    378
    Answers
    0

    gladly i can report that yesterday i had a very mild headache only that didnt require ibuprofen and today the headache hasnt appeared at all.this is already 3 hours past its usual appearance time.
    if the next couple of days are just like this i will immmediately buy another bottle.i love this stuff, other people are starting to notice the change, and thats while i am wearing a t-shirt, since i have a rather small built you cant usually see anything.this is groundbreaking...
    thanks a lot, and i am now going to take my bottle of glycobol with me and stand in front of a mirror so i can simultaneously look at the bottle and my muscles while i masturbate hahahahahahahahahahah
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Headaches
    By Nolanaf67 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-13-2010, 07:50 AM
  2. bad headaches.
    By xalmasin88 in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-19-2009, 01:50 PM
  3. headaches still EVEN DURING PCT!
    By richtries in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-05-2008, 02:17 PM
  4. sd headaches?
    By lennoxchi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-03-2008, 10:30 AM
  5. EQ and headaches
    By Jessman85 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-09-2007, 12:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in