Glycobol sides?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Glycobol sides?


    Has anyone experienced the runs while on this stuff? Ive been on for 8 days and its been awful. Am i not taking in the right carbs with it or is this the way it is?


  2. Yes very common with glycobol and nutrient partritioner, how are you dosing it and what do you meals look like?
    doing my own thang!
    •   
       


  3. It can happen but people have found by varying the dosage and times that it can help with that problem.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  4. IM USUALLY DOSING 2TABS 15MIN BEFORE MY PREWORKOUT SHAKE (TRUEMASS) AND THE OTHER 2 USUALLY WITH DINNER. i TRY TO THROW IN COMPLEX AND SIMPLE CARBS WIT DINNER MEAL 75-100G.

  5. Try 1 and 1 instead.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Try 1 and 1 instead.
    Agreed then if you tolerate it ok then you can maybe go to 2 and 1.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  7. yeah i had the same prob lowering the dose helped also had a strange taste in my mouth kinda like metal.
    But i love the stuff.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  8. Start with 1 2x a day for 3 days then 1 3x a day for a few days then 1 4x a day. When ur body gets comfy with that then take 2 at a time when u need to. I found that worked well for me. You may also try some gas x for the bloat if u get it and a banana with one meal to help bind u up if the gbol still hurts ur stomach

  9. Try not to dose more then 2 in 4 hours. That seemed to be a downfall for me personally

  10. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    IM USUALLY DOSING 2TABS 15MIN BEFORE MY PREWORKOUT SHAKE (TRUEMASS) AND THE OTHER 2 USUALLY WITH DINNER. i TRY TO THROW IN COMPLEX AND SIMPLE CARBS WIT DINNER MEAL 75-100G.
    The timing is your mistake, 15 minutes equals acid reflux because of the interfrence of COX, give it at least 25 minutes, try 1 cap as well, but wait 25 minutes prior to your meal.
    doing my own thang!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    The timing is your mistake, 15 minutes equals acid reflux because of the interfrence of COX, give it at least 25 minutes, try 1 cap as well, but wait 25 minutes prior to your meal.
    will do man i did'nt take them today but im gonna retry this thing 2marrow that way. Thanks for the imput. Oh what would be the best carb source you think that should be taken with this product? Any suggestions would be helpful that i could try .Thanks

  12. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    will do man i did'nt take them today but im gonna retry this thing 2marrow that way. Thanks for the imput. Oh what would be the best carb source you think that should be taken with this product? Any suggestions would be helpful that i could try .Thanks
    Personally stay away from synthetic carbs(waxy maize), go with a whole food complex carb source, such as rice, pasta, beans, and greens. The only simple carb I suggest is a bananna, no cookies LOL.
    doing my own thang!

  13. I am planning on using 1scoop of glyco-maize from OP Nut. and 1 scoop of oatmuscle
    by the Protein Factory and 45 grams of protein in my preworkout shake at 5:30 AM
    30 minutes after 1 cap of Glycobol is that form of carbs good to take while using
    Glycobol. The oatmuscle is a powder made of oats that has be formulated to mix
    with ease in a shaker cup. I understand that I need to take the Glycobol with complex
    carbs 25 to 30 min premeal but I just wanted to know if my preworkout carb source
    would be OK for the Glycobol and I am planning on using 1 cap twice a day for the first
    week and 3 a day the second week and if everything goes well I will do 1 cap 4 times
    a day the 3rd week. Thanks for any imput.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post
    I am planning on using 1scoop of glyco-maize from OP Nut. and 1 scoop of oatmuscle
    by the Protein Factory and 45 grams of protein in my preworkout shake at 5:30 AM
    30 minutes after 1 cap of Glycobol is that form of carbs good to take while using
    Glycobol. The oatmuscle is a powder made of oats that has be formulated to mix
    with ease in a shaker cup. I understand that I need to take the Glycobol with complex
    carbs 25 to 30 min premeal but I just wanted to know if my preworkout carb source
    would be OK for the Glycobol and I am planning on using 1 cap twice a day for the first
    week and 3 a day the second week and if everything goes well I will do 1 cap 4 times
    a day the 3rd week. Thanks for any imput.
    Honestly I do not know why people rave about synthetic carbs, not that impressive to me. Oats are great, stick with whole foods, whether it be pre or post workout meals. Your approach will be fine.
    doing my own thang!

  15. agree, oats are great.

  16. I also agree that complex carbs from whole foods is your best bet.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  17. I use gbol with all carbs. The waxy is what gives me the best pump PWO with gbol and pslin

  18. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Honestly I do not know why people rave about synthetic carbs, not that impressive to me. Oats are great, stick with whole foods, whether it be pre or post workout meals. Your approach will be fine.
    How about that post work out shake? Don't you want to keep it simple carbs and drink it immediately?

  19. Heres some "input"....Well I mean this is what the bottle says.


    Directions:
    To access tolerance take 1 capsule with a meal containing 50 - 100 grams of complex carbohydrates. The next day use as follows.
    When Bulking: Take 2 capsules with a meal containing at least 50 - 100 grams of complex carbohydrates in the AM and again in the PM.

    When Dieting: Take 2 capsules 30 minutes before a meal containing at least 25 - 50 grams of complex carbohydrates in the AM and again in the PM.
    Do not exceed 4 capsules per day.

    On workout days take 2 capsules with pre-workout meal

    WARNING:
    Do not exceed recommended dose.

  20. I always take two capsules per dose.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyIOSOS View Post
    How about that post work out shake? Don't you want to keep it simple carbs and drink it immediately?
    The only thing I recommend is isolate whey as a post shake, then take 1-2 caps of glycobol 20-30 minutes prior to Bcaa's and meal, bcca's usually contain sucralose, such as RecoveryPro, Xtend , etc.
    doing my own thang!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Heres some "input"....Well I mean this is what the bottle says.


    Directions:
    To access tolerance take 1 capsule with a meal containing 50 - 100 grams of complex carbohydrates. The next day use as follows.
    When Bulking: Take 2 capsules with a meal containing at least 50 - 100 grams of complex carbohydrates in the AM and again in the PM.

    When Dieting: Take 2 capsules 30 minutes before a meal containing at least 25 - 50 grams of complex carbohydrates in the AM and again in the PM.
    Do not exceed 4 capsules per day.

    On workout days take 2 capsules with pre-workout meal

    WARNING:
    Do not exceed recommended dose.
    This is the best way to start out and then you can change doses and timing once you know your tolerance.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  23. Ok its been a while sence my last post but, the sides are now gone i jus dropped the dose to 1 cap 4x-day and its working i guess. Been on for 3 weeks but honestly i dont see what the hype with this stuff is about ive not gained a pound nor feel any difference in the gym. Any suggestion? Should i start taking 2 with each carb meal now?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Ok its been a while sence my last post but, the sides are now gone i jus dropped the dose to 1 cap 4x-day and its working i guess. Been on for 3 weeks but honestly i dont see what the hype with this stuff is about ive not gained a pound nor feel any difference in the gym. Any suggestion? Should i start taking 2 with each carb meal now?
    Here is my opinion, its more a recomp supplement more than anything, the only one will "bulk" up more is with use of androgen such as a 1-ad/4ad, you understand where I am getting at.
    doing my own thang!

  25. I would sugest upping the carbs by 25g per meal and add in a second cap
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Countering Glycobol side effects?
    By CJNator in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-08-2013, 08:10 AM
  2. West-Side Workouts Routine!
    By Dynomyte001 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-06-2003, 02:31 PM
  3. Steroid Side Effects And How To Avoid Them (Part 1 & 2)
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2003, 12:34 AM
Log in
Log in