Glycobol sides?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone experienced the runs while on this stuff? Ive been on for 8 days and its been awful. Am i not taking in the right carbs with it or is this the way it is?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Yes very common with glycobol and nutrient partritioner, how are you dosing it and what do you meals look like?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
IM USUALLY DOSING 2TABS 15MIN BEFORE MY PREWORKOUT SHAKE (TRUEMASS) AND THE OTHER 2 USUALLY WITH DINNER. i TRY TO THROW IN COMPLEX AND SIMPLE CARBS WIT DINNER MEAL 75-100G.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah i had the same prob lowering the dose helped also had a strange taste in my mouth kinda like metal.
But i love the stuff.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Start with 1 2x a day for 3 days then 1 3x a day for a few days then 1 4x a day. When ur body gets comfy with that then take 2 at a time when u need to. I found that worked well for me. You may also try some gas x for the bloat if u get it and a banana with one meal to help bind u up if the gbol still hurts ur stomach

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Try not to dose more then 2 in 4 hours. That seemed to be a downfall for me personally

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
IM USUALLY DOSING 2TABS 15MIN BEFORE MY PREWORKOUT SHAKE (TRUEMASS) AND THE OTHER 2 USUALLY WITH DINNER. i TRY TO THROW IN COMPLEX AND SIMPLE CARBS WIT DINNER MEAL 75-100G.
The timing is your mistake, 15 minutes equals acid reflux because of the interfrence of COX, give it at least 25 minutes, try 1 cap as well, but wait 25 minutes prior to your meal.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
The timing is your mistake, 15 minutes equals acid reflux because of the interfrence of COX, give it at least 25 minutes, try 1 cap as well, but wait 25 minutes prior to your meal.
will do man i did'nt take them today but im gonna retry this thing 2marrow that way. Thanks for the imput. Oh what would be the best carb source you think that should be taken with this product? Any suggestions would be helpful that i could try .Thanks

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
will do man i did'nt take them today but im gonna retry this thing 2marrow that way. Thanks for the imput. Oh what would be the best carb source you think that should be taken with this product? Any suggestions would be helpful that i could try .Thanks
Personally stay away from synthetic carbs(waxy maize), go with a whole food complex carb source, such as rice, pasta, beans, and greens. The only simple carb I suggest is a bananna, no cookies LOL.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am planning on using 1scoop of glyco-maize from OP Nut. and 1 scoop of oatmuscle
by the Protein Factory and 45 grams of protein in my preworkout shake at 5:30 AM
30 minutes after 1 cap of Glycobol is that form of carbs good to take while using
Glycobol. The oatmuscle is a powder made of oats that has be formulated to mix
with ease in a shaker cup. I understand that I need to take the Glycobol with complex
carbs 25 to 30 min premeal but I just wanted to know if my preworkout carb source
would be OK for the Glycobol and I am planning on using 1 cap twice a day for the first
week and 3 a day the second week and if everything goes well I will do 1 cap 4 times
a day the 3rd week. Thanks for any imput.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I am planning on using 1scoop of glyco-maize from OP Nut. and 1 scoop of oatmuscle
by the Protein Factory and 45 grams of protein in my preworkout shake at 5:30 AM
30 minutes after 1 cap of Glycobol is that form of carbs good to take while using
Glycobol. The oatmuscle is a powder made of oats that has be formulated to mix
with ease in a shaker cup. I understand that I need to take the Glycobol with complex
carbs 25 to 30 min premeal but I just wanted to know if my preworkout carb source
would be OK for the Glycobol and I am planning on using 1 cap twice a day for the first
week and 3 a day the second week and if everything goes well I will do 1 cap 4 times
a day the 3rd week. Thanks for any imput.
Honestly I do not know why people rave about synthetic carbs, not that impressive to me. Oats are great, stick with whole foods, whether it be pre or post workout meals. Your approach will be fine.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I use gbol with all carbs. The waxy is what gives me the best pump PWO with gbol and pslin

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I do not know why people rave about synthetic carbs, not that impressive to me. Oats are great, stick with whole foods, whether it be pre or post workout meals. Your approach will be fine.
How about that post work out shake? Don't you want to keep it simple carbs and drink it immediately?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heres some "input"....Well I mean this is what the bottle says.

Directions:
To access tolerance take 1 capsule with a meal containing 50 - 100 grams of complex carbohydrates. The next day use as follows.
When Bulking: Take 2 capsules with a meal containing at least 50 - 100 grams of complex carbohydrates in the AM and again in the PM.

When Dieting: Take 2 capsules 30 minutes before a meal containing at least 25 - 50 grams of complex carbohydrates in the AM and again in the PM.
Do not exceed 4 capsules per day.

On workout days take 2 capsules with pre-workout meal

WARNING:
Do not exceed recommended dose.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always take two capsules per dose.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
How about that post work out shake? Don't you want to keep it simple carbs and drink it immediately?
The only thing I recommend is isolate whey as a post shake, then take 1-2 caps of glycobol 20-30 minutes prior to Bcaa's and meal, bcca's usually contain sucralose, such as RecoveryPro, Xtend , etc.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heres some "input"....Well I mean this is what the bottle says.

Directions:
To access tolerance take 1 capsule with a meal containing 50 - 100 grams of complex carbohydrates. The next day use as follows.
When Bulking: Take 2 capsules with a meal containing at least 50 - 100 grams of complex carbohydrates in the AM and again in the PM.

When Dieting: Take 2 capsules 30 minutes before a meal containing at least 25 - 50 grams of complex carbohydrates in the AM and again in the PM.
Do not exceed 4 capsules per day.

On workout days take 2 capsules with pre-workout meal

WARNING:
Do not exceed recommended dose.
This is the best way to start out and then you can change doses and timing once you know your tolerance.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Ok its been a while sence my last post but, the sides are now gone i jus dropped the dose to 1 cap 4x-day and its working i guess. Been on for 3 weeks but honestly i dont see what the hype with this stuff is about ive not gained a pound nor feel any difference in the gym. Any suggestion? Should i start taking 2 with each carb meal now?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Ok its been a while sence my last post but, the sides are now gone i jus dropped the dose to 1 cap 4x-day and its working i guess. Been on for 3 weeks but honestly i dont see what the hype with this stuff is about ive not gained a pound nor feel any difference in the gym. Any suggestion? Should i start taking 2 with each carb meal now?
Here is my opinion, its more a recomp supplement more than anything, the only one will "bulk" up more is with use of androgen such as a 1-ad/4ad, you understand where I am getting at.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would sugest upping the carbs by 25g per meal and add in a second cap

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great news thank you for the feedback.:)

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Here is my opinion, its more a recomp supplement more than anything, the only one will "bulk" up more is with use of androgen such as a 1-ad/4ad, you understand where I am getting at.
Well i read many stand-alone logs on this product and the few that interested me was the bulking ones and they said by week 3 they'd put on 4-5 pounds. Thats what i was hoping for but everyone reacts different i guess.
My original plans was to take it for a few weeks to see what its about then add a androgen. But if i started them at same time how would i know whats working.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Well i read many stand-alone logs on this product and the few that interested me was the bulking ones and they said by week 3 they'd put on 4-5 pounds. Thats what i was hoping for but everyone reacts different i guess.
My original plans was to take it for a few weeks to see what its about then add a androgen. But if i started them at same time how would i know whats working.
I hear ya, well know you know how it hit you, so get that dat dere 1-ad LOL.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Have you up'd your calories?
If not, It will be very hard to add weight. Like was said, this helps in recomp and helps you get leaner. When I beta tested it, I ate more than usual and still got leaner and dropped weight. I think it would be hard to gain weight also without an androgen.
You are lean and I bet your metabolism is high to begin with. You would seriously have to pack in the food while on this to gain.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Have you up'd your calories?
If not, It will be very hard to add weight. Like was said, this helps in recomp and helps you get leaner. When I beta tested it, I ate more than usual and still got leaner and dropped weight. I think it would be hard to gain weight also without an androgen.
You are lean and I bet your metabolism is high to begin with. You would seriously have to pack in the food while on this to gain.
Thanks for the tips man!!! Im taking in around 5000 cals 300 protein and 500carbs everyday u think thats enough, oh and yes very fast metab to damn fast i hate it sum times.

Oh yeah i think you guys are onto sumtn about this being a leaning or recomp product cause the more i read about it the more im seeing clearer. Jus wondern why there Bulking instructions on the bottle if its main purpose was for that? Thanks guys for all your great advice im definatley gonna be trying them!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the tips man!!! Im taking in around 5000 cals 300 protein and 500carbs everyday u think thats enough, oh and yes very fast metab to damn fast i hate it sum times.

Oh yeah i think you guys are onto sumtn about this being a leaning or recomp product cause the more i read about it the more im seeing clearer. Jus wondern why there Bulking instructions on the bottle if its main purpose was for that? Thanks guys for all your great advice im definatley gonna be trying them!
2 caps is GREAT with 50-75g carbs.

I get no gas or bloating when i have HIGH carbs which makes you really wanna consume them

try 5 pills a day,

2 morning
1 post wo
2 dinner

obviosly those times will change depending on when you workout and your meals that are high carb

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
2 caps is GREAT with 50-75g carbs.

I get no gas or bloating when i have HIGH carbs which makes you really wanna consume them

try 5 pills a day,

2 morning
1 post wo
2 dinner

obviosly those times will change depending on when you workout and your meals that are high carb
Thanks for the post man ...Im gonna try that. What kinda foods are u taking at those times? Like breakfast i do oats/eggs/whole grain bread, then for lunch rice/chicken, then potatoes or sumtn like that for dinner

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the post man ...Im gonna try that. What kinda foods are u taking at those times? Like breakfast i do oats/eggs/whole grain bread, then for lunch rice/chicken, then potatoes or sumtn like that for dinner
low glycemic works best

what you have looks nice, id replace the rice with something else, a different whole grain, buckwheat, quinoa. rice doesnt do it for me.

or waxymaize (true waxymaize like vitargo because of the thick texture)

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
low glycemic works best

what you have looks nice, id replace the rice with something else, a different whole grain, buckwheat, quinoa. rice doesnt do it for me.

or waxymaize (true waxymaize like vitargo because of the thick texture)
Thanks for the new ideas man!

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Wow 5k cals. That is alot of food. You just may be fighting a fast metabolism period. Is it hard for you to normally gain weight? If so, with the 4 caps of Glycobol, it may be impossible?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The more carbs you eat the more glycobol u can take without sides. Sides usually indicate ur utilizing the carbs very well and maybe just aren't having enough

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Its always hard to gain weight for me! I can never add enough weight and i cant eat the amount of food everyday to make huge gains.I swear if i drop anywere under those macros i posted earlyer ill drop 5-8 pounds in week, i know this for fact cause my 10day beach vaca screwed me out of 8lbs...lol

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
The more carbs you eat the more glycobol u can take without sides. Sides usually indicate ur utilizing the carbs very well and maybe just aren't having enough
Well said, I will say this I am not a fan of wm, if you can get LOW GI index based foods for your source of carbs; go for it. Its the same for protein, meat beats out whey, just simple fact. You got a pretty sick metabolism bro.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bro u may really love quinoa. Loaded with good fats high in carbs and COMPLETE protein add in a 5oz chopped turkey meat cooked with a table spoon mac nut oil ull have a great complete tasty meal and very filling and 2 glycobol can handle about a cup of cooked quinoa

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Jumped the gun and ran 2 in the morning, went to the can 4 times. 1 in the afternoon and no problems, should really access my tolerance as stated.
For future reference, really test your tolerance first lol.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No matter what I did, I had GI issues. Luckily, AI made the SAMPLE SIZE available. Really nice move by them, IMO. Guess I'll stick to more mundane supps :(
Sorry it did not work out for you bro.:(

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No matter what I did, I had GI issues. Luckily, AI made the SAMPLE SIZE available. Really nice move by them, IMO. Guess I'll stick to more mundane supps :(
can you be more specific as to what you did?

timing wise, type of carbohydrates, amount of carbohydrates, pills per X amount of carbs..

i had issues as well,

and then i retried on my carb up days, i got to 7 pills with other nutrient partitioners as well and NO problem what so ever

and i remember last time i did 7 pills it was day of the toilet for 18 hrs

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like it was quite a busy day!
try explaining to your girlfriend that you gotta leave because u just sharted....

yea kinda akward, then walking out to the bathroom in a weird position.

ugh what a day that was then 10 days ago i did 7 gbols with some pslin ALA ginseng, and 20% banaba and chromium

NO problems at all. it highly depends on carb intake in my experience

Lurker27

Awards
Tried 1 or 2 with liquid carbs preworkout (~30g waxy maize 30g dextrose, + sandwich or piece of fruit in my system at that point).

Results: Strong pumps in the gym, GI problems (looseness/wateriness mostly) over the course of a week doing this. Not too severe this way.

1 with minor carb meal(perhaps 100g), 2 with major carb meals(2-400g), played around with timing (taking 20 mins before, or concurrently with food)

Results: never FELT hypoglycemic - I tend to eat enough. Serious GI problems (clearly undigested food, looseness, bloat, flatulence) trying this.

I'll probably finish out my sample bottle doing pre-workout protocol, 1 pill at a time

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tried 1 or 2 with liquid carbs preworkout (~30g waxy maize 30g dextrose, + sandwich or piece of fruit in my system at that point).

Results: Strong pumps in the gym, GI problems (looseness/wateriness mostly) over the course of a week doing this. Not too severe this way.

1 with minor carb meal(perhaps 100g), 2 with major carb meals(2-400g), played around with timing (taking 20 mins before, or concurrently with food)

Results: never FELT hypoglycemic - I tend to eat enough. Serious GI problems (clearly undigested food, looseness, bloat, flatulence) trying this.

I'll probably finish out my sample bottle doing pre-workout protocol, 1 pill at a time
when you say carb meal what does that consist of? oats, yam, whole wheat pasta, Rice or other grains?

timing is key i tak 1 30 min pre meal and one mid way through.

Lurker27

Awards
Varied sources - cereals, yams, white rice and breads all seem to yield similar results.

Does GB affect fat metabolism at all - I don't separate into P+F/P+C usually.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Varied sources - cereals, yams, white rice and breads all seem to yield similar results.

Does GB affect fat metabolism at all - I don't separate into P+F/P+C usually.
no but berberine decrease glucose uptake by the epithelial cells in the gut which is why you may experience that discomfort