Glycobol sides?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Thanks for the tips man!!! Im taking in around 5000 cals 300 protein and 500carbs everyday u think thats enough, oh and yes very fast metab to damn fast i hate it sum times.

    Oh yeah i think you guys are onto sumtn about this being a leaning or recomp product cause the more i read about it the more im seeing clearer. Jus wondern why there Bulking instructions on the bottle if its main purpose was for that? Thanks guys for all your great advice im definatley gonna be trying them!
    2 caps is GREAT with 50-75g carbs.

    I get no gas or bloating when i have HIGH carbs which makes you really wanna consume them

    try 5 pills a day,

    2 morning
    1 post wo
    2 dinner

    obviosly those times will change depending on when you workout and your meals that are high carb


  2. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    2 caps is GREAT with 50-75g carbs.

    I get no gas or bloating when i have HIGH carbs which makes you really wanna consume them

    try 5 pills a day,

    2 morning
    1 post wo
    2 dinner

    obviosly those times will change depending on when you workout and your meals that are high carb
    Thanks for the post man ...Im gonna try that. What kinda foods are u taking at those times? Like breakfast i do oats/eggs/whole grain bread, then for lunch rice/chicken, then potatoes or sumtn like that for dinner
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Thanks for the post man ...Im gonna try that. What kinda foods are u taking at those times? Like breakfast i do oats/eggs/whole grain bread, then for lunch rice/chicken, then potatoes or sumtn like that for dinner
    low glycemic works best

    what you have looks nice, id replace the rice with something else, a different whole grain, buckwheat, quinoa. rice doesnt do it for me.

    or waxymaize (true waxymaize like vitargo because of the thick texture)

  4. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    low glycemic works best

    what you have looks nice, id replace the rice with something else, a different whole grain, buckwheat, quinoa. rice doesnt do it for me.

    or waxymaize (true waxymaize like vitargo because of the thick texture)
    Thanks for the new ideas man!

  5. Wow 5k cals. That is alot of food. You just may be fighting a fast metabolism period. Is it hard for you to normally gain weight? If so, with the 4 caps of Glycobol, it may be impossible?

  6. The more carbs you eat the more glycobol u can take without sides. Sides usually indicate ur utilizing the carbs very well and maybe just aren't having enough

  7. Its always hard to gain weight for me! I can never add enough weight and i cant eat the amount of food everyday to make huge gains.I swear if i drop anywere under those macros i posted earlyer ill drop 5-8 pounds in week, i know this for fact cause my 10day beach vaca screwed me out of 8lbs...lol

  8. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    The more carbs you eat the more glycobol u can take without sides. Sides usually indicate ur utilizing the carbs very well and maybe just aren't having enough
    Well said, I will say this I am not a fan of wm, if you can get LOW GI index based foods for your source of carbs; go for it. Its the same for protein, meat beats out whey, just simple fact. You got a pretty sick metabolism bro.
    doing my own thang!

  9. Bro u may really love quinoa. Loaded with good fats high in carbs and COMPLETE protein add in a 5oz chopped turkey meat cooked with a table spoon mac nut oil ull have a great complete tasty meal and very filling and 2 glycobol can handle about a cup of cooked quinoa

  10. Jumped the gun and ran 2 in the morning, went to the can 4 times. 1 in the afternoon and no problems, should really access my tolerance as stated.
    For future reference, really test your tolerance first lol.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Lurker27 View Post
    No matter what I did, I had GI issues. Luckily, AI made the SAMPLE SIZE available. Really nice move by them, IMO. Guess I'll stick to more mundane supps
    Sorry it did not work out for you bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Lurker27 View Post
    No matter what I did, I had GI issues. Luckily, AI made the SAMPLE SIZE available. Really nice move by them, IMO. Guess I'll stick to more mundane supps
    can you be more specific as to what you did?

    timing wise, type of carbohydrates, amount of carbohydrates, pills per X amount of carbs..

    i had issues as well,

    and then i retried on my carb up days, i got to 7 pills with other nutrient partitioners as well and NO problem what so ever

    and i remember last time i did 7 pills it was day of the toilet for 18 hrs

  13. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    ...

    and i remember last time i did 7 pills it was day of the toilet for 18 hrs
    Sounds like it was quite a busy day!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Sounds like it was quite a busy day!
    try explaining to your girlfriend that you gotta leave because u just sharted....

    yea kinda akward, then walking out to the bathroom in a weird position.

    ugh what a day that was then 10 days ago i did 7 gbols with some pslin ALA ginseng, and 20% banaba and chromium

    NO problems at all. it highly depends on carb intake in my experience

  15. Tried 1 or 2 with liquid carbs preworkout (~30g waxy maize 30g dextrose, + sandwich or piece of fruit in my system at that point).

    Results: Strong pumps in the gym, GI problems (looseness/wateriness mostly) over the course of a week doing this. Not too severe this way.

    1 with minor carb meal(perhaps 100g), 2 with major carb meals(2-400g), played around with timing (taking 20 mins before, or concurrently with food)

    Results: never FELT hypoglycemic - I tend to eat enough. Serious GI problems (clearly undigested food, looseness, bloat, flatulence) trying this.

    I'll probably finish out my sample bottle doing pre-workout protocol, 1 pill at a time

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Lurker27 View Post
    Tried 1 or 2 with liquid carbs preworkout (~30g waxy maize 30g dextrose, + sandwich or piece of fruit in my system at that point).

    Results: Strong pumps in the gym, GI problems (looseness/wateriness mostly) over the course of a week doing this. Not too severe this way.

    1 with minor carb meal(perhaps 100g), 2 with major carb meals(2-400g), played around with timing (taking 20 mins before, or concurrently with food)

    Results: never FELT hypoglycemic - I tend to eat enough. Serious GI problems (clearly undigested food, looseness, bloat, flatulence) trying this.

    I'll probably finish out my sample bottle doing pre-workout protocol, 1 pill at a time
    when you say carb meal what does that consist of? oats, yam, whole wheat pasta, Rice or other grains?

    timing is key i tak 1 30 min pre meal and one mid way through.

  17. Varied sources - cereals, yams, white rice and breads all seem to yield similar results.

    Does GB affect fat metabolism at all - I don't separate into P+F/P+C usually.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Lurker27 View Post
    Varied sources - cereals, yams, white rice and breads all seem to yield similar results.

    Does GB affect fat metabolism at all - I don't separate into P+F/P+C usually.
    no but berberine decrease glucose uptake by the epithelial cells in the gut which is why you may experience that discomfort
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. GLYCOBOL Q&A
    By crazyfool405 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 251
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 02:58 PM
  2. Glycobol
    By MrBigPR in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 11:06 PM
  3. glycobol/DCP and...
    By jsp0785 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 01:59 PM
  4. Sides?the Real Sides Not Some Statistic!
    By WEEZYFBABY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-05-2007, 02:58 AM
Log in
Log in