board sponsor

at1010

Awards
  • Established
i have been lifting for along time and i am 18...i am strong for being 510 194 pounds...but i have alil fat around my stomach that i cant get off and i would like to add some size in my arms and chest....i would like if a board sponsor could recommend some stacks that would be helpful in this process

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
glycobol and a nice AI (hyperdrol X2) can really help lean you out,

Remember its all about diet!!!

i would do a TKD type diet,

how much experience do you have with nutrition?

at1010

Awards
  • Established
not a ton with nutrition but enough to know whats good to eat and bad but whats a tkd diet....and tell me more about the supps

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
not a ton with nutrition but enough to know whats good to eat and bad but whats a tkd diet....and tell me more about the supps
List me your diet:
The stack that is working great for me is Transform by Force Of Green Labs, Glycobol by Anabolic Innovations, Diesel Test Hardcore by Get Diesel, Jack3d by USP Labs for pwo, Powerfull by USP labs, G-Force by Force OF Green Labs prebed, eviscerate by RPN, PLCAR, and alpha burn by RPN are greatly burning fat while allowing me to keep muscle.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
glycobol, put simply helps u prevent fat storage as well as control insulin levels, it helps increase muscle glycogen levels and leads to a nice pump in the gym. theres really no need for some crazy termonology. it puts nutrients where you want them and keeps them away from where u dont, especially while eating carbohydrates in copius amounts.

Check out www.nutraplanet.com for the write up on Glycobol by Anabolic Innovations.

hyperdrol x2 is an aromatase inhibitor which blocks the conversion of test to estrogen, at your age ur test is high, so block some conversion and keep it high.. u wouldnt need more then 2 caps a day in my opinions,

as far as diet, TKD is a type of keto diet,

i would work carbs around your workouts, if weight stay consistent and your dropping some fat your good, if your losing weight add another carb meal, work from there

hope this helps start you off

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
List me your diet:
The stack that is working great for me is Transform by Force Of Green Labs, Glycobol by Anabolic Innovations, Diesel Test Hardcore by Get Diesel, Jack3d by USP Labs for pwo, Powerfull by USP labs, G-Force by Force OF Green Labs prebed, eviscerate by RPN, PLCAR, and alpha burn by RPN are greatly burning fat while allowing me to keep muscle.
thats all sooooooooooooooo yummy

too much for me though lol

Deisel test procycle is good PCT as well ad adrenal support which is pretty cool too.

for now i say we keep it simple for him lol

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
thats all sooooooooooooooo yummy

too much for me though lol

Deisel test procycle is good PCT as well ad adrenal support which is pretty cool too.

for now i say we keep it simple for him lol
LOL, yeah I know, I say glycobol, eviscerate and Transform

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL, yeah I know, I say glycobol, eviscerate and Transform
glycobol and DCP is also a very great stack!!!! these 2 will work synergysically together to maximize lean muscle retention and fat loss.

not familiar with transform, but im 3 days familiar with evicerate..... the smell of it is out of this world incredible. i wanna bathe in it.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
glycobol and DCP is also a very great stack!!!! these 2 will work synergysically together to maximize lean muscle retention and fat loss.

not familiar with transform, but im 3 days familiar with evicerate..... the smell of it is out of this world incredible. i wanna bathe in it.
LOL, yeah eviscerate is good stuff, can not put a thumb on what exactly it smells like. DTP is a good choice, there are many options bro, be wise and go by what science fits you so to speak.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL, yeah eviscerate is good stuff, can not put a thumb on what exactly it smells like. DTP is a good choice, there are many options bro, be wise and go by what science fits you so to speak.
yea well its amazing its amazingggggggggggggggg

ok so then i made up his mind for him....

Glycobol DCP and Hyperdrol X2.

hyperdrol X2 2 caps a day

DCP 6 a day

Glycobol 4 a day.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
yea well its amazing its amazingggggggggggggggg

ok so then i made up his mind for him....

Glycobol DCP and Hyperdrol X2.

hyperdrol X2 2 caps a day

DCP 6 a day

Glycobol 4 a day.
Well I like the plan, I just feel formestane is a bit better for cutting then 6-bromo(more of a bulker).

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
List me your diet:
FOG??? Noooooooooooo!
I'm going to bite my tongue and not say anything mean, but I wish you would find another company for something comparable.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OP, please do not take the advise listed here to manipulate your basal hormones with an AI. With all due respect to all companies here, 99% of the crap listed throughout this board has less than no studies done on it, especially done on individuals with open growth plates.

Stick to a lean diet: 40/40/20 works for many. And just gut it out with some intense training... plyometrics comes to mind.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why no AI? Ais are more then fine at his age. especially given high hormone levels and more to be aromatizEd

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why no AI? Ais are more then fine at his age. especially given high hormone levels and more to be aromatizEd
The body is in development in that stage, and estrogen plays a huge roll in the male body. Theoretically you are correct, but the safety profile in a young adult is not established, nor studied. Thusly, manipulating hormonal profiles at that stage in life is not a good idea. Personally I don't advocate any supplementation at that age above and beyond the basics, his body is staged for leaning and growing at the moment.

I just see supplements as to much of a crutch now... the supplement section gets pounded, yet look at the training and nutrition section... not the biggest forums.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A good nutrient repatritionere like glycobol along with dcp is nice. A natural ai I personally see no harm in.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
i have taken anabolic pump is glycobol comparable

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion, this is how I would compare glycobol to USP's nutrient partritioners. 1 cap is like anabolic pump, 2 caps acts like p-slin.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i have been lifting for along time and i am 18...i am strong for being 510 194 pounds...but i have alil fat around my stomach that i cant get off and i would like to add some size in my arms and chest....i would like if a board sponsor could recommend some stacks that would be helpful in this process
I am assuming your taking nothing but food and maybe protein right now?

I would start here-

Maniac prewo
RecoverPro- intra, postworkout.

Essentials as your Multi

Food, Sleep and Training........

Size(mass) will have a direct relationship with caloric intake, whether it be fat or muscle depends on ALOT of factors.........But the cleaner the food the better.

good luck and hit it hard, your young.........Train, eat and sleep and you will be G2G.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Maniac is nice for preworkout, and you can not go wrong with Essentials, glycobol is a must for overall uses in bbing.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maniac is nice for preworkout, and you can not go wrong with Essentials, glycobol is a must for overall uses in bbing.
I agree with the Essentials for me at 47 it is a supp I will not go without.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I am assuming your taking nothing but food and maybe protein right now?

I would start here-

Maniac prewo
RecoverPro- intra, postworkout.

Essentials as your Multi

Food, Sleep and Training........

Size(mass) will have a direct relationship with caloric intake, whether it be fat or muscle depends on ALOT of factors.........But the cleaner the food the better.

good luck and hit it hard, your young.........Train, eat and sleep and you will be G2G.
Good post.