New and Improved Cycle Support Review by MrBig

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
*MrBigPR's New and Improved Cycle Support Orange Review*

Purchase Cycle Support HERE

Big thanks to dg, andrew, pembroke and everybody from anabolic innovations for giving us a BIG improvement in a supplement that the bodybuilding world NEEDS. You get 12 more servings too...:thumbsup:

I have to be honest, the original PB cycle support was absolutely horrendous. It was bad. I had to cap it. Ugh.

This orange tasting CS had the expectations of garbage. How could you get an orange taste with all of those ingredients? I was on a mission to find out. I received a package when I got back from Iraq the other day (along with 10 others :lol:). The cycle support was the FIRST to get opened and consumed. My thoughts below:

TASTE: 10/10. They hit the button on this one. Orange hint, slight taste reminds you of the ingredients. I was actually able to "enjoy" this shake in straight water. I immediately purchased 2 tubs. If you didn't enjoy the old version do yourself a favor and get this. You WON'T be dissapointed.

Everybody knows how good this is for you and it is an absolute must for every methylated cycle out there. You can rest now that it has a great taste.

Thanks AI,

MrBigPR.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
*MrBigPR's New and Improved Cycle Support Orange Review*

Purchase Cycle Support HERE

Big thanks to dg, andrew, pembroke and everybody from anabolic innovations for giving us a BIG improvement in a supplement that the bodybuilding world NEEDS. You get 12 more servings too...:thumbsup:

I have to be honest, the original PB cycle support was absolutely horrendous. It was bad. I had to cap it. Ugh.

This orange tasting CS had the expectations of garbage. How could you get an orange taste with all of those ingredients? I was on a mission to find out. I received a package when I got back from Iraq the other day (along with 10 others :lol:). The cycle support was the FIRST to get opened and consumed. My thoughts below:

TASTE: 10/10. They hit the button on this one. Orange hint, slight taste reminds you of the ingredients. I was actually able to "enjoy" this shake in straight water. I immediately purchased 2 tubs. If you didn't enjoy the old version do yourself a favor and get this. You WON'T be dissapointed.

Everybody knows how good this is for you and it is an absolute must for every methylated cycle out there. You can rest now that it has a great taste.

Thanks AI,

MrBigPR.

WOW, thanks for the VERY detailed review, I am glad you enjoyed the taste as much as me, definitely at least a 10. Hope you are happy to be home again LOL.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yea bro It's good to be back. I can't wait to get my tubs in...I can actually look forward to that shake.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Welcome home J! Thank you for the awesome review!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome back and thanks for the review.

:box::unitedstates: