Pre-bed GlycoBol

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to try the dosing before bed but was curious about combining it with something. Can this be taken with Vassive-C5 and Vassive EA8 before bed?

Vassive EA8:
Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Servings per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories 10 **
Total Carbohydrate 3 g 1%
Sugars 0 g **
Branched Chain Amino Acids(2:1:1 Ratio)

(L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine) 5 g **
Proprietary EAA Blend
EAA Blend 5g
(L-Lysine, L-Threonine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Histidine, L-Methionine)

Vassive-C5:
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Servings per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories 25 **
Total Carbohydrate 6 g 2%
Sugars 0 g **
Vitamin E (as di-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate) 30 IU 100%
Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 3 mcg 50%
Folic Acid 200 mcg 50%
Calcium 270 mg 27%
Magnesium 30 mg 8%
Phosphorus 200 mg 20%
Sodium 70 mg 3%
Potassium 140 mg 4%
C5 Strength & Endurance Blend

Cre-Energy Buffered Creatine, Creatine Alpha Ketoglutarate, Beta Alanine, Creatine Citrate, Creatine Ethyl Ester Hydrochloride
5 g **
Glutamine (as L-Glutamine, Glutamine AKG) 2.5 g **
Proprietary Cell Shuttle Blend

Rice Oligodextrins, L-Taurine, L-Alanine, L-Glycine, Cinnulin PF Cinnamon Extract (Cinnamomum cassia)(bark) (Standardized for trimeric, tetrameric Type-A polymers), Guanidino Proprionic Acid
1.7 g **
Proprietary Phos-4 Blend

DiCalcium Phosphate, DiPotassium Phosphate, DiMagnesium Phosphate, DiSodium Phosphate
1 g

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
I see no issue with this, but I do suggest taking them with carbs...so if you eat a good carb source pre bed, then you are good to go!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought the pre-bed use was for a GH response....ergo no carbs?

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
I thought the pre-bed use was for a GH response....ergo no carbs?
I have heard that, but will be honest in saying that I have no experience in using it for that, so I will not be the best to answer this for you.

I will say that I do get a bit jittery when I do not take carbs with glycobol.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Cut off carbs pre bed for at least 2 hours, take 2 and 5-10G of BCAA's for GH. Deep sleep and greater sense of well being.

How many come in the week supply?

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
Cut off carbs pre bed for at least 2 hours, take 2 and 5-10G of BCAA's for GH. Deep sleep and greater sense of well being.

How many come in the week supply?
I got the week supply recently...don't quite remember, but I want to say 25 capsules.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
The fact that this product contains 3g of carbs, I would wait 30 minutes before taking it, first dose glycobol then dig in.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I only needed one pre-bed for good results. Took it about 2 hours after last bit of food/shake. Granted, I was taking other things with it, but tried it by itself, and worked like a charm.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I think the BCAA'a are a great idea to add to Glycobol to get a GH release from what I've read.

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
Pretty close, 28 caps for the trial. Gives you 4/day.
:( I only had one pill left on the 7th day (hence 25 total). No biggie. 6 days was ample time to try it out.

I also dosed pre-bed. I'm not a deep sleeper, but this certainly helped with that. Dreams were pretty vivid.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will go with 1 cap tonight pre-bed and wait about 20 minutes and drink my shake. I will report back on the effects.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ended up taking 2 caps pre bed the past 2 nights with my Vassive C5/Vassive EA8 shake. I have slept like a log and woke up feeling well rested. I am usually up at least once a night! I like the effects to say the least. I have one question though. On my w/o days I have been taking 2 before my pre w/o meal and 2 before my post w/o meal. The bottle says no more than 4 a day. Would taking 2 more pre bed be a bad idea?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ended up taking 2 caps pre bed the past 2 nights with my Vassive C5/Vassive EA8 shake. I have slept like a log and woke up feeling well rested. I am usually up at least once a night! I like the effects to say the least. I have one question though. On my w/o days I have been taking 2 before my pre w/o meal and 2 before my post w/o meal. The bottle says no more than 4 a day. Would taking 2 more pre bed be a bad idea?
I would not suggest going over the recommened dosage. I would probally do 2either pre or post wo and just do one for the other. Then take 1 at night.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would not suggest going over the recommened dosage. I would probally do 2either pre or post wo and just do one for the other. Then take 1 at night.
Ok, thanks Pem!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
crazy said it was all good! The weight I put on and leaning was and still is amazing

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still in the trial stages with it myself Big.