New & Improved Cycle Support: 20% MORE FREE!!!

UKStrength

Nice :thumbsup: Wish you guys could grind up some Liv-52 and shove that in there...

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Stack em lol

Actually Cycle Support gives plenty of support for the liver with the NAC. That is what is given in emergency rooms for liver failure. Of course they do it intravenously and Cycle Support is oral :)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
awesome :)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Definitely stack the Liv52 with CS, I love the fact that there is 20% more servings in the improved version of CS, that is what I call a deal. For those who have not tried Glycobol, this is the time to do it, believe me, its worth a try.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From many studies it is proven to lower one's COQ10 levels within the body.
Understood but I was under the impression that the Idebenone (an analog of CoQ10) in CS took care of that issue and that RYR was unparalleled for keeping cholesterol levels in check.

UKStrength

Stack em lol

Actually Cycle Support gives plenty of support for the liver with the NAC. That is what is given in emergency rooms for liver failure. Of course they do it intravenously and Cycle Support is oral :)
Lol, yeah I do :) I'm just lazy and get fed up of popping a million and one pills 24/7!

I'll have to try some cycle support for my next big cycle, I'm giving dropping the MT a shot and just using bulk NAC (sublingual and high dose), ALA and Liv-52 as my main liver support.

The glycobol is always a constant temptation too...

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Sooooo, why exactly was the RYR dropped?
Reason for dropping it is grape seed does a great job of taking care of cholesterol. People have been asking for a better tasting Cycle Support and the RYR makes that very difficult.

So this actually tastes GOOD> No joke.

Maybe we should send out some samples to people if they will post their reviews?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reason for dropping it is grape seed does a great job of taking care of cholesterol. People have been asking for a better tasting Cycle Support and the RYR makes that very difficult.

Maybe we should send out some samples to people if they will post their reviews?
I am sure we can find a couple of people who would be willing to try it out.:)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I'm going to pick up some vanilla protein now. Mmm, orange creamsicle shakes!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats good stuff guys!!! Anabolic Innovations is def top notch.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AI is without a doubt top-notch. You can be certain i'll be adding this into my arsenal very soon! Great job, AI!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't tried this version yet, but I've been told that it tastes good even when only mixing it in water!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sooooo, why exactly was the RYR dropped?
It's hard to flavor and now that the FDA has removed the majority of the monacolin K, we felt it was a good time to try a new version. RYR still has the benefits of containing sterols and other elements that are known to lower triglycerides and cholesterol.

Understood but I was under the impression that the Idebenone (an analog of CoQ10) in CS took care of that issue and that RYR was unparalleled for keeping cholesterol levels in check.
:thumbsup:
You're correct Ninjo. Idebenone is an analogue of CoQ10 that has the associated benefits of CoQ10, but is not a pro-oxidant like CoQ10.

We heard a lot of customers did not want the RYR in Cycle Support so we listened and did away with it. Do not quote me on this but I also heard it was a part of the reason for the bad taste.
Our Canadian brethren are not allowed to import RYR containing products. Others wanted more servings per tub and or new flavoring.

Samples? I'm not even sure that anybody here at AM would be interested in samples :ntome:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Can you describe the taste....that PB was utterly atrocious

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, I liked the pb!!!

I haven't tried it yet, but maybe Crowler can shed some light for us.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^That's exactly how I like mine too. I also use chocolate Cycle Support with PB whey.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
LOL, I liked the pb!!!
Me too. I loved it. Ask Pem!
I am looking forward to the new version with grape seed though. I was one of the people that thought it was a good idea to add GSE.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
we will be sending out some samples of the orange so people can see for themselves what the taste is like.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
illl be trying it out. i take 1 serving cs chocolate now every night with casein and walnuts. it just seems like a very healthy supp to take on a regular basis. besides taking 1 scoop is cheaper than life support. got a great deal on it months ago and bought a years worth

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to love the PB in my chocolate shakes. I can't wait to try the new flavor!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
will there be a new life support with Grape Seed Extract? sorry if this has already been asked and answered, not read the second page yet and i'm in a hurry :p

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
will there be a new life support with Grape Seed Extract? sorry if this has already been asked and answered, not read the second page yet and i'm in a hurry :p
Haven't heard for sure, but I would think so.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Me too. I loved it. Ask Pem!
I am looking forward to the new version with grape seed though. I was one of the people that thought it was a good idea to add GSE.
Yes I still have the visuals of you eating it right out of the jar. I love it.:)

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
This is exciting. I seem to have a lot of orange flavored protein right now, so this will mix in well with it!:clap2:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is exciting. I seem to have a lot of orange flavored protein right now, so this will mix in well with it!:clap2:
I want to try it with Vanilla protein :food:

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to try it with Vanilla protein :food:
Awesome idea...I have a tub on the way and will do the same!!...and maybe try it with my Banana Muscle Milk as well!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm, Cycle Support smoothies!

I say that b/c I like making smoothies from orange juice and bananas.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great move!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never really understood the big deal about RYR. I had blood tests done while using Cycle Support before I was a rep (after an AX SD cycle). Everything came back about as positive as it could have. Either the RYR concerns were overrated, its positives far out weighed its negatives, the other ingredients overcompensated any RYR ill effects or...all of the above!

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never really understood the big deal about RYR. I had blood tests done while using Cycle Support before I was a rep (after an AX SD cycle). Everything came back about as positive as it could have. Either the RYR concerns were overrated, its positives far out weighed its negatives, the other ingredients overcompensated any RYR ill effects or...all of the above!
Same here...what were the ill effects of RYR supposed to be anyway?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A while back RYR contained traces of a perscription statin but it has been out of RYR in this country for a while but still had some people spooked.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A while back RYR contained traces of a perscription statin but it has been out of RYR in this country for a while but still had some people spooked.
Umm, yeah, that's the component that made it effective. :think:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RYR also naturally contains other active ingredients, IE sterols (beta sitosterol, campasterol and I want to say stigmasterol)...but I digress ;)

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Umm, yeah, that's the component that made it effective. :think:
Yes, the big pharma companies got involved and tried to claim a patent on it like everything else so they can make money on it and not the supp company.