1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.4%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Glycobol and CKD

Hey guys, I am running a CKD diet to lean out. I am doing my first carb up this weekend and just got my trial size glycobol. I am not doing the typical workout plan layed out in UD 2.0 because I have a broken hand right now. I have been able to lift moderately enough to maintain enough size that I am happy. Only real thing been lacking on is back movements since the amount of gripping used for rows, pulldowns, etc.

My question is this. I will be carbing this weekend. I haven't determined yet how many carbs and for how long yet. I know it is recommended for about 36hours or so. I will probably have a carb meal tonight to kick it off, and then carbs all day tomorrow. Still undecided on going through sunday mid day though. Should I just take 1 before carb meal tonight? How many tomorrow? I've read it is recommended to slowly increase the doses, so should I just take 1 before 4 meals tomorrow? Or do the split 2 pill doses, AM and PM?

Thanks for the responses, looking forward to using the glycobol.
    BTW, I am down to 177 this am, so looking forward to see how the glycobol helps with carb ups.

2. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by youngandfree View Post
    Hey guys, I am running a CKD diet to lean out. I am doing my first carb up this weekend and just got my trial size glycobol. I am not doing the typical workout plan layed out in UD 2.0 because I have a broken hand right now. I have been able to lift moderately enough to maintain enough size that I am happy. Only real thing been lacking on is back movements since the amount of gripping used for rows, pulldowns, etc.

My question is this. I will be carbing this weekend. I haven't determined yet how many carbs and for how long yet. I know it is recommended for about 36hours or so. I will probably have a carb meal tonight to kick it off, and then carbs all day tomorrow. Still undecided on going through sunday mid day though. Should I just take 1 before carb meal tonight? How many tomorrow? I've read it is recommended to slowly increase the doses, so should I just take 1 before 4 meals tomorrow? Or do the split 2 pill doses, AM and PM?

Thanks for the responses, looking forward to using the glycobol.
    BTW, I am down to 177 this am, so looking forward to see how the glycobol helps with carb ups.
    I am not really that knowlegable about CKD diet. I would PM crazyfool or andrew they maybe able to help more. It is a very good question and I would like to know also.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

Similar Forum Threads

1. GLYCOBOL Q&A
    By crazyfool405 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 251
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 02:58 PM
  2. Glycobol
    By mason1014 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-14-2010, 08:42 PM
  3. Looking to buy Glycobol...