Glycobol and CKD

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I am running a CKD diet to lean out. I am doing my first carb up this weekend and just got my trial size glycobol. I am not doing the typical workout plan layed out in UD 2.0 because I have a broken hand right now. I have been able to lift moderately enough to maintain enough size that I am happy. Only real thing been lacking on is back movements since the amount of gripping used for rows, pulldowns, etc.

My question is this. I will be carbing this weekend. I haven't determined yet how many carbs and for how long yet. I know it is recommended for about 36hours or so. I will probably have a carb meal tonight to kick it off, and then carbs all day tomorrow. Still undecided on going through sunday mid day though. Should I just take 1 before carb meal tonight? How many tomorrow? I've read it is recommended to slowly increase the doses, so should I just take 1 before 4 meals tomorrow? Or do the split 2 pill doses, AM and PM?

Thanks for the responses, looking forward to using the glycobol.
BTW, I am down to 177 this am, so looking forward to see how the glycobol helps with carb ups.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hey guys, I am running a CKD diet to lean out. I am doing my first carb up this weekend and just got my trial size glycobol. I am not doing the typical workout plan layed out in UD 2.0 because I have a broken hand right now. I have been able to lift moderately enough to maintain enough size that I am happy. Only real thing been lacking on is back movements since the amount of gripping used for rows, pulldowns, etc.

My question is this. I will be carbing this weekend. I haven't determined yet how many carbs and for how long yet. I know it is recommended for about 36hours or so. I will probably have a carb meal tonight to kick it off, and then carbs all day tomorrow. Still undecided on going through sunday mid day though. Should I just take 1 before carb meal tonight? How many tomorrow? I've read it is recommended to slowly increase the doses, so should I just take 1 before 4 meals tomorrow? Or do the split 2 pill doses, AM and PM?

Thanks for the responses, looking forward to using the glycobol.
BTW, I am down to 177 this am, so looking forward to see how the glycobol helps with carb ups.
I am not really that knowlegable about CKD diet. I would PM crazyfool or andrew they maybe able to help more. It is a very good question and I would like to know also.:)