My Superdrol Cycle. Advice welcome! - AnabolicMinds.com

My Superdrol Cycle. Advice welcome!

  1. wright267's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    65

    Reputation

    My Superdrol Cycle. Advice welcome!


    Hi Guys. I am a relatively new user of ProHormones or steroids but have been lifting weights for 5 years on and off but am now well and truly commited to it. I have always attended gyms since the age of 16 and continue to do so.
    I have good levels of fitness and strength but would like to push through a plateau.
    My diet is good, training is good but am a real hard gainer.
    I have taken M1T a few years ago with great results. I now plan to take superdrol as follows.
    As I am a new user I will do a 3 week cycle of:
    week 1: 10mg ED
    Week 2: 20mg ED
    Week 3: 20mg ED

    Along with: Milk thistle, Red yeast Rice, CoQ10 and fish oils (Loaded 1 week prior to cycle).

    Then for PCT Support supplements and Nolvadex, with the addition of Tribulus.

    What do you think? Any advice you can give me? Anything I should / Shouldnt be doing?

    Thanks in advance!

    Mike

  2. A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wright267 View Post
    Hi Guys. I am a relatively new user of ProHormones or steroids but have been lifting weights for 5 years on and off but am now well and truly commited to it. I have always attended gyms since the age of 16 and continue to do so.
    I have good levels of fitness and strength but would like to push through a plateau.
    My diet is good, training is good but am a real hard gainer.
    I have taken M1T a few years ago with great results. I now plan to take superdrol as follows.
    As I am a new user I will do a 3 week cycle of:
    week 1: 10mg ED
    Week 2: 20mg ED
    Week 3: 20mg ED

    Along with: Milk thistle, Red yeast Rice, CoQ10 and fish oils (Loaded 1 week prior to cycle).

    Then for PCT Support supplements and Nolvadex, with the addition of Tribulus.

    What do you think? Any advice you can give me? Anything I should / Shouldnt be doing?

    Thanks in advance!

    Mike
    I would use Cycle Support because it contains all of what your taking plus hawthorne berry which helps greatly with BP and m-drol can cause havoc with your BP.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  3. wright267's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    65

    Reputation

    Cheers dude, I am going to use the cycle support throughout my cycle and PCT!
    •   
       

  4. A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Good choice bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  5. CrazyChemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    1546

    Reputation

    i personally always use cycle support from AI plus an additional milk thistle, multivitamin, saw palmetto, fish oil, and flaxseed oil supps but I err on the side of overkill when it comes to support supps like that. Any reason why you chose superdrol for your first PH?
  6. Ninjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    44
    Posts
    932
    Rep Power
    9062

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    i personally always use cycle support from AI plus an additional milk thistle, multivitamin, saw palmetto, fish oil, and flaxseed oil supps but I err on the side of overkill when it comes to support supps like that. Any reason why you chose superdrol for your first PH?
    I think he said he'd done M1T in the past so it's not his first run!
  7. CrazyChemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    1546

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    I think he said he'd done M1T in the past so it's not his first run!
    sorry must've missed that. Good luck w. cycle.
  8. thegodfather's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,045
    Rep Power
    113182

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Sdrol packs on the meat, but man does it make you feel like **** while doing it.
    Remember why you started.
  9. CrazyChemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    1546

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Sdrol packs on the meat, but man does it make you feel like **** while doing it.
    That's why i asked why he chose it.
  10. wright267's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    65

    Reputation

    Apologies for the lateness of my reply!Been away. I have done M1t before and got good results! I chose Superdrol because a close friend has done it many times and always gets good results, with little if any sides using the supps i detailed.
    So i figured I would try it, obviously at lower doses than him and see how it goes!
    Thanks for all your advice so far!
  11. TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5550

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Sdrol packs on the meat, but man does it make you feel like **** while doing it.
    Running dermacrine with it will help big time with lethargy.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  12. xtreme1087's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    189
    Rep Power
    218

    Reputation

    I'm about to jump into an m-drol/x-tren cycle bro. I'm gonna run m-drol at 10/10/20. I've read a lot of posts on guys runnin' it at 10/20/20, but I see no need to push it while takin' tren. Since you've already had some experience with PH's, you'll be alright with 10/20/20. I know a lot of guys like usin' Cycle Support and Cycle Assist for ai, but I've had good luck with DS's Life Support. Took trenadrol and epistane a couple months ago usin' Reversitol and Activate Extreme as PCT and the life support carried me through just fine.

    Good luck bro!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Superdrol Cycle and Post Cycle Therapy advice needed
    By subpop200 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-14-2012, 02:24 PM
  2. Superdrol Cycle (advice)
    By TXLIFTER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 11:17 PM
  3. how's my superdrol cycle and pcd.Please advice
    By paolonet in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-16-2008, 09:41 PM
  4. Need advice on 1ad/superdrol/dbol cycle
    By lightweight in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-19-2005, 05:13 PM
  5. Advice for a ph/superdrol/max lmg cycle
    By animal570 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-25-2005, 07:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO