My Superdrol Cycle. Advice welcome!

wright267

Awards
Hi Guys. I am a relatively new user of ProHormones or steroids but have been lifting weights for 5 years on and off but am now well and truly commited to it. I have always attended gyms since the age of 16 and continue to do so.
I have good levels of fitness and strength but would like to push through a plateau.
My diet is good, training is good but am a real hard gainer.
I have taken M1T a few years ago with great results. I now plan to take superdrol as follows.
As I am a new user I will do a 3 week cycle of:
week 1: 10mg ED
Week 2: 20mg ED
Week 3: 20mg ED

Along with: Milk thistle, Red yeast Rice, CoQ10 and fish oils (Loaded 1 week prior to cycle).

Then for PCT Support supplements and Nolvadex, with the addition of Tribulus.

What do you think? Any advice you can give me? Anything I should / Shouldnt be doing?

Thanks in advance!

Mike

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi Guys. I am a relatively new user of ProHormones or steroids but have been lifting weights for 5 years on and off but am now well and truly commited to it. I have always attended gyms since the age of 16 and continue to do so.
I have good levels of fitness and strength but would like to push through a plateau.
My diet is good, training is good but am a real hard gainer.
I have taken M1T a few years ago with great results. I now plan to take superdrol as follows.
As I am a new user I will do a 3 week cycle of:
week 1: 10mg ED
Week 2: 20mg ED
Week 3: 20mg ED

Along with: Milk thistle, Red yeast Rice, CoQ10 and fish oils (Loaded 1 week prior to cycle).

Then for PCT Support supplements and Nolvadex, with the addition of Tribulus.

What do you think? Any advice you can give me? Anything I should / Shouldnt be doing?

Thanks in advance!

Mike
I would use Cycle Support because it contains all of what your taking plus hawthorne berry which helps greatly with BP and m-drol can cause havoc with your BP.:)

wright267

Awards
Cheers dude, I am going to use the cycle support throughout my cycle and PCT!

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
i personally always use cycle support from AI plus an additional milk thistle, multivitamin, saw palmetto, fish oil, and flaxseed oil supps but I err on the side of overkill when it comes to support supps like that. Any reason why you chose superdrol for your first PH?

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i personally always use cycle support from AI plus an additional milk thistle, multivitamin, saw palmetto, fish oil, and flaxseed oil supps but I err on the side of overkill when it comes to support supps like that. Any reason why you chose superdrol for your first PH?
I think he said he'd done M1T in the past so it's not his first run!

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Sdrol packs on the meat, but man does it make you feel like **** while doing it.

wright267

Awards
Apologies for the lateness of my reply!Been away. I have done M1t before and got good results! I chose Superdrol because a close friend has done it many times and always gets good results, with little if any sides using the supps i detailed.
So i figured I would try it, obviously at lower doses than him and see how it goes!
Thanks for all your advice so far!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sdrol packs on the meat, but man does it make you feel like **** while doing it.
Running dermacrine with it will help big time with lethargy.

xtreme1087

Awards
I'm about to jump into an m-drol/x-tren cycle bro. I'm gonna run m-drol at 10/10/20. I've read a lot of posts on guys runnin' it at 10/20/20, but I see no need to push it while takin' tren. Since you've already had some experience with PH's, you'll be alright with 10/20/20. I know a lot of guys like usin' Cycle Support and Cycle Assist for ai, but I've had good luck with DS's Life Support. Took trenadrol and epistane a couple months ago usin' Reversitol and Activate Extreme as PCT and the life support carried me through just fine.

Good luck bro!