Glycobol Review

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A full run-down of Glycobol can be found here where it can be conveniantly purchased as well.

Dose: 2 Caps AM and 2 caps PM

Goal: to shed a few pounds of excess weight from my previous cycle and to keep from losing too much strength.

Lifting Regimen: 5 day split for the first three weeks with an added start of P90X the final week.

Strength: I was able to keep my gains from my previous cycle. I did lose some of my top lifts towards the end of the cycle but I also incorporated a lot of cardio and high reps.

Starting weight:240

Ending weight:232

Starting waist:39

Ending waist: 37.5

Stomach discomforts: None

Side effects: None

Diet:Healthy for the most part but not real strict on calorie counting. I made sure I had enough carbs at dose times and made sure I had enough protein after my workouts.

I noticed a couple of effects from Glycobol about 10-12 days after the start of the cycle. First was a more complete sleep. I wasn't a bad sleeper but I would have problems staying alseep the full time and not waking up an hour before hand or waking up whem my girlfriend made any sudden changes in her sleeping position. This changed and continued to stay the course for the duration of the cycle. Second, recovery time seemed to be lower on areas where i'd get extreme fatigue(shoulders, legs,back) My soreness would not last as long as it normally did. Third, my gains from my previous cycle had maintained throughout this cycle, even with the weight loss. I know it wasn't a dramatic loss but it is a pretty good indicator of what could be accomplished with a dialed in diet. I'm working on the P90X routine now and about to start biking as well. I'm going to go with another cycle in about 3-4 weeks with the dialed in diet and increased cardio to see how much fat I can lose.

Just had a physical and although i'm waiting for the bloodwork and urine to come back my vitals were excellent! 117/78BP(good for me) and a resting HR of 59(it actually flagged me on the EKG)
I'm not claiming Glybol lowered my BP and HR but i am saying that it did not negatively effect them. I'm very hesitant about visiting a doc's office on a cycle of pretty much anything due to BP and HR issues.

I think it would work well as a stand-alone, PCT or stacked cycle. That versatility really adds up to a great product. I think it would be too weak as a stand-alone for those who are used to superdrol but I also think it would be a much healthier(short term only opinion) that the stronger, harsher cycles.

Also, no backpumps what so ever! Even some of the other milder types of cycles i've done still gave way to some pump that lowered my ability to run or do back work.

Thumbs up from me!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review jay! Greatly appreciated

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yussir, my pleasure. Seems ya'll have a nice product here.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review, deeply appreciated!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's always nice to find something that sheds a little mass around the waist. Thanks for the review and glad you liked it!

You been staying busy as of late J?

I'm not sure why, but I never see your posts anymore :think:

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I loved my run on it, definitely a very worth-while supp. I'm keeping a bottle handy at all times, it's too good not to. If I find myself feeling blah, just mow down some carbs and one cap and I'm set with crazy pumps, and some instant energy.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Looks like it worked pretty good for you Jay. Good to hear.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Any noticeable crash/feelings of going hypo?
Only times I noticed that was when I stayed up too late after taking it before going to bed, when I used it pre-bed fasted.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't say that I noticed any signs of hypo during either the morning or the evening dose. I did follow the minimum carb regimen though. I'm glad I didn't because when it does happen I end up eating everything in sight.

Stxnas- Damn slow ass computer man. Unless i'm at work it just takes too long to do anything other than read threads for possible infractions etc. Going to be buying one that isn't a piece of **** here soon and hopefully i'll be back more often. I'm usually here but only reading until needed.

Took me 20 minutes to answer a PM to FnF and I damn near had a stroke doing it lol

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still holding strong at this point! Doesn't seem to be any types of weight rebound or sudden loss of strength.