recoverpro

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
just in time. ordered a couple jugs today. got enough extend to get me thru a week so the timing is perfect. scivation will miss me as a customer as i drink bcaas like kool aid.

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
oh man, you will love the taste too, I can't get enough, lol

let us know when you try it!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just in time. ordered a couple jugs today. got enough extend to get me thru a week so the timing is perfect. scivation will miss me as a customer as i drink bcaas like kool aid.
Thank you for the purchase and let us know what you think.:)

Santa89

Awards
Sure isn't in-stores at my local mall. You can say I'm jumping on the band wagon and buying myself some.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Sure isn't in-stores at my local mall. You can say I'm jumping on the band wagon and buying myself some.
It will be in time. Only at Nutraplanet right now.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BCAA's are definitely a staple supp.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
BCAA's are definitely a staple supp.
Honestly they are great for protein synthesis and nitrogen retention, they should be a staple of any serious athlete or bodybuilder.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly they are great for protein synthesis and nitrogen retention, they should be a staple of any serious athlete or bodybuilder.
oh yeah thats right IM SERIOUS! LOL:wave2: Hey Andrew!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also agree. BCAA,s should be a staple in your supp inventory.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
inventory is expensive, until recoverpro was introduced :p

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do too. I work six plus hours a day outside (in Central FL) and my daily hydration currently consists of Essentials (BCAA + BA + Multi Vit Combo) and Nimbus Blast. Now I'll be able to up my BCAA intake a little without taking more of the multi or BA.

I can't wait!!!

The coupon code 74HSN is still working too ;)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do too. I work six plus hours a day outside (in Central FL) and my daily hydration currently consists of Essentials (BCAA + BA + Multi Vit Combo) and Nimbus Blast. Now I'll be able to up my BCAA intake a little without taking more of the multi or BA.

I can't wait!!!

The coupon code 74HSN is still working too ;)

Are you getting a kick back on these coupons LOL.:)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to replace my crystal lite flavoring with the bcaas thatll give it a nice flavor and greater protein synthesis properties!!!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really hope Crowler and Kmul go with the same flavoring from Maniac for the next RecoverPRO flavor. Maniac tastes REALLY good!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
4 scoops in a 17oz or 20oz bottle does the trick. ill be patiently awaiting more flavors though.

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
4 scoops in a 17oz or 20oz bottle does the trick. ill be patiently awaiting more flavors though.
what do you think of the flavor??

It is a bit on the light side, so with 20 oz and 4 scoops, I can tell you like it sweeter :D

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

It is a bit on the light side, so with 20 oz and 4 scoops, I can tell you like it sweeter :D
I like to add more scoops and more water a sip it over a period of time.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established

yes the flavor is light for me. i tried it with 2,3 and then 4 scoops. 4 scoops hit the spot. taste is pretty good for that flavor. i do prefer sweeter flavors like grape or berry. overall happy with it though and ill be ordering no more extend

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
yes the flavor is light for me. i tried it with 2,3 and then 4 scoops. 4 scoops hit the spot. taste is pretty good for that flavor. i do prefer sweeter flavors like grape or berry. overall happy with it though and ill be ordering no more extend
Great, glad you are happy with the product and thanks for the honest review.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Great, glad you are happy with the product and thanks for the honest review.
ai always gets an honest review from me. people see my supp cabinet and are like damn you must like that company. they are typically gnc type people and have never heard of the "small" awesome supplement companies. ive turned quite a few peolpe onto ai products, especially essentials and stoked

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ai always gets an honest review from me. people see my supp cabinet and are like damn you must like that company. they are typically gnc type people and have never heard of the "small" awesome supplement companies. ive turned quite a few peolpe onto ai products, especially essentials and stoked
Thank you for your continued support. Crowler puts a lot of work in to bring quality supps to our customers. Know Crowler and Kmul are doing the same with our White Label products.:)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
White label rocks!

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
awww thanks man!

really makes me feel good to read stuff like this.

White label rocks!
as always, your support is appreciated :)

you rock.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
just had recoverpro in my shake that was 12oz h2o, 3 scoops recoverpro, 1 cup oatmeal, 2 scoops casein. damn it was delicious. didnt expect it to be so good but the flavor really jumped out in the shake

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
just had recoverpro in my shake that was 12oz h2o, 3 scoops recoverpro, 1 cup oatmeal, 2 scoops casein. damn it was delicious. didnt expect it to be so good but the flavor really jumped out in the shake
That is GREAT news man!!

any way I can convince you to post that in the reviews section?? Obviously with the small markup we rely on word of mouth exclusively with White Label products to keep the price low :)

Thanks a ton if you get the chance :)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That sounds awesome!!! What flavor casein did u use?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for that feedback bro.:)

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
That is GREAT news man!!

any way I can convince you to post that in the reviews section?? Obviously with the small markup we rely on word of mouth exclusively with White Label products to keep the price low :)

Thanks a ton if you get the chance :)
no prob i will

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
why am i not liking the flavor? i tried it for the first time today with 3 scoops in 10oz of water and I wasnt liking it. Does it taste better in cold water?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
why am i not liking the flavor? i tried it for the first time today with 3 scoops in 10oz of water and I wasnt liking it. Does it taste better in cold water?
Give it a shot in cold water. You can always add it to a juice drink.

IRISHRYG

Board Supporter
Awards
how many cc scooper does this come with? I think i accidently recieved the scooper from a cycle support in my recoverpro, it is tiny and when i weigh a serving using it out on my scale it is only about 2-3 grams

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Sorry I do not have any where I am right now.

I will check with manufacturing what size scoop it comes with. I will get you an answer by tomorrow when they open up.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Give it a shot in cold water. You can always add it to a juice drink.
I know you are going to laugh at this......I just got my recover pro and tired it. Flavor was ALOT better than I expected(don't like lemon). Very drinkable.
But I found I like it best straight out of the jug. About a quarter scoop at the time straight to the mouth. Good stuff!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know you are going to laugh at this......I just got my recover pro and tired it. Flavor was ALOT better than I expected(don't like lemon). Very drinkable.
But I found I like it best straight out of the jug. About a quarter scoop at the time straight to the mouth. Good stuff!
LMFAO you are a sick puppy.!!!!!:food:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how many cc scooper does this come with? I think i accidently recieved the scooper from a cycle support in my recoverpro, it is tiny and when i weigh a serving using it out on my scale it is only about 2-3 grams
I'll email this link to some of the other guys. I don't have any on hand either, so I can't answer this for you either.

EDIT: I didn't see that Crowler was working on this, but I already made some emails...one of us will get back to you as soon as we have an answer for you!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you sir! Do you know how many CCs the scooper should be?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have that tiny scoop in mine also. The taste is just nasty for this stuff though...I don't really care about taste though really.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How much water did u put it in. Seems when u add more water it helps the taste

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I have that tiny scoop in mine also. The taste is just nasty for this stuff though...I don't really care about taste though really.
Thanks for the feedback, everybody has different taste buds, I take it with whey, so maybe you try it dosing it that way.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wen I get mine ill put 5 servings in a gallon jug and sip tjroughtout the day along with my essentials and everything else