deep deep sleep with glycobol

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Took 1 glycobol, 3 IGF-2, melatonin, and 1cap diesel test 2010 and my aPCT and wow ohhh wow what's great night sleep work up so refreshed!!!

Popped 2 glycobol before breakfast this am definately strong stuff 15min later really needed to eat could feel effects of slightly going hypo thank goodness breakfast was all ready so grubbef on 4 whole eggs and 4 whites and 4 slices ezekial bread and 20min felt awesome!

Can't wait to keep this product rocking in my system.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Took 1 glycobol, 3 IGF-2, melatonin, and 1cap diesel test 2010 and my aPCT and wow ohhh wow what's great night sleep work up so refreshed!!!

Popped 2 glycobol before breakfast this am definately strong stuff 15min later really needed to eat could feel effects of slightly going hypo thank goodness breakfast was all ready so grubbef on 4 whole eggs and 4 whites and 4 slices ezekial bread and 20min felt awesome!

Thanks for the feedback. Most of the reports have been that Glycobol enhances sleep quality.:)

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Thanks for the feedback.

What's ezekial bread?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback.

What's ezekial bread?
it's a sprouted carb mix with no flour and organic. Find it at whole foods... Great stuff.. Very low glycemic

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wonder if Publix has it in their organic section...:think: