Glycobol and Archidonic Acid

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
It would be OK to stack these?
Right?
Probably the best combo in the market for recomp, glycobol will help keep cholestrol in check while on AA, you no matter what one eats on this combo, one seems not to put on ANY fat. Pm me if you want a dosing protocol for each if you decide to go this route.:wave2:

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
AA has been tested at Baylor. The storage of arachidonic acid in exercised muscles, improves the body's sensitivity and responsiveness to resistance training. That means more increases in muscle size, strength, and rate of fat loss.
It is used to form PGE2 in the body, which increases muscle growth, strength, and fat loss. Great for a recomp and very synergestic with glycobal.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably the best combo in the market for recomp, glycobol will help keep cholestrol in check while on AA, you no matter what one eats on this combo, one seems not to put on ANY fat. Pm me if you want a dosing protocol for each if you decide to go this route.:wave2:
PM sent.
Thanks/Reps
joe

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Any interest in an exclusive stack of Glycobol and AA powder?

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, any more interests? Crowler can make it happen if there is?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
AA has been tested at Baylor. The storage of arachidonic acid in exercised muscles, improves the body's sensitivity and responsiveness to resistance training. That means more increases in muscle size, strength, and rate of fat loss.
It is used to form PGE2 in the body, which increases muscle growth, strength, and fat loss. Great for a recomp and very synergestic with glycobal.
Nice post about the AA..... Didnt know that.

ultrawaves

Awards
glycobol and maxout

im current running this combo,
should i be dosing this in a specific manner?
this is my first day running this combo.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
im current running this combo,
should i be dosing this in a specific manner?
this is my first day running this combo.
Same dosing protocol, 1 cap before breakfast(30 minutes prior), 2 post workout(30 minutes prior) 1 prebed on am empty stomach

ultrawaves

Awards
so your say i should take both glycobol and maxout at the same times
example: 1 glycobol/1 maxout 30 before breakast?

question: i bulking but trying keep my 6pack current at 7% bodyfat, what is the best way to dose glycobol in order main but keep fat of my stomach areas, also taking lean xf which helps with cortisol control

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so your say i should take both glycobol and maxout at the same times
example: 1 glycobol/1 maxout 30 before breakast?

question: i bulking but trying keep my 6pack current at 7% bodyfat, what is the best way to dose glycobol in order main but keep fat of my stomach areas, also taking lean xf which helps with cortisol control
How is MaxOut?How are your gains?