Maniac Feedback

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanted to let you guys know that with one scoop there is an immense increased in focus and recovery between sets with none of the sides associated with stims (i dont feel my heart beating like crazy, not jittery or anxious, i dont get out of breath). Ive been using this for about two weeks now.

i can honestly say, and ive used jp8, shotgun v3, jack3d, etc (all the good ones) that this is my new favorite as most give me almost a distracting boost in energy, while this just primes my focus.

the pumps seem to be enhanced as well, the only preWOs that ever really impressed me for pumps were v3 and sp250, but this certainly gives a better pump than something along the lines of jack3d.

to conclude, if you love stims, id say jack3d or v3, if you just need a pick me up and laser sharp focus, go for maniac. clearly, im not huge on taking stimulants, so take my review for whats its worth if your a stim junkie. lastly, the price on this is great.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so for a better workout u would reccomend?__________

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
That's great, have been trying to pick a PreWO supp and was actually between Maniac, Ragnarok and JP8. I see you have already tried JP8 (don't know if you tried Rag)

Could you please give some feedback on the pros and cons of Maniac.

Thanks man

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
i can honestly say, and ive used jp8, shotgun v3, jack3d, etc (all the good ones) that this is my new favorite as most give me almost a distracting boost in energy, while this just primes my focus.

the pumps seem to be enhanced as well, the only preWOs that ever really impressed me for pumps were v3 and sp250, but this certainly gives a better pump than something along the lines of jack3d.

to conclude, if you love stims, id say jack3d or v3, if you just need a pick me up and laser sharp focus, go for maniac. clearly, im not huge on taking stimulants, so take my review for whats its worth if your a stim junkie. lastly, the price on this is great.
for the 2 posts above this, I bolded his answer

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's great, have been trying to pick a PreWO supp and was actually between Maniac, Ragnarok and JP8. I see you have already tried JP8 (don't know if you tried Rag)

Could you please give some feedback on the pros and cons of Maniac.

Thanks man
Good clean energy and a great taste. The best thing is the price 80 servings for $33.:)

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Kmul, I did read that part about focus, I'm a bit of a stim junkie so that part does not bother me much but was wondering about strenght and endurance while on maniac vs. JP8 or Rag

The best thing is the price 80 servings for $33.
One is supposed to take 2 scoops (2 servings) PreWO, correct? So 40 WO at max dose for $33 is a VERY attractive quality, read the ingredient profile and sounds pretty promising too.

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Kmul, I did read that part about focus, I'm a bit of a stim junkie so that part does not bother me much but was wondering about strenght and endurance while on maniac vs. JP8 or Rag

One is supposed to take 2 scoops (2 servings) PreWO, correct? So 40 WO at max dose for $33 is a VERY attractive quality, read the ingredient profile and sounds pretty promising too.
you can take 1....I do 90% of the time unless I am having a bad day...then I take 2, or 1 and 1 scoop of Jack3d

Doogsy123

Doogsy123

Awards
  • Established
Bought some of this and tried it today - 2 scoops and felt absolutely nothing!:sad3:

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
Bought some of this and tried it today - 2 scoops and felt absolutely nothing!:sad3:
That is odd....did you take it on an empty stomach? It is not an overstimmed product...the energy is sustained, not jittery....also is more of a pump type product

did you not feel any pump or focus at all?? The reviews are great and I love the product. That will suck if you are a non responder :(

The value is ridiculous. Try it a few more times and if you still are not satisfied, please pm me and we will work this out for you :)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like it for the fact that it is not a huge stim product. I love the clean energy I get from it. Sorry to hear that your first try was not good but as Kmul says I would give it another shot.

Doogsy123

Doogsy123

Awards
  • Established
You mean as far as stimulant wise? Or energy wise?
Both, I took it on an empty stomach approximately 2 hours after a meal.

I felt no pump either. Its pretty disappointing as i was expecting big things. Ill try it again tomorrow and let you guys know how it works out

Doogsy123

Doogsy123

Awards
  • Established
Tried this yesterday and today and still no results:dunno:

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Both, I took it on an empty stomach approximately 2 hours after a meal.

I felt no pump either. Its pretty disappointing as i was expecting big things. Ill try it again tomorrow and let you guys know how it works out
If you took it 2 hrs after a meal, it wasn't on an empty stomach. But I really don't think that should hamper the effects much. Remember, it does not have alot of caffeine, so it IS NOT going to give you that jacked up feeling or heart pumping effect. You will find that your workouts go smoother and easier from increased energy for an extended period.