Maniac Breakdown

miamirob

Awards
Does anyone know how many grams or milligrams of each ingredient each serving contains?

I have been using aakg,citrulline malate,and taurine individually.It would be great to get all of these in one supplement.

Would you recommend using more than 1 scoop at once?

I think it's awesome getting supplement rich products such as essentials + joint support.It cuts down on the amount of jugs you have to store and carry around.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
It's a nitro blend(propriatary). It's 20,500mg total.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does anyone know how many grams or milligrams of each ingredient each serving contains?

I have been using aakg,citrulline malate,and taurine individually.It would be great to get all of these in one supplement.

Would you recommend using more than 1 scoop at once?

I think it's awesome getting supplement rich products such as essentials + joint support.It cuts down on the amount of jugs you have to store and carry around.
I would start it ay one scoop(most say this is enough)then you can go to 2 if you feel it is needed.

miamirob

Awards
Thanks guys.

I currently take (daily):

8 grams of aakg
6 grams of citrulline malate
2 grams of taurine

I wanted to make sure I got the amounts above.I wasn't sure if I would need 1 or 2 scoops to cover it.

I joined the newsletter at the site.Look forward to upcoming products.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Just got some Maniac and it tastes awesome. Gonna see how it works in the gym today.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
once I get the cash I am gonna buy some maniac and recover pro.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have been using Jacked3 and really liked it the first couple of weeks of use and then really didny get much effect with regular usage, I got my Maniac in and have used it for my last 3 workouts (a little over one scoop), I really like the clean energy feeling and have had really good drive in the gym with nice full pumps. I seem to experience some anxiety with the Jacked3 about 3-4 hours after consuming, I have had no such issue so far with Maniac, just good energy after leaving the gym with no crash. The taste is really good and easy to drink, so yea I like this so far......

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
I have been using Jacked3 and really liked it the first couple of weeks of use and then really didny get much effect with regular usage, I got my Maniac in and have used it for my last 3 workouts (a little over one scoop), I really like the clean energy feeling and have had really good drive in the gym with nice full pumps. I seem to experience some anxiety with the Jacked3 about 3-4 hours after consuming, I have had no such issue so far with Maniac, just good energy after leaving the gym with no crash. The taste is really good and easy to drink, so yea I like this so far......
GREAT REVIEW MAN THANKS!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for the feedback. White Label products are quality products priced right.:)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for the feedback. White Label products are quality products priced right.:)
Ill agree with that :) Although I havent used any of the products, the prices are very attractive.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I start mine next week when my morning fat burners are over and I start the gym in the am. I never use pre workout bc they don't work for me so ill let u know how this does for me.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I start mine next week when my morning fat burners are over and I start the gym in the am. I never use pre workout bc they don't work for me so ill let u know how this does for me.
Awesome, looking forward to your feedback!

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
I think I am going to love white label. Maniac is awesome. Can't wait to try recover pro!!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I am going to love white label. Maniac is awesome. Can't wait to try recover pro!!!
I am really loving the Maniac. It tastes great and good clean energy. I am also looking forward to Recover Pro.:)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I try it first time on wednesday I believe. Should be fun!