Taste Factor on Cycle Support

Mars1107

Will Cycle Support taste well mixed in to muscle milk?

Or should i go with the life support?

and while im here when should you dose with methalated compounds, can you dose it with them?

Thanks.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

and while im here when should you dose with methalated compounds, can you dose it with them?

Thanks.
I have not tried it with the muscle milk to me it is fine in a protein shake. I do not do any special dosing when running a methyl that theroy is way overblown. Life Support is also a option just remember it is only 1/2 the dose of Cycle Support.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks.
I prefer to mix flavors of Cycle Support/Whey. I use combinations of chocolate and peanut butter. Milk will in the shake will improve the taste as well.

In all honesty, some guys love the flavors of Cycle Support and others...well, not so much. There's no way to know until you give them a try though.

FWIIW, I've had a couple of guys tell me that they've done multiple Epistane cycles while trying different dosing schemes with Cycle Support. So far, nobody has experienced any differences in gains either way. If you're really worried about it, then try taking the methyl about four hours before or after the Cycle Support/milk thistle. I personally wouldn't worry about though :lick:

Mars1107

thanks guys.

No ill probally take it with it my epistane, howd u know i was gonna take that.haha

I was confused on Cycle Support and Life support.
On the label of cycle support i noticed 2 Servings provide XXX.

So how much more bang for your buck are you getting on cycle support?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two bottles of Life Support have the same amount of ingredients as one tub of Cycle Support.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i have mine in 12 oz h2o, 2 scoops casein and 1 tbsp natty pb or 1/4 cup walnuts. very good

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Don't worry about the taste.......I love it.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
I personally love the taste{only tried chocolate}...I try to run AI's cycle support year round just for safe measure...1 tub last me a month...Got 2 tubs sitting at the P.O. right now that I pick up tomorrow.

IMO to many guys make taste to big of a deal...I'll naw on a car tire if it keeps me healthy and makes me grow...lol

Mars1107

I personally love the taste{only tried chocolate}...I try to run AI's cycle support year round just for safe measure...1 tub last me a month...Got 2 tubs sitting at the P.O. right now that I pick up tomorrow.

IMO to many guys make taste to big of a deal...I'll naw on a car tire if it keeps me healthy and makes me grow...lol
Im probally gonna pick up three, due to the sales.

Mars1107

While im here, can you guys provide an arguement for Post Cycle Support for PCT.

I Already have, DTH, Form, Cort Control,

The cycle is E-stane, Deciding dosages right now, i already have one bottle, may buy another.

I was thinking of adding this, or Sustain Alpha, but i maybe be overdoing it.

I can get a serm, but id rather not for this, ive heard so many people bash it into my head, but ive heard some smarter people in my opinion, say no, there are a lot of negatives to it.

Im not doing a crazy cycle, what u guys think?

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
PCS and Trans res has been proven time and time again at restoring natural test levels. DTH is a good product. I think the choice comes down to what you feel comfortable with.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PCS and Trans res has been proven time and time again at restoring natural test levels. DTH is a good product. I think the choice comes down to what you feel comfortable with.
Agreed trans-res is a great compound help with natty test and estro reduction as well as a great antioxidant.

Mars1107

my three tubs of Cycle Support came in

I tried it, first sip was really good, i actually kind of like it,maybe.

But i mixed in in warm coffe, i dont know if you are supposed to mix it in warm solutions.

At the bottom all this weird fluffy stuff formed, that i had to chug, it wasnt that bad though.

Overall, the flavor is good for a herbal product. I read, that the flavor has been much improved since its first release, and i guess they were right.

Ill have to try it more, to give final assesments on taste though.

Are you not supposed to put into into warm,hot substances?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

But i mixed in in warm coffe, i dont know if you are supposed to mix it in warm solutions.

At the bottom all this weird fluffy stuff formed, that i had to chug, it wasnt that bad though.

Overall, the flavor is good for a herbal product. I read, that the flavor has been much improved since its first release, and i guess they were right.

Yes we listened to our customer who were not happy with the original taste of CS and Crowler made a huge effort to take care of this.:)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Glad you like it <maybe, lol>.

It has been reformulated a few times and with each flavor reformulation the reviews get better!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts ;)

Mars1107

Glad you like it <maybe, lol>.

It has been reformulated a few times and with each flavor reformulation the reviews get better!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts ;)
No actually its one of the better tasting supplements ive had.
Its not candy, but i can even straight drink it with milk.

Im shure once i get my chocolate muscle milk, or some more whey, it will blend in very nicely.

I mean, i can see, why some people would say they actually like it. But i wouldnt go that far myself.

Definately much better than i expected.

Mars1107

another question, can you load with like 3 scoops a day? or stick with 2?
Im loading it like more than 2 weeks before my cycle, and then am going to continue using it a month after.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't see the need to pre-load with more than two scoops per day. It's actually quite common for people to pre-load with only one scoop per day, especially when pre-loading for two weeks or more.

I take Cycle Support pretty much year around using one scoop per day.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i half dose this stuff daily, and parachuting it is not a pain whatsoever

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You ever try giving it a snort?

I'm up to a three scoops a day habit!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You ever try giving it a snort?

I'm up to a three scoops a day habit!
Or you can take a spoon and just eat it out of the jar like DG806.:Eyecrazy: seriously no need to do more than 2 scoops.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup...I was just messing around. Two scoops is this most I will suggest taking in any given day as well.