Taking Life/Cycle Support with h-drol

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
I read a post today that said you should take h-drol and Cycle Support (I'm using Life Support instead -- same thing) at least four hours apart.

That was the first time I've heard of this. Any truth to the recommendation?

If so I would encourage the AI reps to make a concerted effort to inform people about this when you are reviewing their cycles. I start the last week of my h-drol cycle tomorrow and if this spacing thing is true I wish I would have known it the last four weeks :worried:

I'm going to keep taking Life Support into PCT. Any timing issues I need to know about for PCT?

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
CS and LS are the same, not PCS.

There is little science to back this claim, and if it is effecting the absorption, it is minimal at best.

H-drol has an insanely long half life, and this theory simply does not hold water since the half lives will overlap regardless of when you take your supports and your h-drol.

Hope this helps bro :)

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
CS and LS are the same, not PCS.

There is little science to back this claim, and if it is effecting the absorption, it is minimal at best.

H-drol has an insanely long half life, and this theory simply does not hold water since the half lives will overlap regardless of when you take your supports and your h-drol.

Hope this helps bro :)
Yeah, I know CS/LS are not PCS. That's not what I meant to say. I think I posted that like at 3am so my brain wasn't functioning fully. I'm going to edit my first post to avoid confusion for anyone who comes across this thread in the future.

Glad to hear I haven't botched the first four weeks of my cycle by taking them together.
Yes Life Support is the same as Cycle Support except it is only 1/2 the dose. Post Cycle Support is our pct supp.
OK, I'm a little confused about dosing here.

I understood them to be the same but one was cap form. I've been taking two caps of LS in AM and PM. That is the correct dosage, isn't it?

If not that's what I've been doing for four weeks now so what's the damage?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I know CS/LS are not PCS. That's not what I meant to say. I think I posted that like at 3am so my brain wasn't functioning fully. I'm going to edit my first post to avoid confusion for anyone who comes across this thread in the future.

Glad to hear I haven't botched the first four weeks of my cycle by taking them together.

OK, I'm a little confused about dosing here.

I understood them to be the same but one was cap form. I've been taking two caps of LS in AM and PM. That is the correct dosage, isn't it?

If not that's what I've been doing for four weeks now so what's the damage?
2 scoops of Cycle Support is what we recommend a day and has the following for the total of 2 scoops.

Red Yeast Rice 1200mg **
Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 1000mg **
NAC 1200mg **
Hawthron Bery 1000mg **
Saw Palmetto 300mg **
Policosonol 20mg **
Celery Seed Extract 150mg **
Nettle Root 250mg **
Idebenone 100mg **

We recommend 4 caps a day of Life Support and here is what it contains.

Red Yeast Rice 600mg **
Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 500mg **
NAC 600mg **
Hawthron Bery 500mg **
Saw Palmetto 150mg **
Policosonol 10mg **
Celery Seed Extract 125mg **
Nettle Root 125mg **
Idebenone 100mg **

So your dosing on the Life Support is correct but it still is only half the dose you would get with Cycle Support. Hope that helps.:)

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
2 scoops of Cycle Support is what we recommend a day and has the following for the total of 2 scoops.

Red Yeast Rice 1200mg **
Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 1000mg **
NAC 1200mg **
Hawthron Bery 1000mg **
Saw Palmetto 300mg **
Policosonol 20mg **
Celery Seed Extract 150mg **
Nettle Root 250mg **
Idebenone 100mg **

We recommend 4 caps a day of Life Support and here is what it contains.

Red Yeast Rice 600mg **
Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 500mg **
NAC 600mg **
Hawthron Bery 500mg **
Saw Palmetto 150mg **
Policosonol 10mg **
Celery Seed Extract 125mg **
Nettle Root 125mg **
Idebenone 100mg **

So your dosing on the Life Support is correct but it still is only half the dose you would get with Cycle Support. Hope that helps.:)
Oh crap. That wasn't at all obvious to me when one of your reps said that LS was the same as CS but in cap form.

So I've been underdosing by 50% for four weeks. What's that mean for four weeks of h-drol? Is there any possibility I've screwed my liver up?

I was planning on using LS in my PCT. Will I be OK with the 4 caps ED or should I use 8?

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
I think Life Support is plenty for an H-drol only cycle :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read a post today that said you should take h-drol and Cycle Support (I'm using Life Support instead -- same thing) at least four hours apart.

That was the first time I've heard of this. Any truth to the recommendation?

If so I would encourage the AI reps to make a concerted effort to inform people about this when you are reviewing their cycles. I start the last week of my h-drol cycle tomorrow and if this spacing thing is true I wish I would have known it the last four weeks :worried:

I'm going to keep taking Life Support into PCT. Any timing issues I need to know about for PCT?
FWIIW, I've had a couple of guys tell me that they've ran Epistane a few times and tried the different timing of Cycle Support as you mention. They said that they had negligible to no differences in their cycles and for the sake of convenience, will continue to dose Cycle Support when it's conveniant (as opposed to paying attention to the timing in comparison to that of the PH).

If you're really being anal, you can definitely try and space it out though. To each their own I guess :thumbsup:

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
If you do a search on cycle support, you will see we do recommend it on most cycles. It is better to be safe than sorry. But IMO, Hdrol is very mild and you could probably get away with none, but if you have it, I would take it.

Edit: I think I misunderstood your post. Yes life support is half the dose as CS. But in this case, I think you would be fine with LS as Hdrol is very mild.
I also don't think there is any reason to be overly concerned with absorption issues related to LS or CS. It would be very minor at best.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
AI wins my award for the most helpful reps on AM. At last count I got feedback from three reps and one co-owner. And that's in a span of about 12 hours. Impressive :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the compliment LAGear!

We aim to please ;)

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
Probably a silly question here. Really silly. But I'll ask anyway.

A lot of people continue CS into their PCT; I was going to use LS in PCT. I assume I'll be OK with 4 caps ED of LS for h-drol PCT.

I can't imagine 4 caps ED of LS being OK for the cycle but insufficient for PCT. But maybe there's some reason I'm not aware of that necessitates more in PCT?