Awards
Here's my PCT for a 6 week cycle of H Drol at 50/75/75/75/75/75:

Weeks 1-4: Reversitol
Weeks 2-5: PCS
Weeks 3-6: Lean Xtreme

Here's what some people had to say about this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
Ok so then maybe I'll save it for after the PCT. That was my first instinct because I'm bulking now and then I wanna cut up later. What do you recommend for a good PCT? Does my current PCT look good to you?
You'd probably be better off with Testabolan v2 or some other Divanil based test booster of your choice, over the PCS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
Why do you say that?
A divanil based test booster will help with free test and binding to SHBG, which is a good angle in PCT. Adding PCS will just do more of what Reversitol already does.

"As to PCS or Reversitol, both have Trans-Resveratol, PCS does have Icariin which is great for increasing test. Reversitol has 2 AI's. I do think an SHBG inhibitor like MassFX (or others) could replace PCS, as they are more direct test boosting products and you already have Trans-Res from the Reverstol."

So this is what people are saying about my PCT. Others have said my PCT looks fine, but if the PCS and Reversitol are doing the same thing, then that would seem redundant to me and maybe I could save one of these products for another cycle. I'd like to try to save some money here and I would prefer not to spend any more money, but if I have to then I have to. I have posted this thread here because I would like to see what some Anabolic Innovations reps would have to say about this but anyone is welcome to comment...Thanks for your time.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You don't want tpo inhibit shbg as its prtective to gyno

Pcs with reversitol is good. However in light of my new findings and studying I feel that pcs stacked with 6oxo then 2 weeks into the stack add 6 bromo it will be very successful

Pcs week 1-4
6oxo week 1-4
6 bromo week 3-6

6oxo 300mg per day and 6 bromo 50mg per day

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The reason that you see people stacking POST Cycle Support with Reversitol is due to the fact that one has aromatase inhibitors and the other does not. There are many different schools of thought about whether or not to use an ai during pct. Ultimately, this will have to be your choice. I'm guessing that most people will suggest that you eventually add one in to your pct, especially if you're not using a SERM.

Have you checked out this link: http://www.otcpct.com/

It might help to get the wheels turning again. Keep researching and don't start your cycle until you're comfortable with your pct and have everything in hand.

I've PMd some of the other Anabolic Innovations and asked that they further contribute.

Take it easy!
Nathan

EDIT: Damn, Crazyfool was either already checking out this thread when I emailed him or is crazy fast ;)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also if its about money serms are very cheap and readily available. What I have written up in my previous post will be effective yet costly

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I also recommend a serm after most cycles because it is fairly cheap and easy to get. But IMO, you just don't need one for Hdrol.
I think the PCS followed by the Lean X 2 weeks in will do just fine. Don't try to over complicate things.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also recommend a serm after most cycles because it is fairly cheap and easy to get. But IMO, you just don't need one for Hdrol.
I think the PCS followed by the Lean X 2 weeks in will do just fine. Don't try to over complicate things.
That was my pct for a 5 week h-drol and it worked very well.:)