what stacks well w/g-bol - AnabolicMinds.com

what stacks well w/g-bol

1. New Member

what stacks well w/g-bol

I just took a 6 week- leviathan and shock therapy stack so wanted to give my body a break from creatine and test boosters. I read that gbol can be taken year round so wanted to use it as a bridge before i begin another test booster. is there another supp i can take w/gbol that will enhance or compliment it? i thought maybe p-slin but would that be overkill? thank you.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mrlargecalves View Post
    I just took a 6 week- leviathan and shock therapy stack so wanted to give my body a break from creatine and test boosters. I read that gbol can be taken year round so wanted to use it as a bridge before i begin another test booster. is there another supp i can take w/gbol that will enhance or compliment it? i thought maybe p-slin but would that be overkill? thank you.
    IMO, I would get your glycobol dosages and timing spot on before adding p-slin.

What stacks with glycobol and isnt a test booster/creatine.

Carbs

Glycobol will stack with about anything.
  3. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    IMO, I would get your glycobol dosages and timing spot on before adding p-slin.

What stacks with glycobol and isnt a test booster/creatine.

Carbs

Glycobol will stack with about anything.
    Life Support which is a great everyday general health supp. It would also stack well with our new preworkout supp Maniac.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...-servings.html
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   

4. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It stacks extremely well with essentials and AI, trust me I would know from personal experience lol.
    doing my own thang!
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Man, it works awesome with everything, so many benefits to list, and it's very versatile. Carbs obviously are one of the best things to stack it with, one of the things it was designed for. It makes hitting your goals way easier, trust me.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Here's a PM that I sent to somebody over at bb.com. It's not the end-all of discussion, but it gives you some ideas for different ways to stack Glycobol according to your goals:

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    Glycobol is a product that can be used with or without a PH due to it's "nutrient and creatine shuttling" properties. It can actually be used year around!!! What types of products do you have in mind using it with? It really can be stacked with ANYTHING. Non-PH products would include things like test boosters, aromatase inhibitors, stims and fat loss products, cortisol blockers, etc.

Here are some ideas that I have been throwing around with products that I have in my stash:

Lean Bulk with a lot of gains in strength

Anabolic Innovations Glycobol, AX Lean FX or DS Lean Xtreme, Anabolic Innovations Stoked, IBE Formex. Take the Glycobol twice daily as directed on the label. There are directions for dieting and bulking. I would do something in between the two for a clean/lean bulk.
    (and of course creatine and whey)

Cutting
    Anabolic Innovations Glycobol, AX Lean FX or DS Lean Xtreme, BCAAs (I obviously use Essentials for my BCAAs right now).
    Take Glycobol as directed for dieting and one to two caps at bedtime on a fasted stomach (at least two hours after last meal). Take a serving of BCAAs with this last serving. This bedtime set up will help increase GH, which will in turn help lean you out!!!

Bulking
    Anabolic Innovations Glycobol as directed on the label for bulking. This is where your ingenuity can shine. There are so many possibilities for bulking on this product. I like the idea of a test booster and an aromatase inhibitor. There's really no need for a cort blocker in this situation (IMO).

I'm probably going to try something like Stoked + Glycobol + Activate Xtreme if I go this route.

I hope this helps you out some!!!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

Similar Forum Threads

1. DS Stacks..
    By SiLkPaDrE in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-30-2010, 10:58 AM
  2. AMS stacks
    By SSGMCC in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-22-2008, 05:37 PM
  3. Stacks ?