what stacks well w/g-bol

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
I just took a 6 week- leviathan and shock therapy stack so wanted to give my body a break from creatine and test boosters. I read that gbol can be taken year round so wanted to use it as a bridge before i begin another test booster. is there another supp i can take w/gbol that will enhance or compliment it? i thought maybe p-slin but would that be overkill? thank you.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I just took a 6 week- leviathan and shock therapy stack so wanted to give my body a break from creatine and test boosters. I read that gbol can be taken year round so wanted to use it as a bridge before i begin another test booster. is there another supp i can take w/gbol that will enhance or compliment it? i thought maybe p-slin but would that be overkill? thank you.
IMO, I would get your glycobol dosages and timing spot on before adding p-slin.

What stacks with glycobol and isnt a test booster/creatine.

Carbs :)

Glycobol will stack with about anything.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
It stacks extremely well with essentials and AI, trust me I would know from personal experience lol.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Man, it works awesome with everything, so many benefits to list, and it's very versatile. Carbs obviously are one of the best things to stack it with, one of the things it was designed for. It makes hitting your goals way easier, trust me.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's a PM that I sent to somebody over at bb.com. It's not the end-all of discussion, but it gives you some ideas for different ways to stack Glycobol according to your goals:

Glycobol is a product that can be used with or without a PH due to it's "nutrient and creatine shuttling" properties. It can actually be used year around!!! What types of products do you have in mind using it with? It really can be stacked with ANYTHING. Non-PH products would include things like test boosters, aromatase inhibitors, stims and fat loss products, cortisol blockers, etc.

Here are some ideas that I have been throwing around with products that I have in my stash:

Lean Bulk with a lot of gains in strength

Anabolic Innovations Glycobol, AX Lean FX or DS Lean Xtreme, Anabolic Innovations Stoked, IBE Formex. Take the Glycobol twice daily as directed on the label. There are directions for dieting and bulking. I would do something in between the two for a clean/lean bulk.
(and of course creatine and whey)

Cutting
Anabolic Innovations Glycobol, AX Lean FX or DS Lean Xtreme, BCAAs (I obviously use Essentials for my BCAAs right now).
Take Glycobol as directed for dieting and one to two caps at bedtime on a fasted stomach (at least two hours after last meal). Take a serving of BCAAs with this last serving. This bedtime set up will help increase GH, which will in turn help lean you out!!!

Bulking
Anabolic Innovations Glycobol as directed on the label for bulking. This is where your ingenuity can shine. There are so many possibilities for bulking on this product. I like the idea of a test booster and an aromatase inhibitor. There's really no need for a cort blocker in this situation (IMO).

I'm probably going to try something like Stoked + Glycobol + Activate Xtreme if I go this route.

I hope this helps you out some!!!