stoke/pcs question

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
should I use this product for a PCT if I am already using nolva/clomid, or would it be unneccasry and better to use perhaps after...

Also, is stoked surpressive at all? and Will it cause any sort of gyno and/or rebound?

Thanks

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
should I use this product for a PCT if I am already using nolva/clomid, or would it be unneccasry and better to use perhaps after...

Also, is stoked surpressive at all? and Will it cause any sort of gyno and/or rebound?

Thanks
IMO, I would wait 2-3 weeks into pct then add in the PCS/Stoked.

How long are you going to run pct and whats ur dosages?

I didnt experience shutdown, gyno nor rebound. Nothing but good times on my stoked run.

Im sure an AI rep will drop in soon.

Good luck

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established

Thanks
Stoked/PCS is awesome as a PCT product. What did you use for your cycle?
It is not suppressive and does not cause any gyno. You should see a marked improvement in libido also.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!

Thanks

Thanks for the question bro. Stoke/PCS is not surpressive at all and would make a good addition to pct because of the trans-resveratrol which acts as a natural test booster, anti-estro and is a very good antioxidant.