stoke/pcs question

1. stoke/pcs question

should I use this product for a PCT if I am already using nolva/clomid, or would it be unneccasry and better to use perhaps after...

Also, is stoked surpressive at all? and Will it cause any sort of gyno and/or rebound?

Thanks

2. Quote Originally Posted by FitModel View Post
    should I use this product for a PCT if I am already using nolva/clomid, or would it be unneccasry and better to use perhaps after...

Also, is stoked surpressive at all? and Will it cause any sort of gyno and/or rebound?

Thanks
    IMO, I would wait 2-3 weeks into pct then add in the PCS/Stoked.

How long are you going to run pct and whats ur dosages?

I didnt experience shutdown, gyno nor rebound. Nothing but good times on my stoked run.

Im sure an AI rep will drop in soon.

Good luck

3. Quote Originally Posted by FitModel View Post

Thanks
    Stoked/PCS is awesome as a PCT product. What did you use for your cycle?
    It is not suppressive and does not cause any gyno. You should see a marked improvement in libido also.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by FitModel View Post

Thanks

Thanks for the question bro. Stoke/PCS is not surpressive at all and would make a good addition to pct because of the trans-resveratrol which acts as a natural test booster, anti-estro and is a very good antioxidant.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cycle question/Been out of the game question
    By animalkrack3r in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 05:34 PM
  2. Daa question + waxy maize (Kwick Karb) question
    By doolee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-06-2011, 01:57 PM
  3. STUPID question but bear with me srs question