? Stoked! better than PCS ?

Bull6125

Bull6125

Awards
My apologies if this has been already addressed, but I read an old thread stating from Anabolic Innovations that the two products are the exact same formula. Though their formulations may be the same, the dosages are different when looking at the Quercetin, Epimedium, and Piperidine complexes. At least as far as what is posted online. I was just checking to see if this was correct. Also we don't know the amounts of anything in the proprietary complex of STOKED!. Four pills of PCS = 1730 mg and Four pills of STOKED!= 2300 mg (proprietary complex). Regardless, I love AI's products and I find it refreshing that their products are not carpet bombed formulas. I feel I know what I am getting, and that the products work. Loving Glycobol right now, after two days of dosing, my bloat from carb. intake has diminished. Just would like this one question addressed as it would, to me, make more sense to purchase STOKED! over PCS if the pricing is the same, while getting a little more....
Thanks in Advance!

POST CYCLE SUPPORT: 4 pills
Trans-Resveratrol 50% 1200 mg **
Quercetin 95% 1200 mg **
Epimedium ( 40% Icariin ) 500 mg **
Piperidine (95%) 30 mg

Stoked! 2 pills
Trans-Resveratrol 50% 600mg **
Growth Complex:
Quercetin (95%), Epimedium (40% Icariians), Piperine (95%)
1150mg

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
My apologies if this has been already addressed, but I read an old thread stating from Anabolic Innovations that the two products are the exact same formula. Though their formulations may be the same, the dosages are different when looking at the Quercetin, Epimedium, and Piperidine complexes. At least as far as what is posted online. I was just checking to see if this was correct. Also we don't know the amounts of anything in the proprietary complex of STOKED!. Four pills of PCS = 1730 mg and Four pills of STOKED!= 2300 mg (proprietary complex). Regardless, I love AI's products and I find it refreshing that their products are not carpet bombed formulas. I feel I know what I am getting, and that the products work. Loving Glycobol right now, after two days of dosing, my bloat from carb. intake has diminished. Just would like this one question addressed as it would, to me, make more sense to purchase STOKED! over PCS if the pricing is the same, while getting a little more....
Thanks in Advance!

POST CYCLE SUPPORT: 4 pills
Trans-Resveratrol 50% 1200 mg **
Quercetin 95% 1200 mg **
Epimedium ( 40% Icariin ) 500 mg **
Piperidine (95%) 30 mg

Stoked! 2 pills
Trans-Resveratrol 50% 600mg **
Growth Complex:
Quercetin (95%), Epimedium (40% Icariians), Piperine (95%)
1150mg
Don't know where that info came from for Stoked, but it should read the exact same as PCS.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have a look at the link in my sig:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/98001-stoked-vs-post.html

I have been getting this question a lot lately...I figured I'd start this thread for those of you that utilize the search button!

Short Answer
POST Cycle Support and STOKED! are THE EXACT SAME THING CAPSULE FOR CAPSULE.

Long Answer
People were getting confused about the different applications of POST Cycle Support because its name implies that it is to be used during pct. POST Cycle Support is a great fit for pct b/c it inherently has test boosting and estrogen regulating effects.

A lot of people were curious as to if POST Cycle Support could be used outside of pct due to these attractive characteristics. The answer is yes and to help avoid any confusion Anabolic Innovations came out with the same product under a different name. For these reasons you should see that Anabolic Innovations representatives will be suggesting POST Cycle Support for pct situations and STOKED! for situational usage outside of pct. In reality, the two products are interchangeable.

Yes, I know...it's still confusing, lol.

Bull6125

Bull6125

Awards
Thanks for the quick responses, I pulled the dosages from Nutraplanet...I guess typo?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One says FOUR caps and the other says TWO caps.

If you do the math, it should work out to be the same PER CAPSULE ;)