Glycobol Side Effect? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Glycobol Side Effect?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57338

    Reputation

    Stool color can be greatly influenced by what you eat (food colorings/dyes); as well as an increased incidence of gastric motility. Bile is a nice little green/yellow color in general, so if GI motility is increased, the transit through your GI tract is much shorter in duration. This results in less time for enzymatic reactions to occur in which bile is further broken down. The end result of this normal breakdown process is what equates to the typical "brown" stool color we all know. If the process is incomplete due to a rapid transit process as described above; a more green colored (or streaked) stool can be present.

    In all likelyhood, it's probably a combination of factors here based on what i've read about the ingredients. I'm sure the incidence in what people are seeing here is very benign in nature. I'll see how it affects me here in about a week.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  2. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Stool color can be greatly influenced by what you eat (food colorings/dyes); as well as an increased incidence of gastric motility. Bile is a nice little green/yellow color in general, so if GI motility is increased, the transit through your GI tract is much shorter in duration. This results in less time for enzymatic reactions to occur in which bile is further broken down. The end result of this normal breakdown process is what equates to the typical "brown" stool color we all know. If the process is incomplete due to a rapid transit process as described above; a more green colored (or streaked) stool can be present.

    In all likelyhood, it's probably a combination of factors here based on what i've read about the ingredients. I'm sure the incidence in what people are seeing here is very benign in nature. I'll see how it affects me here in about a week.
    question trauma,

    biles acidic right? that y it burns when you go, or is that just me?lol
  3. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57338

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    question trauma,

    biles acidic right? that y it burns when you go, or is that just me?lol
    Yeah it's possible (they are steroid acids or bile acids), but i don't think that's what is causing your issue. Anything that potentially alters your gastric PH can play a contributory factor. It's probably more related to something you're eating (spices), or even the presence of the dreaded "hemorrhoid", haha.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

    •   
       

  4. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Haha I'm roid free down there. But only happens with mud butt so who knows sometimes I don't even remember what I eat. Last time I had it was thursday. And I was 1 week into keto. So... Actually I had turkey burger with sone soices in it hmmm guess I'm not eating that again
  5. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57338

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    Haha I'm roid free down there. But only happens with mud butt so who knows sometimes I don't even remember what I eat. Last time I had it was thursday. And I was 1 week into keto. So... Actually I had turkey burger with sone soices in it hmmm guess I'm not eating that again
    Being that you are in a keto diet, your PH (secondary to increase hydrogen ion concentration) is definitely going to put you more on the metabolic acidosis side of the scale. Buffer systems (chemical, pulmonary, and renal) work to help correct the issue in general.

    It could easily be diet related as well though....i'm just talking out loud i guess, lol.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  6. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57338

    Reputation

    I'm really looking forward to using my glycobol.

    Time to get Hyooge!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  7. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Brooo I love my some glycobol. Yea I try and use coral calcium or calcium carbonate. My breath was kickin like bruce lee up till I carb loaded yesterday! Gbol each meal!

    218.2 today if anyone cares haha
  8. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6933

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I'm really looking forward to using my glycobol.

    Time to get Hyooge!
    It is time for all of us t get Hyooge!!!!!.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. can anyone help with this ph/ps side effect?
    By romanreid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 01:48 AM
  2. has anyone had this sd side effect?
    By BLANE in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-28-2005, 04:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in