Glycobol Side Effect?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    I'd never heard that...is that the Insopro-R supp?...I'm using that now...damn, I thought Primaforce was as legit as they come...need to get me some Glycobol!
    You will not be sorry if you go with Glycobol.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

2. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    You will not be sorry if you go with Glycobol.
    Anywhere in Canada carry it?...or do I have to wait until my next NP order to get me some?!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    Anywhere in Canada carry it?...or do I have to wait until my next NP order to get me some?!
    I will see if I can get a answer for you.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.

4. Here's a list of our retailers: http://www.anabolicinnovations.com/retailers

It looks like we're in the US and UK, but not Canada (yet)
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

5. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Here's a list of our retailers: http://www.anabolicinnovations.com/retailers

It looks like we're in the US and UK, but not Canada (yet)
    that sucks...I usually do an NP order every couple of months so I guess I'll just have to wait until next time to get some! Thanks for looking into it though.

6. Yes that is correct. Your best option is to order from Nutra Planet.

Thank you!
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

7. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Also...I remember la having this same problem with the greenies with 11oxo...I think in the end, it was because the color of the caps that were from a green base...they were black caps...
    This is what I was thinking exactly. Black caps = black poop.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

8. Quote Originally Posted by gmc4180 View Post
    First off guys I want to say Glycobol rocks. I've been using it 4 days now and feel amazing after mod/high carb meal.

I have a question though (and sorry if this grosses anyone out). Has anyone else noticed a dark green stool since starting glycobol? It started the same day I started the supplement.

I've ruled out dietary causes (green veggies, food dyes, etc..) I'm just wondering what the cause could be. Other than color no real changes in consistency or frequency. Any input would be appreciated!
    noticed it but it was with beta alanine after 3 months
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

9. Thank you for the question!

Right from Dr D

Berberine increases bile flow, thus it also cleans out the liver. If the stools are darker for a few days, it likely means mild preexisting biliary obstruction. The green color means it's getting expelled. Once stools resumes normal color (a week or two at the most I'd think), you know your liver is back in a healthy relationship with your gall bladder. If you do not get this side effect, it means your liver was already in good shape. Dark stools are not a concern for liver issues, it's very light stools that are cause for concern.
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

10. i dont mind the greenies to be honest, gives variation to your normal color, life would be boring if everything was the same lol
    •   

11. Stool color can be greatly influenced by what you eat (food colorings/dyes); as well as an increased incidence of gastric motility. Bile is a nice little green/yellow color in general, so if GI motility is increased, the transit through your GI tract is much shorter in duration. This results in less time for enzymatic reactions to occur in which bile is further broken down. The end result of this normal breakdown process is what equates to the typical "brown" stool color we all know. If the process is incomplete due to a rapid transit process as described above; a more green colored (or streaked) stool can be present.

In all likelyhood, it's probably a combination of factors here based on what i've read about the ingredients. I'm sure the incidence in what people are seeing here is very benign in nature. I'll see how it affects me here in about a week.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

12. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Stool color can be greatly influenced by what you eat (food colorings/dyes); as well as an increased incidence of gastric motility. Bile is a nice little green/yellow color in general, so if GI motility is increased, the transit through your GI tract is much shorter in duration. This results in less time for enzymatic reactions to occur in which bile is further broken down. The end result of this normal breakdown process is what equates to the typical "brown" stool color we all know. If the process is incomplete due to a rapid transit process as described above; a more green colored (or streaked) stool can be present.

In all likelyhood, it's probably a combination of factors here based on what i've read about the ingredients. I'm sure the incidence in what people are seeing here is very benign in nature. I'll see how it affects me here in about a week.
    question trauma,

biles acidic right? that y it burns when you go, or is that just me?lol

13. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    question trauma,

biles acidic right? that y it burns when you go, or is that just me?lol
    Yeah it's possible (they are steroid acids or bile acids), but i don't think that's what is causing your issue. Anything that potentially alters your gastric PH can play a contributory factor. It's probably more related to something you're eating (spices), or even the presence of the dreaded "hemorrhoid", haha.

Legendary

14. Haha I'm roid free down there. But only happens with mud butt so who knows sometimes I don't even remember what I eat. Last time I had it was thursday. And I was 1 week into keto. So... Actually I had turkey burger with sone soices in it hmmm guess I'm not eating that again

15. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    Haha I'm roid free down there. But only happens with mud butt so who knows sometimes I don't even remember what I eat. Last time I had it was thursday. And I was 1 week into keto. So... Actually I had turkey burger with sone soices in it hmmm guess I'm not eating that again
    Being that you are in a keto diet, your PH (secondary to increase hydrogen ion concentration) is definitely going to put you more on the metabolic acidosis side of the scale. Buffer systems (chemical, pulmonary, and renal) work to help correct the issue in general.

It could easily be diet related as well though....i'm just talking out loud i guess, lol.

Legendary

16. I'm really looking forward to using my glycobol.

Time to get Hyooge!

Legendary

17. Brooo I love my some glycobol. Yea I try and use coral calcium or calcium carbonate. My breath was kickin like bruce lee up till I carb loaded yesterday! Gbol each meal!

218.2 today if anyone cares haha

18. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I'm really looking forward to using my glycobol.

Time to get Hyooge!
    It is time for all of us t get Hyooge!!!!!.

Similar Forum Threads

1. can anyone help with this ph/ps side effect?
    By romanreid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 03:48 AM
  2. has anyone had this sd side effect?
    By BLANE in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-28-2005, 06:25 PM