Glycobol

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow, let me start off saying this stuff is amazing; I was hoping this would live up to the claims one being no bloat and so far so good. I've tried this product with the same food I use with pslin and hot damn no bloat and the pumps of my life. I would recommend consuming more carbs then you do on pslin at least for me it helps.

Today I took "ONE" pill and ate a big carb filled breakfast then forced a shake down afterward. Around 3 hours later I hit the gym and the pumps starting out were so strong my arms felt like they would explode and it hurt doing more reps. But the crazy part is they where pumped and look full and I just started my workout. I came to the gym to do 10 sets of 10 pull ups and I could only do 5 sets of 10.

I will say if you don't take the carbs needed you will get light headed and sleepy. I got this way last night as well as today but today I took a lot more carbs then last night and had a crazy workout.

Believe it are not I'm not coming off this supplement haha I'm also wearing my AI shirt now. You guys did it again and FYI I love all your reps their patient and very knowledgeable on your products. So far I ordered one promo kit from nutra as funds at the time was low and I already had other supps in my cart (I order so much freaking supps) so once I get paid in the morning I'm buying three more to add with my already 3 life support, 3 stoked and 3 essentials tubs I have. I might take a pic for you guys once they (Glycobol)come in.

You know what they say Once you go "Anabolic" you never go back :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
GREAT to hear it!

Yes there really is good dosage to Glycobol. No need to be throwing down 6 capsules to get results ;)

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Good to hear. I hope it continues to satisfy you. Keep us updated.

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
yeah, ask Crowler...I was skeptical at thefirst beta test....and the second....am on my second week now and this is truly an unbelievable product :)

definitely up the carbs and take it twice a day with your highest carb meals!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Not home yet, but will be later this afternoon..........

I am excited to try this stuff.

WAR and Kmul.

lol........more questions

How much time before eating do you take ur Glycobol?
What carb source/s are you using?
What amounts?

please and thank you.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I take mine around 30 mins till, I take it then go prepare my carbs and walk to the gym.
I mix oatmeal in my isolate blend with bulk fiber and essentials
At times I cook pasta almost daily so I'd eat a bowl of that or munch on an assortment of bagels and a banana before working out.

I myself have a question I'm wondering will I still get all the effects (fat loss)of this product using one pill twice a day instead of 2? I ask as one pill seems to still get me pumped, I tried two last night and this morning and still got the pumps of my life but nothing more so then one pill. So if I would be ok with one pill twice daily that would be great. I will also be testing one pill again tonight.

Also the pumps you get from this product seem to subside after about an hour but I promise you have never had a pump like this before. I wanted to mention like lets say your arms are pumped those will go down but your other parts seem to feel pumped all day. Like I worked out this morning and my arms have went down but my back, chest and shoulders are still pumped and I love it.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Im back from FL.............

Began dosing today. AM meal was oatmeal with protein shake. 50gs each

PM meal was a homemade cheeseburger with the garden and a 40 gram protein shake........

Monday will be the first day back in the gym........:dance:

I am dead tired today. 14 hours in the car, got in at 3 am, then got back up at 7:30 am........

I think the glycobol is keeping me going.

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
Not home yet, but will be later this afternoon..........

I am excited to try this stuff.

WAR and Kmul.

lol........more questions

How much time before eating do you take ur Glycobol?
same time
What carb source/s are you using?
Breakfast-Ezekial toast, dinner-usually whole grains, but sometimes pasta as well
What amounts?
2 pills each time

please and thank you.

answers in bold

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the BMOV usually works for up to 24 hours, the glucose disposal properties of the product is about 6 hours...

depending on carbohydrate sources, i would either take it 15-30 min before the meal or at the start of the meal

if you take it out of the cap it should start working a little bit sooner then if you swallowed the cap.

for example, if it takes 30 minutes to kick in the cap it may take 15-20 min to kick if you put it in your water.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow, let me start off saying this stuff is amazing; I was hoping this would live up to the claims one being no bloat and so far so good. I've tried this product with the same food I use with pslin and hot damn no bloat and the pumps of my life. I would recommend consuming more carbs then you do on pslin at least for me it helps.

Today I took "ONE" pill and ate a big carb filled breakfast then forced a shake down afterward. Around 3 hours later I hit the gym and the pumps starting out were so strong my arms felt like they would explode and it hurt doing more reps. But the crazy part is they where pumped and look full and I just started my workout. I came to the gym to do 10 sets of 10 pull ups and I could only do 5 sets of 10.

I will say if you don't take the carbs needed you will get light headed and sleepy. I got this way last night as well as today but today I took a lot more carbs then last night and had a crazy workout.

Believe it are not I'm not coming off this supplement haha I'm also wearing my AI shirt now. You guys did it again and FYI I love all your reps their patient and very knowledgeable on your products. So far I ordered one promo kit from nutra as funds at the time was low and I already had other supps in my cart (I order so much freaking supps) so once I get paid in the morning I'm buying three more to add with my already 3 life support, 3 stoked and 3 essentials tubs I have. I might take a pic for you guys once they (Glycobol)come in.

You know what they say Once you go "Anabolic" you never go back :)

Very awesome!!! definetly take a pic for us and post it!!! itll be nice to see!.

BTW the synergism between glycobol and Stoked! are pretty damn good!!!

powerstroker

Awards
How long does it take to feel the effects of glyco? I've taken it for 3 days now 2-am and 2-pm(pre- workout meal) Two of the three days have been lift days for me. Haven't noticed anything yet, but it may take a good week to get it in my system? Anyone taking more than 4 a day?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I would stay with the 4 a day.

For me it sometimes(I have started up and then stopped when we were doing the testing) takes a week - 10 days. But usually faster. Haven't pinned down exactly what makes the difference but believe it is amount and type of carbs.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
I would stay with the 4 a day.

For me it sometimes(I have started up and then stopped when we were doing the testing) takes a week - 10 days. But usually faster. Haven't pinned down exactly what makes the difference but believe it is amount and type of carbs.
i usually have a mix of carbs with my dose. most coming from complex either oats or barilla plus pasta but always throw in either a bannna or apple along with it. dont know if thats good or bad but thats what i do

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
i usually have a mix of carbs with my dose. most coming from complex either oats or barilla plus pasta but always throw in either a bannna or apple along with it. dont know if thats good or bad but thats what i do
That sounds good. How has that been working for you?

BTW anyone else really just keep leaning out but having full muscles? Before I even get up to look in the mirror I feel leaner and the muscle tighter.
anyone else?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
WELL, yesterday's workout was insane, GLYCOBOL SIMPLY ROCKS, I had a dude at my gym ask me what anabolic I was taking because my skin looked leathery, I will be sending pics DR.D, of what a difference in vascularity this compound has had on my physique.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Or you can just post em andrew make everyone jealous

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Yeah post them, I would love to see them!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
That sounds good. How has that been working for you?

BTW anyone else really just keep leaning out but having full muscles? Before I even get up to look in the mirror I feel leaner and the muscle tighter.
anyone else?
Yeah Me. lol

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, this stuff does what you guys say it will. I haven't lost weight this easy in a long time, adn I'm not grumpy either!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, this stuff does what you guys say it will. I haven't lost weight this easy in a long time, adn I'm not grumpy either!!
Great feedback and I am very happy the product is working well for you bro.:)