Cycle Support

  1. Cycle Support


    How long should I wait to take AI CS after I've taken a PH dosage? Would there be any problems with absorption if I didn't wait?


  2. take it whenever you want to. there's nothing in there that will mess with a ph. i normally put it in my post-w/o shake and take my ph/ps before i w/o, but it doesn't matter

  3. alright because I knew that you needed to wait 4-6 hours btwn CEL Cycle Assist dosing with ph's, and CS and CA have similar ingredients. Interesting though.
    •   
       


  4. There are some theories that saw palmetto does, but from what I have read from DR D, the dose is not high enough to do any damage. Take it at any time.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by CJ1990 View Post
    alright because I knew that you needed to wait 4-6 hours btwn CEL Cycle Assist dosing with ph's, and CS and CA have similar ingredients. Interesting though.
    where did you hear that from?

  6. I posted the same question few backs in the CEL rep forum on this site, and they answered with that reply. 4-6 hours between CEL Cycle Assist and ph dose. Idk how that would work if you were on a stack taking multiple doses in a day.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    There are some theories that saw palmetto does, but from what I have read from DR D, the dose is not high enough to do any damage. Take it at any time.
    Agreed. I don't worry about spacing it out from when I take my PH.
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  8. Quote Originally Posted by CJ1990 View Post
    I posted the same question few backs in the CEL rep forum on this site, and they answered with that reply. 4-6 hours between CEL Cycle Assist and ph dose. Idk how that would work if you were on a stack taking multiple doses in a day.
    that's a dam good question

  9. So what were the suggested side effects associated with taking the dose of PH too close to the Cycle Support?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    So what were the suggested side effects associated with taking the dose of PH too close to the Cycle Support?

    Some claims it affects gains on a cycle. I have found that to be not true and even if it were it is so minor as not to be a concern at all. Health should be the most important thing.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  11. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Some claims it affects gains on a cycle. I have found that to be not true and even if it were it is so minor as not to be a concern at all. Health should be the most important thing.
    Like how?

    Stopping absorption of compound?

    I agree, health first.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Like how?

    Stopping absorption of compound?

    I agree, health first.
    That is what some claim is it hinders the absorption of the compound.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  13. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    That is what some claim is it hinders the absorption of the compound.
    Any data to back up the claims?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    There are some theories that saw palmetto does, but from what I have read from DR D, the dose is not high enough to do any damage. Take it at any time.
    I wouldnt listen to Dr. D about anything.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    I wouldnt listen to Dr. D about anything.
    say what?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Agreed. I don't worry about spacing it out from when I take my PH.
    What ph's have you done? haha PM me
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    say what?
    He's got a screw loose, see my signature.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    He's got a screw loose, see my signature.
    dont we all?

  19. 4 hours away from any PH dosage.

    each their own
    Team Orbit

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    don't we all?
    That may be, but he's just some guy. One that started here asking stupid questions way back when he first joined (check his post history) now he has become some sort of internet guru.

    Maybe its just my old fashioned sensibilities but I don't tend to take the advice of people that believe in alien abduction.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by learn View Post
    4 hours

    each their own
    wha?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    That may be, but he's just some guy. One that started here asking stupid questions way back when he first joined (check his post history) now he has become some sort of internet guru.

    Maybe its just my old fashioned sensibilities but I don't tend to take the advice of people that believe in alien abduction.
    is this the guy your talking about?


    New Muscle Gainer!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    is this the guy your talking about?


    New Muscle Gainer!
    Affirmative. The quote in my sig is from Does science support the existence of God?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    I wouldnt listen to Dr. D about anything.
    That is certainly your right, but I hate you feel this way.

  25. Dr d is a great guy!

  26. Dr.D is brilliant and has much experience in the field of anabolics, so if one is an atheist, he should not feel that christain knows nothing about anabolics because they do not share the same beliefs. Just take a look at raving reviews of glycobol, even leanfx, please before one posts something; they should take into consideration of other factors. Thanks and have a nice day!
    doing my own thang!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Dr.D is brilliant and has much experience in the field of anabolics, so if one is an atheist, he should not feel that christain knows nothing about anabolics because they do not share the same beliefs. Just take a look at raving reviews of glycobol, even leanfx, please before one posts something; they should take into consideration of other factors. Thanks and have a nice day!
    Dude this has nothing to do with religion. It has to do with alien abduction, and the fact that he got flamed on here for his first posts, now he's many people's be all to end all.

    To answer the OP's question. It's possible that the Milk Thistle might in some way help your liver clear out more of whatever PH your taking, but as mentioned earlier. Health first. And if its really a concern for you, you could always run a half dose, then go full blast in PCT to help recovery.

  28. Dr D put a great deal of time and effort into this supp and the reviews so far have shown what a great job he has done. He is a man of integrity. I know for a fact that in the early stages of beta testing before we got the formula correct that Dr D would not have his name associated with a product that did not work. That tells me all I need to know about the man.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  29. Dr. D has been great to me.

    I cant say a bad word about the man.

    As far as the alien thing goes. I have heard of stranger things. To each his own.

  30. Maybe the aliens had a hand in Glycobol? The truth is out there ( X files music playing in background).

  31. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Maybe the aliens had a hand in Glycobol? The truth is out there ( X files music playing in background).
    hmm maybe thats why glycobol works soo good!!!

  32. Just to clarify, I don't really have anything against Dr. D. I just get cranky sometimes. He's a straight talking guy who I'm sure knows his stuff.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    Just to clarify, I don't really have anything against Dr. D. I just get cranky sometimes. He's a straight talking guy who I'm sure knows his stuff.
    its all good man.

    NP here.

    Talk about cranky.......thats my middle name........lol

    Doing good right now though.

    Running a solid stack and its getting to be alot like summer time!!!!!!!!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 03:19 PM
  2. For Sale: New Cycle Support and Post Cycle Support (Miscellaneous Products)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 08:20 PM
  3. Epistane/Cycle Support/POST Cycle Support Stack on sale
    By CROWLER in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-26-2008, 10:25 AM
Log in
Log in