Cycle Support

CJ1990

Awards
How long should I wait to take AI CS after I've taken a PH dosage? Would there be any problems with absorption if I didn't wait?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
take it whenever you want to. there's nothing in there that will mess with a ph. i normally put it in my post-w/o shake and take my ph/ps before i w/o, but it doesn't matter

CJ1990

Awards
alright because I knew that you needed to wait 4-6 hours btwn CEL Cycle Assist dosing with ph's, and CS and CA have similar ingredients. Interesting though.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
There are some theories that saw palmetto does, but from what I have read from DR D, the dose is not high enough to do any damage. Take it at any time.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
alright because I knew that you needed to wait 4-6 hours btwn CEL Cycle Assist dosing with ph's, and CS and CA have similar ingredients. Interesting though.
where did you hear that from?

CJ1990

Awards
I posted the same question few backs in the CEL rep forum on this site, and they answered with that reply. 4-6 hours between CEL Cycle Assist and ph dose. Idk how that would work if you were on a stack taking multiple doses in a day.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
There are some theories that saw palmetto does, but from what I have read from DR D, the dose is not high enough to do any damage. Take it at any time.
Agreed. I don't worry about spacing it out from when I take my PH.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I posted the same question few backs in the CEL rep forum on this site, and they answered with that reply. 4-6 hours between CEL Cycle Assist and ph dose. Idk how that would work if you were on a stack taking multiple doses in a day.
that's a dam good question

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
So what were the suggested side effects associated with taking the dose of PH too close to the Cycle Support?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So what were the suggested side effects associated with taking the dose of PH too close to the Cycle Support?

Some claims it affects gains on a cycle. I have found that to be not true and even if it were it is so minor as not to be a concern at all. Health should be the most important thing.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Some claims it affects gains on a cycle. I have found that to be not true and even if it were it is so minor as not to be a concern at all. Health should be the most important thing.
Like how?

Stopping absorption of compound?

I agree, health first.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt listen to Dr. D about anything.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
4 hours away from any PH dosage.

each their own

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
don't we all?
That may be, but he's just some guy. One that started here asking stupid questions way back when he first joined (check his post history) now he has become some sort of internet guru.

Maybe its just my old fashioned sensibilities but I don't tend to take the advice of people that believe in alien abduction.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Dr.D is brilliant and has much experience in the field of anabolics, so if one is an atheist, he should not feel that christain knows nothing about anabolics because they do not share the same beliefs. Just take a look at raving reviews of glycobol, even leanfx, please before one posts something; they should take into consideration of other factors. Thanks and have a nice day!

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Dr.D is brilliant and has much experience in the field of anabolics, so if one is an atheist, he should not feel that christain knows nothing about anabolics because they do not share the same beliefs. Just take a look at raving reviews of glycobol, even leanfx, please before one posts something; they should take into consideration of other factors. Thanks and have a nice day!
Dude this has nothing to do with religion. It has to do with alien abduction, and the fact that he got flamed on here for his first posts, now he's many people's be all to end all.

To answer the OP's question. It's possible that the Milk Thistle might in some way help your liver clear out more of whatever PH your taking, but as mentioned earlier. Health first. And if its really a concern for you, you could always run a half dose, then go full blast in PCT to help recovery.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dr D put a great deal of time and effort into this supp and the reviews so far have shown what a great job he has done. He is a man of integrity. I know for a fact that in the early stages of beta testing before we got the formula correct that Dr D would not have his name associated with a product that did not work. That tells me all I need to know about the man.:)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Dr. D has been great to me.

I cant say a bad word about the man.

As far as the alien thing goes. I have heard of stranger things. To each his own.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Maybe the aliens had a hand in Glycobol? The truth is out there ( X files music playing in background).:silly:

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Just to clarify, I don't really have anything against Dr. D. I just get cranky sometimes. He's a straight talking guy who I'm sure knows his stuff. :beerchug:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Just to clarify, I don't really have anything against Dr. D. I just get cranky sometimes. He's a straight talking guy who I'm sure knows his stuff. :beerchug:
its all good man.

NP here.

Talk about cranky.......thats my middle name........lol

Doing good right now though.

Running a solid stack and its getting to be alot like summer time!!!!!!!!!