glycobol here i come

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
got my gbol yesterday. looking forward to running it starting next week. im gonna run it 12 weeks. ill be running it with, stoked, essentials, recreate and endoamp. should make for a killer recomp stack.

oh yeah and thanks andrew732 for helping me set this all up

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
looks like a nice stack for sure.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Looks solid, I'm loving Glycobol so far. Good luck!!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
GREAT STACK!

Would be nice if you started a thread in the log section and let us all know how it goes. :)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice me too I would love to see a log as well as before and after pics. You'll notice a nice full muscle feeling from the glycobol. You should not feel flat at all with it. Let us know how it goes!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's top notch!! I'm getting awesome pumps from it, as well as great energy that lasts for a bit. Solid work guys!!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
no. i still have a couple bottles of the old endoamp. why?
No reason; was just making sure you really did mean the old one :thumbsup:

Also the AI reps might be able to give personal experiences, but I usually only suggest running a herbal test boosting product for 8 weeks tops before taking some time off. Let us know if you notice diminishing results in..oh 2 months :) Solid stack though. You get some synergism from Recreate + Stoked.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its pretty undetermined as to the length u can use icariin for. Studies have mentioned long term use was was but I can't be sure that that means a specific amount of time. To be safe 8 weeks. 12 absolute top. Until I can find that time frame for the long term use tho please play it safe

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Its pretty undetermined as to the length u can use icariin for. Studies have mentioned long term use was was but I can't be sure that that means a specific amount of time. To be safe 8 weeks. 12 absolute top. Until I can find that time frame for the long term use tho please play it safe

safe.........i havent played it safe since i could crawl.....

why start now? j/k

I must have some purpose. :dunno:

8 weeks is the norm for about anything, IMO. - outside protein, omegas, multi, etc.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That is good to hear.
well it has a lot of protective properties

for example, lowering Triglycerides, blood glucose, cholesterol, protects the body against oxidative stress, insuline resistance.

An on anabolics/ HGH , alot of these things can occur.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
well it has a lot of protective properties

for example, lowering Triglycerides, blood glucose, cholesterol, protects the body against oxidative stress, insuline resistance.

An on anabolics/ HGH , alot of these things can occur.
Excellent.....

Between glycobol and cycle support, Im GTG!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No reason; was just making sure you really did mean the old one :thumbsup:

Also the AI reps might be able to give personal experiences, but I usually only suggest running a herbal test boosting product for 8 weeks tops before taking some time off. Let us know if you notice diminishing results in..oh 2 months :) Solid stack though. You get some synergism from Recreate + Stoked.
I agree that the natty test boosters should be run a max of 8 weeks before a break of 30 days.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Outstanding reviews for an outstanding product.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Always, and thank you guys for a product that works!! I always get excited when a company or someone does something right, and continues that trend. In today's society, that's not something that happens often. I'm happy to add you guys to the list, continue on!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Always, and thank you guys for a product that works!! I always get excited when a company or someone does something right, and continues that trend. In today's society, that's not something that happens often. I'm happy to add you guys to the list, continue on!!
Without loyal customers such as yourself Anabolic Innovations would not be here. We want to bring the best quality supps we can for you guys.:)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Without loyal customers such as yourself Anabolic Innovations would not be here. We want to bring the best quality supps we can for you guys.:)
yea we work hard to keep bringing you the most innovative yet effective supplements we can!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea we work hard to keep bringing you the most innovative yet effective supplements we can!
We always try hard to listen to our customers requests. We want to help you all reach your fitness goals.:)