Just want to say{AI cycle support review}

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
I have recently started taking AI's cycle support, and I swear I already feel better after 2 weeks...Very solid supp here and the taste is not anywhere near as bad as some make it out to be...Good stuff

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have recently started taking AI's cycle support, and I swear I already feel better after 2 weeks...Very solid supp here and the taste is not anywhere near as bad as some make it out to be...Good stuff
Thank you for the very kind words and your support.:)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
What flavor you get? I am curious on PB feedback, I have yet to try it.

I use chocolate in my vanilla morning and evening shakes. I really like it.

I will be getting some PB next time.

I consider CS a staple, right there with a multi.

Profile is solid and the research is there. Im sold.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
yep same here...I will continue to use it. Like you I have only tried the chocolate.
What flavor you get? I am curious on PB feedback, I have yet to try it.

I use chocolate in my vanilla morning and evening shakes. I really like it.

I will be getting some PB next time.

I consider CS a staple, right there with a multi.

Profile is solid and the research is there. Im sold.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
and the taste is not anywhere near as bad as some make it out to be...Good stuff
Thats what I have been saying!:cheers:
Peanutbutter rocks!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Does it taste any better than it smells? Just opened my can and wow, smells bad.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL. I personally like the PB Cycle Support with some Chocolate Whey, but my wife also says that I have no taste buds.

A lot of guys seem to find different shakes that work for them. Rocky Road, chocolate, and peanut butter whey all seem to go pretty well with both the chocolate and Peanut Butter Cycle Support. It also helps to use some milk instead of all water, but that's more of a treat for me ;)

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I use chocolate Whey and will be using PB. Milk for me, i absolutely cannot do it with water. I almost throw up. Im going to be running it year round, im healthy as it is but it cant hurt.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
what i plan on doing as well.
I use chocolate Whey and will be using PB. Milk for me, i absolutely cannot do it with water. I almost throw up. Im going to be running it year round, im healthy as it is but it cant hurt.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
LOL. I personally like the PB Cycle Support with some Chocolate Whey, but my wife also says that I have no taste buds.

A lot of guys seem to find different shakes that work for them. Rocky Road, chocolate, and peanut butter whey all seem to go pretty well with both the chocolate and Peanut Butter Cycle Support. It also helps to use some milk instead of all water, but that's more of a treat for me ;)
same here.

I do Choco CS and Vanilla Protein.

My GF tells me I cant smell or taste.....

I can eat pretty much anything, but i still know what tastes good and what doesnt.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Another bump for this product....Just started my second bottle and I'm just gonna run this year round....Good stuff and I swear I actually enjoy the chocolate now.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another bump for this product....Just started my second bottle and I'm just gonna run this year round....Good stuff and I swear I actually enjoy the chocolate now.
The newer batches have improved taste. It is nice to know that some people are noticing the difference. Thank you for the kind word.:)

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
i would have to agree i just started cycle support and the taste is not bad. I was expected brewers yeast bad (which i take daily)...i have yet to try it straight but in a protein shake i do not taste it really

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Ill have to grab some chocolate. I capped the PB i had, it was awful. Ill be taking this year round so i hope the cho can do it.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
I really like the taste now...LOL Still have tried only chocolate...Got 2 more tubs on the way.
Ill have to grab some chocolate. I capped the PB i had, it was awful. Ill be taking this year round so i hope the cho can do it.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
when was the last taste update? I used choc pb i think awhile back and it tasted pretty bad. Sounds as if a taste update as occurred since december ish?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
when was the last taste update? I used choc pb i think awhile back and it tasted pretty bad. Sounds as if a taste update as occurred since december ish?
Not sure of the exact date but the newer batches have improved taste.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I really like the taste now...LOL Still have tried only chocolate...Got 2 more tubs on the way.
Glad you are enjoying bro, CS is great stuff for anyone looking to improve health and overall sense of being.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you are enjoying bro, CS is great stuff for anyone looking to improve health and overall sense of being.
Agreed more and more people are taking Life Support and Cycle Support as a general overall health supp.:)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to say it was around the beginning of the year, but don't quote me on it.

I believe that we've had a couple over the past year to two years.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to say it was around the beginning of the year, but don't quote me on it.

I believe that we've had a couple over the past year to two years.
It was just confirmed to me that the last flavor improvement was made in February of this year

:boobies::boobies::boobies:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My wife saw me post that, simply shook her head, and walked away, lol.