Let's get STOKED!!! $30/bottle -7%= 27.90 , A Steal!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the title says it all :) Stoked for 27.90!!!

- click the image to be taken to the product page

Get Stoked!!!

* 1. Would you like to increase testosterone and decrease estrogen naturally with NO steroids and NO prohormones?
* 2. Are you between cycles and/or looking for something natural to bridge until your next cycle?
* 3. Would you like something to increase muscle mass and strength naturally?
* 4. How about something which requires NO post cycle therapy and NO support supplements before during or after?
* 5. Would you like to increase libido and sexual function?

**If you answered yes to 3 or more of the above then STOKED may be the product for you!

* Increase Testosterone
* Naturally Increases Sexual Function
* Reduces Estrogen

Trans-Resveratrol

This compound is like sliced bread to the supplement industry. There are many different health benefits to come from resveratrol, but we picked it up for one in particular. Resveratrol is capable of modulating estrogenic receptors as well as controlling aromatase, giving it that One Two Punch for estrogen control.[2][3] Research has shown its estrogenic modulation capabilities to increase sperm production by stimulating the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis. [1]

Horny Goat Weed

Horny Goat Weed (HWG) is a great source of the testosterone mimetic, Icariin. Research on Icariin has shown it to increase circulating testosterone levels as well as improve reproductive organs, making it a great therapeutic for hypoandrogenic states (like right after a steroids cycle). [4]

On top of the testosterone mimetic capabilities of icariin, it also has some very interesting metabolites. In vivo research has shown icariin to metabolize into icaritin and desmethylicaritin. [5] What's great about these guys is the fact that (like resveratrol) are very strong estrogenic receptor antagonists. [6][7]
Quercetin & Piperine

Well we've got our pretty sick post cycle therapy stack going here, but there poses one small problem, and that's absorption and bioavailability. Icariin and Resveratrol do not have the greatest bioavailablity in all the land so we gave them a little help with Quercetin and Piperine. Quercetin is used because it is the most potent natural inbitor of estrone sulfanase which degrades compounds like resveratrol. [15] This makes not only aids in absorption, but enhances antiestrogenic activity. Piperine is another addition because it enhances the ability of your intestines to absorb nutrients and phytochemicals. [16] Additionally, piperine may also inhibit the glucuronidase enzyme, another enzyme which degrades resveratrol.[17]

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
very nice!
and free shipping if you grab 3 of them.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Guys, it is listed at 29.99. Please be sure to Use discount code MM7 for an additional 7% discount so it only costs $27.90.

vladimirb68

Awards
Is the sale over already? Was wainting for NOS Ether lv.1 to get back in stock and this went off sale. I guess I can't have it all:(

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I say it again to those who love Stoked or have not tried it, take advantage of this price and discount, very good test booster with great anti-oxidative properties.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I say it again to those who love Stoked or have not tried it, take advantage of this price and discount, very good test booster with great anti-oxidative properties.

I agree a lot of people really do not know about the antioxidant properties of Stoked.