essentials

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
anyone know when it will be back in stock here or do i need to go to bb?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
out of stock at nutra which is what i meant by here. thanks though i guess ill just hit bb

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I assume you mean with joint complex? I'll check on eta for you.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully by the end of the week they will have more.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Essentials w/joint complex is really a great product. It really is an all in one product that covers all your needs. Once you get use to having it, you can't do without it. I just mix mine in my chocolate peanut butter cup and you can't tell it's there.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Essentials w/joint complex is really a great product. It really is an all in one product that covers all your needs. Once you get use to having it, you can't do without it. I just mix mine in my chocolate peanut butter cup and you can't tell it's there.
I totally agree it has helped me so much at my age it is totally awesome.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
saw it was back in stock. im happy now. im a big AI fan and cant wait for the new product coming out soon

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Yes indeed, I was fortunate to test it and I say it was great stuff, leaning and fullness effect is just great. I recommend waiting 15-20 minutes prior to eating a meal containing 25-50g carbs, great for bulking, cutting, and cutting while mainting, not too mention its adaptogenic properties.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
You will be pleased with this product, great for bulking, cutting, and mainting size and strength while cutting. I recommend taking the caps 15-20 minutes prior to eating. Eat anywhere from 25-50g carbs with it, depending on your goals, one could even take waxy maize as a replacement. Worked well for me, especially the pumps; were ridiculous, has many health benefits with adaptoenic properties.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
OOPs, LOL, I double posted, thought my message did not go through; hahahahahaahaha.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
saw it was back in stock. im happy now. im a big AI fan and cant wait for the new product coming out soon
Thank you for being a customer of ours. We try to bring to the market the finest quality products for all you fitness needs.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
We will have a write up on it very shortly.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Not sure how this became a Glycobol thread but here is the info.

Glycobol

• [*]Name is Glycobol
    [*]4 pills per day
    [*]Price approx $41.99
    [*]Capsules were custom made by Pfizer to match the label
    [*]Presale will start at NutraPlanet.com by Thursday April 2nd
PRESALE will include for FREE

*** $12.99 Value Anabolic Innovations T-shirt

*** $9.99 Value 1 week worth of STOKED!

Those free items are ONLY during presale which will last 10 days

Any other questions?

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 120

2 Servings Provide:

Na-R-ALA 250mg
Glycobol Complex TM 750mg
Trigonella Seed Isolate (standardized to 10% 4-hydroxyisoleucine),
Phellodendron extract (standardized to 90% berberine),
Cinnamon Bark 20:1 extract (standardized for 16% flavonoids),
BMOV (Bis-Malto-Oxovanadium)

Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Cellulose

Directions:

To access tolerance take 1 capsule with a meal containing 50 – 100 grams of complex carbohydrates. The next day use as follows.

When Bulking: Take 2 capsules with a meal containing at least 50 – 100 grams of complex carbohydrates in the AM and again in the PM.

When Dieting: Take 2 capsules 30 minutes before a meal containing at least 25 – 50 grams of complex carbohydrates in the AM and again in the PM.

Do not exceed 4 capsules per day.

On workout days take 2 capsules with pre-workout meal.

* Promotes muscle mass, strength and endurance.
* Encourages fat loss and prevents fat accumulation.
* Improves recovery time by rapid glycogen resynthesis.
* Provides lasting “pump”, hardness and vascularity.
* Drives amino acid and creatine uptake in muscle.
* Increases muscle protein synthesis and inhibits breakdown.
* Controls blood sugar and maximizes nutrient utilization.
* Potent synergism with endogenous endocrine hormones.
* Strong anti-oxidant protects liver, lipid and cardio health.

Glycobol works, not like typical muscle gainers, but primarily by it’s ability to mimic and boost insulin. On it’s own, insulin is a powerful growth peptide, but it also plays a critical role in the action of androgens. Just like insulin, androgens are another fundamental class of endocrine hormones. Studies show that androgens fail to sustain a positive muscle nitrogen balance in the absence of insulin, emphasizing the critical role of insulin as a potential limiting factor to the anabolic capacity of androgens. Therefore, Glycobol could be combined with any of the commercially available androgens to optimize and exaggerate gains by it’s essential synergistic contribution.

Insulin also interacts synergistically with GH, IGF and thyroid hormones to compound growth effects, even when these endocrine co-factors are only present at average physiological levels. Therefore, Glycobol can be used to achieve impressive natural muscle gains and body recomposition as an effective stand-alone agent too.

You asked for something Innovative, now you’ve got it!

Glycobol Blend:

Sodium R-Lipoate (Na-r-ALA)

ALA is naturally produced in the body as a mitochondrial enzyme cofactor. It is important to aerobic metabolism. ALA has been shown to increase cellular uptake of glucose to cell membranes by recruiting the glucose transporter GLUT4. ALA improves skeletal muscle glucose transport, resulting in desirable blood glucose disposal and increased muscle glycogen concentrations. (1) Studies also indicate that in muscle, ALA is a potent anti-oxidant which protects cells from oxidative stress-induced insulin resistance. (2) The ALA used in this formula is chemically stabilized and of the highest quality. It’s the most active isomer and the highest potency salt commercially available. ALA is an invaluable addition that offers a multitude of benefits plus countless extras for any serious athlete.

Bottom Line: Best way to describe this effect is that it almost adds a filter to the muscle fibers; Taking in what it needs to prepare for growth.

Trigonella Seed isolate (standardized to 10% 4-hydroxyisoleucine)
Fenugreek has been successfully applied for thousands of years to improve health. It corrects blood sugar problems and improves cholesterol scores. Modern research also shows that it improves endurance and lowers blood lactate concentrations dramatically. Treatment with fenugreek seed can also significantly decreases fat accumulation. These results suggest that this improvement in endurance and reduction in body fat is caused by an increase in the utilization of fatty acids as an energy source. (3) Fenugreek supplements high in 4-HIL have also been demonstrated to increase post-exercise glycogen resynthesis in athletes, which promotes rapid recovery and helps prevent training fatigue. (4) The visible results of this glycogenic effect are big, pumped muscles that look extremely full and vascular.

Bottom Line: Helps you use fatty acids as an energy source, rather than store them as Fat!

Phellodendron extract (standardized to 90% berberine)
Phellodendron is one of the highly valued traditional Chinese herbs, used medicinally to treat a variety of health conditions. It is reported that some subjects show improved strength, lower blood pressure, and lower blood sugar in response to Phellodendron isolates. Laboratory studies suggest that one of these alkaloidal isolates called berberine may accomplish these benefits by enhancing insulin production. (5) There are also many studies that suggest berberine can reduce total serum cholesterol, dangerous LDL-cholesterol, and unhealthy triglycerides, which would obviously contribute greatly to increased athletic performance and good over-all health. (6) Improved health and increased physical performance translates into greater strength and muscle gains in the gym.

Bottom Line: Increased performance translates into greater strength and muscle gains.

Cinnamon Bark 20:1 extract (standardized for 16% flavonoids)

Cinnamon is a common spice used all over the world, but it’s not commonly known that the spice has significant therapeutic value. Cinnamon contains the element chromium, which is needed for proper glucose metabolism, and also compounds called flavonoids. Flavinoids are potent anti-oxidants which are known to provide protection against cancer and heart disease. The specific flavonoids found in cinnamon bark are shown to stimulate glucose uptake and glycogen synthesis similar to insulin. These flavonoids may activate receptors by direct insulin mimicking action, or indirect insulin potentiation, or both. (7) Studies also show that cinnamon improves lipid profiles for some subjects. (8) If you train consistently and have a healthy diet, your big muscular improvements from this powerful little cinnamon extract might surprise you.

Bottom Line: Insulin is very anabolic, so the insulin boosting action of cinnamon extract will be bigger, stronger muscles.

Bis(Maltolato)Oxovanadium (BMOV)
BMOV is an organic form of the mineral vanadium. Although elemental vanadium and inorganic salts of vanadium show significant biological potential, it has a poor therapeutic index due to low gastrointestinal absorbance. BMOV is recognized as safer, more absorbable, and able to deliver a therapeutic effect up to 50% greater than the inorganic forms. (9) Vanadium is one of the rare microelements that can promote a profound boost in endurance and strongly support anabolism. BMOV can give muscles a hardness like you have never experience before. The form of vanadium used in this formula is one of the very best you can find, if not the best.

*Bottom Line: Makes your Muscle harder than ever, increases vascularity!

(1) The antihyperglycemic drug alpha-lipoic acid stimulates glucose uptake via both GLUT4 translocation and GLUT4 activation: potential role of p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase in GLUT4 activation.; Konrad D, Somwar R, Sweeney G, Yaworsky K, Hayashi M, Ramlal T, Klip A.; Diabetes. 2001 Jun;50(6):1464-71.

(2) Protection against oxidative stress-induced insulin resistance in rat L6 muscle cells by mircomolar concentrations of alpha-lipoic acid.; Maddux BA, See W, Lawrence JC Jr, Goldfine AL, Goldfine ID, Evans JL.; Diabetes. 2001 Feb;50(2):404-10.

(3) Effects of Fenugreek Seeds (Trigonella foenum greaecum) Extract on Endurance Capacity in Mice.; Mayumi Ikeuchi, et al; Journal of Nutritional Science and Vitaminology; Vol. 52 (2006), No.4 pp.287-292.

(4) The addition of fenugreek extract (Trigonella foenum-graecum) to glucose feeding increases muscle glycogen resynthesis after exercise.; Ruby BC, Gaskill SE, Slivka D, Harger SG.; Amino Acids. 2005 Feb;28(1):71-6.

(5) Therapeutic effect of berberine on 60 patients with non-insulin dependent diabetes mellitus and experimental research; Ni Yanxia, et al.; Chinese Journal of Integrated Traditional and Western Medicine 1995; 1(2); 91-95.

(6) Berberine is a novel cholesterol-lowering drug working through a unique mechanism distinct from statins; Kong Weijia, et al.; Nature Medicine 2004; 10(12): 1344-1351.

(7) Isolation and characterization of polyphenol type-A polymers from cinnamon with insulin-like biological activity.; Anderson RA, Broadhurst CL, Polansky MM, Schmidt WF, Khan A, Flanagan VP, Schoene NW, Graves DJ.;
J Agric Food Chem. 2004 Jan 14;52(1):65-70.

(8) Cinnamon extract and polyphenols affect the expression of tristetraprolin, insulin receptor, and glucose transporter 4 in mouse 3T3-L1 adipocytes.; Cao H, Polansky MM, Anderson RA.; Arch Biochem Biophys. 2007 Mar 15;459(2):214-22. Epub 2007 Jan 25.

(9) Trace elements in nutrition.; Dreosti IE.; Med J Aust., 1980 August 9;2(3):117-23.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
glycobol is a little different then Pslin and anabolic pump

i actually felt much better on glycobol then i did on Pslin.glycobol left me with a more euphoric/happy feeling, no bloat, and room for more.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

i actually felt much better on glycobol then i did on Pslin.glycobol left me with a more euphoric/happy feeling, no bloat, and room for more.
This post has piqued my interest, sounds like it could be a good recomping product.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established

agreed, the effects of glycobal are that of adaptogenic herbs(bacopa, rhidiola, etc), p-slin sometimes gives me the bloats, and GI distress, also the recomp is not the same, much more lean and vascular off of glycoal, p-slin is a good supp though; do not get me wrong. I feel glycobal just gives everything one who bodybuilds looks for.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
im in

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I will be using it as a recomp product but it can be used in different ways.
Right, I could see multiple applications for it. For me personally, I like using nutrient partioners and similar products during a recomp. Helps with keeping the weight lean even if you're high carbing.

Back on point; I liked essentials, alot, but that stuff was brutal by itself, and not too much better in a shake. I definately felt bullet proof while I was taking it (+ joint formula.)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the purchase!

Essentials tastes great in any fruit flavored drink such as Orange juice or the crystal light type drinks.

Jimmy Alto

Awards
Just ordered 1 tub of Essentials off BB, might end up using this year-round if I like it.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered 1 tub of Essentials off BB, might end up using this year-round if I like it.
ive been using it daily since it came out. i like it a lot. 2 of the selling points for me are its convienent and my joints feel much better over the last few months. so for me its an absolute staple.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
yeah im pretty stocked on them also. i always try to keep several on hand so as not to run out. 1 tub should last a month or 30 days

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive been using it daily since it came out. i like it a lot. 2 of the selling points for me are its convienent and my joints feel much better over the last few months. so for me its an absolute staple.
This is one supp that can be used year round.:)

Cappy

Awards
Hey how come the dose changed. Originally E+J was only two tiny scoops. Now it's 3 scoops..?? What's up..?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
It goes by weight per serving. But of course to measure you have to use a scoop which is volume. This is the same with all powdered supplements.

We make sure with each batch that the scoop does indeed weigh out to the appropriate gram weight it should.

The same way as when you open a box of cereal it sometimes has settled so much the box looks half empty.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I edited my post. It goes by weight not volume.

thanks!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Hey how come the dose changed. Originally E+J was only two tiny scoops. Now it's 3 scoops..?? What's up..?
is that 3 scoops 2x per day? ill have to look at my container as ive always just assumed 2 scoops 2x per day

Cappy

Awards
Yeh 3 scoops... 2 times per day...

They changed it not too long after their initial release of the product...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
is that 3 scoops 2x per day? ill have to look at my container as ive always just assumed 2 scoops 2x per day
The one with the joint complex I take 3 scoops. Regular Essentials is just 2 scoops I believe.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
just ordered a tub. I'm really excited about the crea. mono. and all the amino's. yippie.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yep, I'ma oder three more next check...I go through tubs to fast, I pour a lot in my protein tubs and I drink like three to four shakes a day. So I'm at a tub every 5 weeks haha.
thats pretty awesome!!! i would justr be worried about the mixing of it in all the protein and getting the right serving each time

Cappy

Awards
Hey... Anyone know when the 2 for 1 sale is gonna come back..? Or can you make it available all the time... Looooved that sale...

Also, a while back when Essentials was coming out I recommended adding Omega fatty acids (i.e., fish oil n' junk) since that's an "Essential"... Any thoughts to that..?

Perhaps creating a Essentials "Complete" which would have all the goodness of Essentials+Joint and the Omega's...

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey... Anyone know when the 2 for 1 sale is gonna come back..? Or can you make it available all the time... Looooved that sale...

Also, a while back when Essentials was coming out I recommended adding Omega fatty acids (i.e., fish oil n' junk) since that's an "Essential"... Any thoughts to that..?

Perhaps creating a Essentials "Complete" which would have all the goodness of Essentials+Joint and the Omega's...
have you ever opened a fishoil cap? lol ive bit into one and WOW it taste like butt. ive also made my own PB and opened fishoil caps into it and that was still pretty rank. i think it would kill the taste of it, and it would even spoil if you dont hold it in the fridge which is why i think adding fishoil wouldnt work out.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i recently just started taking my essentials without putting it in a drink, just scoop it into my mouth. chew it and then take a drink after,

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There is actually powdered fish oil...
hows that taste? ive actually never seen that, and ide be weary of it going bad due to the fact that the fats can oxidize

i keep all my fish oils FROZEN

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
There is actually powdered fish oil...
I did look into doing powdered fish oil but the price is quite expensive.