SERM + PCS + Trione PCT

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.54%

SERM + PCS + Trione PCT

This will be for a H-Drol cycle @ 50/50/75/75/75/75 (6 weeks)

I expect to be shut down at the end of the cycle and this may be overkill, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. I was thinking this:

Clomid (for the boys and test rejuvination) 50mg/day weeks 1-3
    PCS (already have it, figured why not) 4 caps/day weeks 1-4
    Trione starting the beginning of week 4 @ 3/day during week 4; 2/day in week 5; 1/day in week 6

PCT duration = 6 weeks

Okay...now tell me what I can do to tweak this (i.e. dosages, timing, etc.). Thanks in advance.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post

I expect to be shut down at the end of the cycle and this may be overkill, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. I was thinking this:

Trione starting the beginning of week 4 @ 3/day during week 4; 2/day in week 5; 1/day in week 6

PCT duration = 6 weeks

Okay...now tell me what I can do to tweak this (i.e. dosages, timing, etc.). Thanks in advance.
    should get you going just fine.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

The timing of which weeks you have everything planned looks pretty standard, so I'll just make some suggestions in relevance to time of day

Clomid: 100/100/50/50 seems to be a common dosing scheme, but 50/50/50 in combination with everything else you have might possibly be enough (I can't say for sure b/c I have never ran a cycle like this AND everybody responds differently). Another option might 100/50/50 since you are ony running it three weeks. Clomid has a long half, so the timing of the dose is not crucial.

The Anabolic Innovations POST Cycle Support dosing is as suggested, two caps in the AM and two caps in the PM. Depending on your sleep patterns, you might want to play with the timing of the evening dose. It really knocks some people out, so some people take it a few hour before hitting the sack.

Trione is to be dosed at all once in the PM with a minimum of 15g of fat. I've seen a lot of people say that the just take it with their evening meal.

Any other questions?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.54%

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    The timing of which weeks you have everything planned looks pretty standard, so I'll just make some suggestions in relevance to time of day

Clomid: 100/100/50/50 seems to be a common dosing scheme, but 50/50/50 in combination with everything else you have might possibly be enough (I can't say for sure b/c I have never ran a cycle like this AND everybody responds differently). Another option might 100/50/50 since you are ony running it three weeks. Clomid has a long half, so the timing of the dose is not crucial.

The Anabolic Innovations POST Cycle Support dosing is as suggested, two caps in the AM and two caps in the PM. Depending on your sleep patterns, you might want to play with the timing of the evening dose. It really knocks some people out, so some people take it a few hour before hitting the sack.

Trione is to be dosed at all once in the PM with a minimum of 15g of fat. I've seen a lot of people say that the just take it with their evening meal.

Any other questions?
    That pretty much covers it...thanks very much. One thing, do you think three weeks tappered down is sufficient for the AI (as opposed to longer, different dosage, etc.)?
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.49%

I think what you have laid out will be fine, but I know that Trione/6-oxo can be ran up to six weeks.
  6. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.77%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I think what you have laid out will be fine, but I know that Trione/6-oxo can be ran up to six weeks.
    Agreed.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Dude is that you in your avi?
  8. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

PCT duration = 6 weeks

PCT looks fine, however since you are running 6-oxo till week 6, I recommend running PCS for 8 weeks instead of 4.
    doing my own thang!
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.54%

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Dude is that you in your avi?
    Yep
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.49%

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    PCT looks fine, however since you are running 6-oxo till week 6, I recommend running PCS for 8 weeks instead of 4.
    Not sure why I didn't think that...it was staring me right in the face
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.54%

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Really? I thought you wanted to extend the AI past the PCS, tapering it down, to avoid estrogen rebound?
  12. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.19%

Really? I thought you wanted to extend the AI past the PCS, tapering it down, to avoid estrogen rebound?
    here is no estrogen reound with Stoked, I recommend using stoked during andafter the use of an AI to maintain proper libido function; since sometimes the libido can go south on pct.
    doing my own thang!
  13. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.77%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Post Cycle Support will help reduce estro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%

you can extend it past the SERM to prevent rebound, however both trione and PCS can be used for 8 weeks continuous.

the PCT layout is definetly good gains should keep on coming!!
  15. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.77%

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    you can extend it past the SERM to prevent rebound, however both trione and PCS can be used for 8 weeks continuous.

the PCT layout is definetly good gains should keep on coming!!
    Agreed.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.75%

Why do people start trione/6-oxo after on day 22 instead of earlier on? Couldn't you start the trione at 100mg per day right at day 1 and ramp up by 100mg / 1 cap per week the entire time for 6 weeks?
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%

Quote Originally Posted by homesliceyea View Post
    Why do people start trione/6-oxo after on day 22 instead of earlier on? Couldn't you start the trione at 100mg per day right at day 1 and ramp up by 100mg / 1 cap per week the entire time for 6 weeks?
    yes you can however trione has little to no effect on E2 levels, so you can start at the beggining at 300mg of week 3 at 300mg and taper down the last week
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.75%

I don't understand what you just wrote at all. I know a lot of people say don't use any heavy AI during PCT, but I thought ramping up from a very low dose of trione/6-oxo would be okay. Like 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, then ramp down

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    yes you can however trione has little to no effect on E2 levels, so you can start at the beggining at 300mg of week 3 at 300mg and taper down the last week
  19. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.19%

I believe Crazy was trying to say 300 at the beginning of week 3, then 300, then 300, then 200 or 100. Either way it should like 300/300/200/100 or 300/300/300/100 or 300/300/200/200. There are many options especially with trione that one may apply to their pct.
    doing my own thang!
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.75%

Yea, i'm asking why beginning of week 3 and not start at a lower dose, like 100 mg at day 1 of pct? Then ramp UP, so at week 3 you would be at 300mg and continue to ramp up all the way to 600.

Also, I don't see the point of ramping down, as 6-oxo is a suicide inhibitor and you get no estrogen rebound from it. It is not like letro, which is a non-steroidal inhibitor.
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%

i understand where you are going with that, i personally dont ramp down unless the dose is high, 300 is moderate and if you have enough pills ramping down elongates the time its in your body and it also elongates your pct which is never a bad thing.

hows it all working out for you?
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.5%

I am in need of a good pct i may use post cycle support, seems to be good reviews.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.49%

What will you be cycling?
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.5%

I am currently cycling dianabol, 3 doses at 10mg each. I currently cannot get any true serms. So i am looking to the OTC approach.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.88%

Quote Originally Posted by bigvalboa View Post
    I am currently cycling dianabol, 3 doses at 10mg each. I currently cannot get any true serms. So i am looking to the OTC approach.
    Look at a multitude of products then.

PCS will be an important, but small portion of your OTC PCT.

Something like this may work for you. Good luck.

http://www.otcpct.com/
  26. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.77%

Quote Originally Posted by bigvalboa View Post

Post Cycle Support would be a nice addition to a PCT. I would also try to get a SERM. Some google search will help in this effort.
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.5%

I am running d-bol 30mg a day for 5 weeks. I found some nolva that i will take 20mg a day, what else should i be taking along with the nolva for pct?
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.49%

Are you running an aromatase inhibitor during this cycle? It would be beneficial since Dbol aromatizes.

Have a look at the thread that Kristofer posted above. It will give you an idea of what a good pct looks like and anything on their can successfully be added to a SERM for pct.

The basics will possibly include the following: SERM + test booster + aromatase inhibiter + cortisol blocker. Some people don't believe in using aromatase inhibiters and others include them in various ways. The cortisol blocker isn't absolutely necessary, but can be a nice addition if the funds are available.

You might find this thread interesting. It might not matter though since it sounds like you've already started your cycle: Dbol only PCT
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%

Are you running an aromatase inhibitor during this cycle? It would be beneficial since Dbol aromatizes.

Have a look at the thread that Kristofer posted above. It will give you an idea of what a good pct looks like and anything on their can successfully be added to a SERM for pct.

The basics will possibly include the following: SERM + test booster + aromatase inhibiter + cortisol blocker. Some people don't believe in using aromatase inhibiters and others include them in various ways. The cortisol blocker isn't absolutely necessary, but can be a nice addition if the funds are available.

You might find this thread interesting. It might not matter though since it sounds like you've already started your cycle: Dbol only PCT

also Dbol aromatizes to a very potent 17b methyl Estradiol, so gyno is very likely unless your not prone to it.

for Dbol i think it important to have proper post cycly therapy but if you can truely not get one, Reversitol + PCS would work very well!!! and you can add something like DTHC in as well,
  30. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.77%

You can also check this out but I still highly suggest a SERM.

www.otcpct.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 02:41 AM
  2. Havoc stack, to SERM or not to SERM.
    By ChaoticReign in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 04:31 AM
  3. just one week of SERM? short term serm
    By elabor in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5