SERM + PCS + Trione PCT

cynic

cynic

Awards
This will be for a H-Drol cycle @ 50/50/75/75/75/75 (6 weeks)

I expect to be shut down at the end of the cycle and this may be overkill, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. I was thinking this:

Clomid (for the boys and test rejuvination) 50mg/day weeks 1-3
PCS (already have it, figured why not) 4 caps/day weeks 1-4
Trione starting the beginning of week 4 @ 3/day during week 4; 2/day in week 5; 1/day in week 6

PCT duration = 6 weeks

Okay...now tell me what I can do to tweak this (i.e. dosages, timing, etc.). Thanks in advance.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

I expect to be shut down at the end of the cycle and this may be overkill, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. I was thinking this:

Trione starting the beginning of week 4 @ 3/day during week 4; 2/day in week 5; 1/day in week 6

PCT duration = 6 weeks

Okay...now tell me what I can do to tweak this (i.e. dosages, timing, etc.). Thanks in advance.
should get you going just fine.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The timing of which weeks you have everything planned looks pretty standard, so I'll just make some suggestions in relevance to time of day :D

Clomid: 100/100/50/50 seems to be a common dosing scheme, but 50/50/50 in combination with everything else you have might possibly be enough (I can't say for sure b/c I have never ran a cycle like this AND everybody responds differently). Another option might 100/50/50 since you are ony running it three weeks. Clomid has a long half, so the timing of the dose is not crucial.

The Anabolic Innovations POST Cycle Support dosing is as suggested, two caps in the AM and two caps in the PM. Depending on your sleep patterns, you might want to play with the timing of the evening dose. It really knocks some people out, so some people take it a few hour before hitting the sack.

Trione is to be dosed at all once in the PM with a minimum of 15g of fat. I've seen a lot of people say that the just take it with their evening meal.

Any other questions?

cynic

cynic

Awards
The timing of which weeks you have everything planned looks pretty standard, so I'll just make some suggestions in relevance to time of day :D

Clomid: 100/100/50/50 seems to be a common dosing scheme, but 50/50/50 in combination with everything else you have might possibly be enough (I can't say for sure b/c I have never ran a cycle like this AND everybody responds differently). Another option might 100/50/50 since you are ony running it three weeks. Clomid has a long half, so the timing of the dose is not crucial.

The Anabolic Innovations POST Cycle Support dosing is as suggested, two caps in the AM and two caps in the PM. Depending on your sleep patterns, you might want to play with the timing of the evening dose. It really knocks some people out, so some people take it a few hour before hitting the sack.

Trione is to be dosed at all once in the PM with a minimum of 15g of fat. I've seen a lot of people say that the just take it with their evening meal.

Any other questions?
That pretty much covers it...thanks very much. One thing, do you think three weeks tappered down is sufficient for the AI (as opposed to longer, different dosage, etc.)?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think what you have laid out will be fine, but I know that Trione/6-oxo can be ran up to six weeks.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established

PCT duration = 6 weeks

PCT looks fine, however since you are running 6-oxo till week 6, I recommend running PCS for 8 weeks instead of 4.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT looks fine, however since you are running 6-oxo till week 6, I recommend running PCS for 8 weeks instead of 4.
Not sure why I didn't think that...it was staring me right in the face :poke:

cynic

cynic

Awards
Really? I thought you wanted to extend the AI past the PCS, tapering it down, to avoid estrogen rebound?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Really? I thought you wanted to extend the AI past the PCS, tapering it down, to avoid estrogen rebound?
here is no estrogen reound with Stoked, I recommend using stoked during andafter the use of an AI to maintain proper libido function; since sometimes the libido can go south on pct.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you can extend it past the SERM to prevent rebound, however both trione and PCS can be used for 8 weeks continuous.

the PCT layout is definetly good gains should keep on coming!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can extend it past the SERM to prevent rebound, however both trione and PCS can be used for 8 weeks continuous.

the PCT layout is definetly good gains should keep on coming!!
Agreed.

homesliceyea

Awards
Why do people start trione/6-oxo after on day 22 instead of earlier on? Couldn't you start the trione at 100mg per day right at day 1 and ramp up by 100mg / 1 cap per week the entire time for 6 weeks?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why do people start trione/6-oxo after on day 22 instead of earlier on? Couldn't you start the trione at 100mg per day right at day 1 and ramp up by 100mg / 1 cap per week the entire time for 6 weeks?
yes you can however trione has little to no effect on E2 levels, so you can start at the beggining at 300mg of week 3 at 300mg and taper down the last week

homesliceyea

Awards
I don't understand what you just wrote at all. I know a lot of people say don't use any heavy AI during PCT, but I thought ramping up from a very low dose of trione/6-oxo would be okay. Like 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, then ramp down

yes you can however trione has little to no effect on E2 levels, so you can start at the beggining at 300mg of week 3 at 300mg and taper down the last week

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I believe Crazy was trying to say 300 at the beginning of week 3, then 300, then 300, then 200 or 100. Either way it should like 300/300/200/100 or 300/300/300/100 or 300/300/200/200. There are many options especially with trione that one may apply to their pct.

homesliceyea

Awards
Yea, i'm asking why beginning of week 3 and not start at a lower dose, like 100 mg at day 1 of pct? Then ramp UP, so at week 3 you would be at 300mg and continue to ramp up all the way to 600.

Also, I don't see the point of ramping down, as 6-oxo is a suicide inhibitor and you get no estrogen rebound from it. It is not like letro, which is a non-steroidal inhibitor.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i understand where you are going with that, i personally dont ramp down unless the dose is high, 300 is moderate and if you have enough pills ramping down elongates the time its in your body and it also elongates your pct which is never a bad thing.

hows it all working out for you?

bigvalboa

Awards
I am in need of a good pct i may use post cycle support, seems to be good reviews.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What will you be cycling?

bigvalboa

Awards
I am currently cycling dianabol, 3 doses at 10mg each. I currently cannot get any true serms. So i am looking to the OTC approach.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I am currently cycling dianabol, 3 doses at 10mg each. I currently cannot get any true serms. So i am looking to the OTC approach.
Look at a multitude of products then.

PCS will be an important, but small portion of your OTC PCT.

Something like this may work for you. Good luck.

http://www.otcpct.com/

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Post Cycle Support would be a nice addition to a PCT. I would also try to get a SERM. Some google search will help in this effort.:)

bigvalboa

Awards
I am running d-bol 30mg a day for 5 weeks. I found some nolva that i will take 20mg a day, what else should i be taking along with the nolva for pct?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you running an aromatase inhibitor during this cycle? It would be beneficial since Dbol aromatizes.

Have a look at the thread that Kristofer posted above. It will give you an idea of what a good pct looks like and anything on their can successfully be added to a SERM for pct.

The basics will possibly include the following: SERM + test booster + aromatase inhibiter + cortisol blocker. Some people don't believe in using aromatase inhibiters and others include them in various ways. The cortisol blocker isn't absolutely necessary, but can be a nice addition if the funds are available.

You might find this thread interesting. It might not matter though since it sounds like you've already started your cycle: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/118369-dbol-only-pct.html

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you running an aromatase inhibitor during this cycle? It would be beneficial since Dbol aromatizes.

Have a look at the thread that Kristofer posted above. It will give you an idea of what a good pct looks like and anything on their can successfully be added to a SERM for pct.

The basics will possibly include the following: SERM + test booster + aromatase inhibiter + cortisol blocker. Some people don't believe in using aromatase inhibiters and others include them in various ways. The cortisol blocker isn't absolutely necessary, but can be a nice addition if the funds are available.

You might find this thread interesting. It might not matter though since it sounds like you've already started your cycle: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/118369-dbol-only-pct.html

also Dbol aromatizes to a very potent 17b methyl Estradiol, so gyno is very likely unless your not prone to it.

for Dbol i think it important to have proper post cycly therapy but if you can truely not get one, Reversitol + PCS would work very well!!! and you can add something like DTHC in as well,