Blow Out Sale at Nutraplanet!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's one catch, the sale will be on one product that will be chosen by YOU!

Click below and vote for the product that you want to see on sale at Nutraplanet:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/116683-woot-nutraplanet-special-2.html#post1802285

Guys, here's your chance to determine the next deal. Instead of us telling you which product it will be...you tell us <BRILLIANT!>

Which Anabolic Innovations should be blow the roof off of?

Cycle Support, Post Cycle Support, Life Support, Stoked? ~You Decide!

To be continued...
EDIT: To all of you posters: I misunderstood what was going on and jumped the gun on my announcement. How about this, we'll send out an email to Team Anabolic Members once the product has been chosen and the sale has been made official.

If you're already a member, then you're all set. If not, go to www.anabolicinnovations.com, scroll down, and register. You will not receive any spam, just updates for discounts, sales, beta testing, give aways, logging opportunities, etc, etc.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not sure what's going on...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry, I'm still not sure what's going on, but I think I'm going to vote for Glycobol:fingersx:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What? I don't see the big deal...just sayin' :D

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did I say Glycobol? My bad, I meant Cycle Support :ntome:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now that would be tough to do!!!!
You go back to being jealous...my post w/o shake just consisted of AI Peanut Butter Isolate and PB Cycle Support ;)

To all of you posters: I misunderstood what was going on and jumped the gun on my announcement. How about this, we'll send out an email to Team Anabolic Members once the product has been chosen and the sale has been made official.

If you're already a member, then you're all set. If not, go to www.anabolicinnovations.com, scroll down, and register. You will not receive any spam, just updates for discounts, sales, beta testing, give aways, logging opportunities, etc, etc.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
You go back to being jealous...my post w/o shake just consisted of AI Peanut Butter Isolate and PB Cycle Support ;)

To all of you posters: I misunderstood what was going on and jumped the gun on my announcement. How about this, we'll send out an email to Team Anabolic Members once the product has been chosen and the sale has been made official.

It's hard to be jealous when I have no idea what you are talking about. I'm in the dark here.:biglaugh:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
UPDATE:

Make sure and check back frequently, for the fun has just began!!!

Also Crowler, the President of AI, mentioned something about a big Anabolic Innovations sale kicking off in 2 days at NutraPlanet.... hmmmm :D
I have not heard this yet, but apparently the Ninja Monkeys at Nutraplanet have had their ears to the ground...stay tuned...

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
yes....an unusually large shipment of AI product is scheduled for delivery to the NP warehouse tomorrow......i wonder what that means?? :think:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes....an unusually large shipment of AI product is scheduled for delivery to the NP warehouse tomorrow......i wonder what that means?? :think:
I was told that I can finally spill the beans!

IT'S A BUY ONE GET 50% OFF THE SECOND SALE! DON'T FOREGET THAT SHIPPING IS CURRENTLY FREE AT NUTRAPLANET!!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was told that I can finally spill the beans!

IT'S A BUY ONE GET 50% OFF THE SECOND SALE! DON'T FOREGET THAT SHIPPING IS CURRENTLY FREE AT NUTRAPLANET!!!
Juicy! :food:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
btw......THE SALE IS UP!!!!

Don't let Mike's Bike distract you from the SWEET DEALS that Anabolic Innovations is currently offering! :woohoo:

FOR 3 DAYS ONLY, take advantage of the AI Twin packs, at UNBEATABLE LOW PRICES!!!

- ONLY $62.98!!!

- ONLY $56.18!!!

- ONLY $65.18!!!

- ONLY $50.99!!!

- ONLY $62.98!!!

- ONLY $62.98!!!

**Please note that supplies are limited!!! Be sure to get your quality supplements today!!

Now, if only Mike can offer a Buy 1 Get 1 50% OFF on his sweet bike collection...... :fingersx:

yowzatheman

Awards
awesome deal guys, i just got a pack of life support.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
btw......THE SALE IS UP!!!!
Thank you Hank. I've been away from the cp for about a day:

Don't let Mike's Bike distract you from the SWEET DEALS that Anabolic Innovations is currently offering! :woohoo:

FOR 3 DAYS ONLY, take advantage of the AI Twin packs, at UNBEATABLE LOW PRICES!!!

- ONLY $62.98!!!

- ONLY $56.18!!!

- ONLY $65.18!!!

- ONLY $50.99!!!

- ONLY $62.98!!!

- ONLY $62.98!!!

**Please note that supplies are limited!!! Be sure to get your quality supplements today!!

Now, if only Mike can offer a Buy 1 Get 1 50% OFF on his sweet bike collection...... :fingersx:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like NP has fallen asleep at the wheel, b/c buy one get one 1/2 off is still available AND free shipping still applies.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woohoo!!!!

Thanks for the heads up ;)