Cycle Support Taste Good

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
I think the chocolate tastes pretty good. Reminds me of smoke snakes on 4th of July and a bit of raisins. May not taste like chocolate, but it does not taste bad at all. I don't know why some people have a problem with the taste?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Smoke snakes?

I've never had an issue with the taste, even the short period before I was a rep. I think finding a flavor of protein that works with the Cycle Support is key.

Thanks for your feedback!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
i shotgun my cycle support with orange juice :) works nicely! straight on the tongue then chased with the juice.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now that, I can't imgaine tasting good, lol.

I think Pembroke doesn't something like that too though.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
I had been taking it with my shake, but I tried some w/o and I liked it. I might try to just dump it in my mouth bc I don't know if I'm losing some in the bottom of the blender with my oats.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now that, I can't imgaine tasting good, lol.

I think Pembroke doesn't something like that too though.

I only had a problem with taste for the 1st couple of days then it did not bother me. I used Juicy Fruit gum. Slam the CS and pop a stick of Juicy Fruit and all is good.:)

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just dump it in my mouth and chase it with water. I use the peanut butter flavor.

harleyman89

harleyman89

Awards
I used to try and drink it with my shake, made it taste horrible. So i was mixing it with milk and forced it down. Got sick of that so I just scooped it and threw it down with water. I can't explain the taste but it wasn't easy to keep it down lol. I'll stick with the pill form :p

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I like to eat it. Taste good to me. But I'm odd!

kochise

Awards
Onestly I don't like the taste. I bought choco.
I have to try to drink it with orange jus or like that....'cause with choco protein is to bad!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I must have acquired the taste...lol

My shakes seem to be "missing" something without the CS.

No complaints here. CS FTW!

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I wish I got peanut butter...chocolate is awful. But still such a great/necessary product

BradyJ15

Awards
I think the chocolate tastes like batteries, but mixed in with Chocolate Muscle Milk I actually like the extra tang. I feel like I'm 'earning' the protein that way.

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
I just dump it in my mouth and chase it with water. I use the peanut butter flavor.
damn now that is hardcore! i always had to use ~4oz water and finish up the last bit of dirt like a shot of tequila

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
PNbutter rocks. Just eat it straight out of the jar......