Questions anyone - AnabolicMinds.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1236 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 447

Questions anyone

  1.  01-28-2009  07:12 PM
    Banned crazyfool405's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Posts
    7,439
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    0

    Questions anyone


    Anyone here running a cycle and need help putting it together with support supplements and PCT?

    Anyone have any questions on any products that we can help you answer?



  2.  01-29-2009  08:00 AM
    Registered User Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Location
    misery
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,598
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    13725

    Any new products in the near future for AI?

    •   
  3.  01-29-2009  09:57 AM
    Banned crazyfool405's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Posts
    7,439
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    0

    Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Any new products in the near future for AI?
    I can't see why not but it would be too early to disclose anything at this point


  4.  01-29-2009  04:01 PM
    Registered User Blackfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Stats
    5'3"  0 lbs.
    Location
    winterfell
    Age
    28
    Posts
    166
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    152

    I have one; does size (lbs) factor into the dosing at all? Ie: would 125 lb female still take 2 scoops daily? (bc that's what I've been doing )

  5.  01-29-2009  04:31 PM
    Banned crazyfool405's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Posts
    7,439
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    0

    Originally Posted by Blackfish View Post
    I have one; does size (lbs) factor into the dosing at all? Ie: would 125 lb female still take 2 scoops daily? (bc that's what I've been doing )

    as far as on cycle it really depends on the compound in my opinion, From what i have read your on anavar? That in itself is pretty mild (one of the most mild if not the mildest). you can probably get away with one scoop to be honest, but to be safe use 2 it really cant hurt the herbs used in cycle support are great for mostly anyone.

    Hope this helps

  6.  01-29-2009  04:40 PM
    Registered User Blackfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Stats
    5'3"  0 lbs.
    Location
    winterfell
    Age
    28
    Posts
    166
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    152

    Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    as far as on cycle it really depends on the compound in my opinion, From what i have read your on anavar? That in itself is pretty mild (one of the most mild if not the mildest). you can probably get away with one scoop to be honest, but to be safe use 2 it really cant hurt the herbs used in cycle support are great for mostly anyone.

    Hope this helps

    Yup anavar/clen/t3.
    That does help, thanks! I'm a big person on the inside anyway

  7.  01-30-2009  02:39 AM
    Registered User andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    land of the boring
    Posts
    5,185
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    489780

    Originally Posted by Blackfish View Post
    Yup anavar/clen/t3.
    That does help, thanks! I'm a big person on the inside anyway
    watch your bp while on clen
    doing my own thang!

  8.  01-30-2009  11:12 AM
    Banned crazyfool405's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Posts
    7,439
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    0

    Any body else have any questions about products or product staxks to acheive your goals?


  9.  01-31-2009  12:31 PM
    AI Sports Nutrition A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,615
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    6945

    Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    watch your bp while on clen

    Agreed Clen can be hell on BP
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  10.  01-31-2009  01:18 PM
    Banned crazyfool405's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Posts
    7,439
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    0

    I personally never had a problem with clen and bp even when stacked with epi and hdrol. Make sure u keep a watch on bp


  11.  01-31-2009  01:41 PM
    Banned crazyfool405's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Posts
    7,439
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    0

    I personally never had a problem with clen and bp even when stacked with epi and hdrol. Make sure u keep a watch on bp


  12.  02-04-2009  07:42 AM
    Registered User mark831's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Location
    London
    Posts
    21
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    113

    Crazy fool.........Im just coming off a 4 week m-drol pulse (3xper week 20mg)
    I dont "feel" shutdown (If that is possible) ...no real sides, slight lethargy etc...put on 12lbs so am happy.

    Going to run Nolva 30, 20,10 with test booster and anti cort. On the last week of running the nolva at 10mg im throwing in trione at 300mg, then the week after 200mg and then 100mg to prevent any rebound.....

    I have neen using AI PCS on "off" days of this pulse. I have another PCS to hand......should I run this from day 1 of PCT or introduce it around the same time as the trione and run it for 4 weeks....Have seen a few comments posted about using it with SERMS may surpress Estrogen too much and cause a rebound...thoughts???

    Thanks

  13.  02-04-2009  07:51 AM
    Banned crazyfool405's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Posts
    7,439
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    0

    Originally Posted by mark831 View Post
    Crazy fool.........Im just coming off a 4 week m-drol pulse (3xper week 20mg)
    I dont "feel" shutdown (If that is possible) ...no real sides, slight lethargy etc...put on 12lbs so am happy.

    Going to run Nolva 30, 20,10 with test booster and anti cort. On the last week of running the nolva at 10mg im throwing in trione at 300mg, then the week after 200mg and then 100mg to prevent any rebound.....

    I have neen using AI PCS on "off" days of this pulse. I have another PCS to hand......should I run this from day 1 of PCT or introduce it around the same time as the trione and run it for 4 weeks....Have seen a few comments posted about using it with SERMS may surpress Estrogen too much and cause a rebound...thoughts???

    Thanks
    i think what you have so far for PCT is fine and recovery should be quite easy. however it may be over kill to add PCS with Trione after nolva but it certainly cannot hurt!!! you many even drop a little BF and keep getting stronger!

  14.  02-04-2009  08:05 AM
    Registered User mark831's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Location
    London
    Posts
    21
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    113

    Thanks brother..........prolly best to go without the PCS.....im starting a cut in a few months so may throw it in with Recreate and PRIMe (weird combo I know) or maybe just keep it for a Hdrol cycle im planning later on in the year!!

    Just wanted to say love PCS, used it with Hdrol and Epi before....just though I needed a SERM this time as Mdrol is a lot harsher.........too scared to run a straight through cycle with it!!

  15.  02-04-2009  08:08 AM
    Banned crazyfool405's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Posts
    7,439
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    0

    Originally Posted by mark831 View Post
    Thanks brother..........prolly best to go without the PCS.....im starting a cut in a few months so may throw it in with Recreate and PRIMe (weird combo I know) or maybe just keep it for a Hdrol cycle im planning later on in the year!!

    Just wanted to say love PCS, used it with Hdrol and Epi before....just though I needed a SERM this time as Mdrol is a lot harsher.........too scared to run a straight through cycle with it!!
    pulse cycles are ment for a much easier recovery!! what you have lined up is good.

    im glad to hear you liked PCS.

    if you have anyother questions post it here and we will be more then happy to help.

  16.  02-04-2009  11:38 PM
    Registered User andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    land of the boring
    Posts
    5,185
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    489780

    Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    pulse cycles are ment for a much easier recovery!! what you have lined up is good.

    im glad to hear you liked PCS.

    if you have anyother questions post it here and we will be more then happy to help.
    Agreed, feel free to ask questions about anything, as for PCS; it is a great product, and is awesome for older men
    doing my own thang!

  17.  02-05-2009  05:45 PM
    Registered User Chub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Stats
    5'11"  171 lbs.
    Location
    UK
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,253
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    19885

    Any harm in running 3 scoops of cycle support during my havoc cycle? i've just been using 2 scoops a day at the moment, but thought about 3 a day when i bump up to 40mg. I have Life Support to use for PCT.
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  18.  02-05-2009  06:10 PM
    Banned crazyfool405's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Posts
    7,439
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    0

    Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    Any harm in running 3 scoops of cycle support during my havoc cycle? i've just been using 2 scoops a day at the moment, but thought about 3 a day when i bump up to 40mg. I have Life Support to use for PCT.
    I don't see the harm in it personally. When I dose ingredients individually I use more the what 2 scoops CS gives. I however don't think its necessary. Bloods have came back quite well with recomended doses


  19.  02-05-2009  06:34 PM
    Registered User andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    land of the boring
    Posts
    5,185
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    489780

    Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    Any harm in running 3 scoops of cycle support during my havoc cycle? i've just been using 2 scoops a day at the moment, but thought about 3 a day when i bump up to 40mg. I have Life Support to use for PCT.
    is it the red yeast rice version, because I recommend taking at least 50 mg of cq-10 if that is the case. RYR has proven to decrease levels of cq-10 within the organs.
    doing my own thang!

  20.  02-05-2009  06:43 PM
    Registered User Chub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Stats
    5'11"  171 lbs.
    Location
    UK
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,253
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    19885

    Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    is it the red yeast rice version, because I recommend taking at least 50 mg of cq-10 if that is the case. RYR has proven to decrease levels of cq-10 within the organs.
    Yeah it is, i got 2 tubs. I'll pick some up tomorrow. Will the RYR have a huge effect on me?
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

Page 1 of 23 1236 ... LastLast

Similar Forum Threads

  1. questions about what to use..
    By roachboy101 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 06:03 PM
  2. MGF questions
    By Jack3DCOPPER in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 12:16 AM
  3. Some LG questions
    By Cfour in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-01-2009, 10:10 PM
  4. GHR HGH and IGF-1 questions
    By bds6867 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 12:57 PM