Questions anyone

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anyone here running a cycle and need help putting it together with support supplements and PCT?

Anyone have any questions on any products that we can help you answer?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Any new products in the near future for AI?

Blackfish

Blackfish

Awards
I have one; does size (lbs) factor into the dosing at all? Ie: would 125 lb female still take 2 scoops daily? (bc that's what I've been doing ;) )

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have one; does size (lbs) factor into the dosing at all? Ie: would 125 lb female still take 2 scoops daily? (bc that's what I've been doing ;) )

as far as on cycle it really depends on the compound in my opinion, From what i have read your on anavar? That in itself is pretty mild (one of the most mild if not the mildest). you can probably get away with one scoop to be honest, but to be safe use 2 it really cant hurt the herbs used in cycle support are great for mostly anyone.

Hope this helps

Blackfish

Blackfish

Awards
as far as on cycle it really depends on the compound in my opinion, From what i have read your on anavar? That in itself is pretty mild (one of the most mild if not the mildest). you can probably get away with one scoop to be honest, but to be safe use 2 it really cant hurt the herbs used in cycle support are great for mostly anyone.

Hope this helps

Yup anavar/clen/t3.
That does help, thanks! I'm a big person on the inside anyway ;)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Any body else have any questions about products or product staxks to acheive your goals?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I personally never had a problem with clen and bp even when stacked with epi and hdrol. Make sure u keep a watch on bp

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I personally never had a problem with clen and bp even when stacked with epi and hdrol. Make sure u keep a watch on bp

mark831

Awards
Crazy fool.........Im just coming off a 4 week m-drol pulse (3xper week 20mg)
I dont "feel" shutdown (If that is possible) ...no real sides, slight lethargy etc...put on 12lbs so am happy.

Going to run Nolva 30, 20,10 with test booster and anti cort. On the last week of running the nolva at 10mg im throwing in trione at 300mg, then the week after 200mg and then 100mg to prevent any rebound.....

I have neen using AI PCS on "off" days of this pulse. I have another PCS to hand......should I run this from day 1 of PCT or introduce it around the same time as the trione and run it for 4 weeks....Have seen a few comments posted about using it with SERMS may surpress Estrogen too much and cause a rebound...thoughts???

Thanks

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Crazy fool.........Im just coming off a 4 week m-drol pulse (3xper week 20mg)
I dont "feel" shutdown (If that is possible) ...no real sides, slight lethargy etc...put on 12lbs so am happy.

Going to run Nolva 30, 20,10 with test booster and anti cort. On the last week of running the nolva at 10mg im throwing in trione at 300mg, then the week after 200mg and then 100mg to prevent any rebound.....

I have neen using AI PCS on "off" days of this pulse. I have another PCS to hand......should I run this from day 1 of PCT or introduce it around the same time as the trione and run it for 4 weeks....Have seen a few comments posted about using it with SERMS may surpress Estrogen too much and cause a rebound...thoughts???

Thanks
i think what you have so far for PCT is fine and recovery should be quite easy. however it may be over kill to add PCS with Trione after nolva but it certainly cannot hurt!!! you many even drop a little BF and keep getting stronger!

mark831

Awards
Thanks brother..........prolly best to go without the PCS.....im starting a cut in a few months so may throw it in with Recreate and PRIMe (weird combo I know) or maybe just keep it for a Hdrol cycle im planning later on in the year!!

Just wanted to say love PCS, used it with Hdrol and Epi before....just though I needed a SERM this time as Mdrol is a lot harsher.........too scared to run a straight through cycle with it!!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks brother..........prolly best to go without the PCS.....im starting a cut in a few months so may throw it in with Recreate and PRIMe (weird combo I know) or maybe just keep it for a Hdrol cycle im planning later on in the year!!

Just wanted to say love PCS, used it with Hdrol and Epi before....just though I needed a SERM this time as Mdrol is a lot harsher.........too scared to run a straight through cycle with it!!
pulse cycles are ment for a much easier recovery!! what you have lined up is good.

im glad to hear you liked PCS.

if you have anyother questions post it here and we will be more then happy to help.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
pulse cycles are ment for a much easier recovery!! what you have lined up is good.

im glad to hear you liked PCS.

if you have anyother questions post it here and we will be more then happy to help.
Agreed, feel free to ask questions about anything, as for PCS; it is a great product, and is awesome for older men

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Any harm in running 3 scoops of cycle support during my havoc cycle? i've just been using 2 scoops a day at the moment, but thought about 3 a day when i bump up to 40mg. I have Life Support to use for PCT.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Any harm in running 3 scoops of cycle support during my havoc cycle? i've just been using 2 scoops a day at the moment, but thought about 3 a day when i bump up to 40mg. I have Life Support to use for PCT.
I don't see the harm in it personally. When I dose ingredients individually I use more the what 2 scoops CS gives. I however don't think its necessary. Bloods have came back quite well with recomended doses

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
is it the red yeast rice version, because I recommend taking at least 50 mg of cq-10 if that is the case. RYR has proven to decrease levels of cq-10 within the organs.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
is it the red yeast rice version, because I recommend taking at least 50 mg of cq-10 if that is the case. RYR has proven to decrease levels of cq-10 within the organs.
Yeah it is, i got 2 tubs. I'll pick some up tomorrow. Will the RYR have a huge effect on me?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah it is, i got 2 tubs. I'll pick some up tomorrow. Will the RYR have a huge effect on me?

no but it is a statin so liver enzymes would be elevated a little more then you would expect. but add in some co q 10 because RYR depletes it from the heart.

however we do have an analog of co q 10 in cycle support it cant hurt to do a little extra supplementation.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Does any one else have any questions that we can help answer? Anything in reguards to diet cycles and dosing schemes?

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
What would you suggest on a 3on 3off 3 on cycle of clen/thyroxine with DCP thrown in?

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Okay crazy, been thinking about using real gear,.. but have great fear of gyno. What could I do oncycle to prevent that from occurring? A friend said to take nolva oncycle, would this be effective? I have clomid for pct and would like to use it!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nolva can help with gyno on cycle because it binds to the receptors essentially displacing estrogen and not allowing it to bind. However it still leaves much flowing estrogenwhich will cause bloat. My reccommendation is arimidex on cycle every other day at .5 mg to keep estrogen to a minimum but preventing it from going too too low.

Hope this helps

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Nolva can help with gyno on cycle because it binds to the receptors essentially displacing estrogen and not allowing it to bind. However it still leaves much flowing estrogenwhich will cause bloat. My reccommendation is arimidex on cycle every other day at .5 mg to keep estrogen to a minimum but preventing it from going too too low.

Hope this helps

.5mg is fine but I suggest 1mg of arimadex, drink pleny of water, and watch your cholestrol.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think starting off with .5 mg eod is safe if you need more e2 suppression then bump it up but on an every other day dose scheme like its layed out I don't think cholesterol will be much of an issue

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I think starting off with .5 mg eod is safe if you need more e2 suppression then bump it up but on an every other day dose scheme like its layed out I don't think cholesterol will be much of an issue

When mixing AI's with AAS's, I ALWAYS RECOMMEND TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE, that is all, just be careful and play it safe.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Gotta be careful with lots of things but you are absolutly rightbasically all steroids can negatively effect cholesterol levels

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Thank you gents,.. I appreciate it!!!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like this. Q&A with AI definetly good stuff and ull be sure to get some opinionated answers :)

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
would pinning twice a week, say monday/thursday be alright for enanthate if done at 250mg for 12 weeks?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Element thanks for the question. Yes pinning 250 mg 2x a week monday thursday or sunday wednesday is fine! However if your only doin 250 mg per week. For let's say trt 1 x a week is usually implemented and not 125mg 2x a week.

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
Element thanks for the question. Yes pinning 250 mg 2x a week monday thursday or sunday wednesday is fine! However if your only doin 250 mg per week. For let's say trt 1 x a week is usually implemented and not 125mg 2x a week.

trt? Well im also using dbol orally for 8 weeks

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
trt? Well im also using dbol orally for 8 weeks
TRT - Testosterone replacement therapy

i would suggest 500mg weekly for test and 30-40 mg per day of dbol (dbol for NO longer then 6 weeks due to toxicity, however 4 weeks would be perfect.)

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
TRT - Testosterone replacement therapy

i would suggest 500mg weekly for test and 30-40 mg per day of dbol (dbol for NO longer then 6 weeks due to toxicity, however 4 weeks would be perfect.)
would a 4 weeks on 4 off then 4 on again split of the dbol work? Only ran it once, it was dbol alone for 6 weeks at 40-50mg ED. So i'm far from an expert on the substance.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
would a 4 weeks on 4 off then 4 on again split of the dbol work? Only ran it once, it was dbol alone for 6 weeks at 40-50mg ED. So i'm far from an expert on the substance.
i wouldnt run it like that ... what are your goals?

i hope your taking cycle support to help with BP and cholesterol levels.

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt run it like that ... what are your goals?

i hope your taking cycle support to help with BP and cholesterol levels.
cycle support and pct are all set.

I'm trying to get maximal gains in size with some in strength and lean up a bit while doing all this.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
cycle support and pct are all set.

I'm trying to get maximal gains in size with some in strength and lean up a bit while doing all this.
i think 4 weeks dbol with a break then go into injectable winny for the last few weeks of the cycle.

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
i think 4 weeks dbol with a break then go into injectable winny for the last few weeks of the cycle.
my guy is ****in' up. he doesnt have any stock of anything really right now. So my options are pretty limited unless i can find a legit online. but those are 1 in a billion at best

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my guy is ****in' up. he doesnt have any stock of anything really right now. So my options are pretty limited unless i can find a legit online. but those are 1 in a billion at best
well give a cycle layout , along with the gear you have access too and lets see if we cant get something together that works for you

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
well give a cycle layout , along with the gear you have access too and lets see if we cant get something together that works for you
cycle support, clomid and nolva for pct. 250- 5mg dbol tabs, 24-250mg test E amps.

Weeks 1-4: DBOL 30-40mg ED split twice to AM/Mid day.
Weeks 1-12: Test Enanthate 250mg on monday/thursday split.
Cycle support throughout...
Weeks 13-14: 40mg Nolva
Weeks 14-15: 100mg Clomid

Current Bodyweight being 225 at 6'2.
Consuming 10 meals a day including shakes.
about 350g protein, about 400g carbs, and moderating fat intake keeping it around or under 40g.

Also supping multi, BCAA's, DCP, EFA's, CLA, Vit-C, probiotics, L-carnitine, and heavy dosing on milk thistle and NAC for liver care.

Any advice is greatly appreciated!! Also whats your favorite method of scaring an amp for safe opening...?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
cycle support, clomid and nolva for pct. 250- 5mg dbol tabs, 24-250mg test E amps.

Weeks 1-4: DBOL 30-40mg ED split twice to AM/Mid day.
Weeks 1-12: Test Enanthate 250mg on monday/thursday split.
Cycle support throughout...
Weeks 13-14: 40mg Nolva
Weeks 14-15: 100mg Clomid

Current Bodyweight being 225 at 6'2.
Consuming 10 meals a day including shakes.
about 350g protein, about 400g carbs, and moderating fat intake keeping it around or under 40g.

Also supping multi, BCAA's, DCP, EFA's, CLA, Vit-C, probiotics, L-carnitine, and heavy dosing on milk thistle and NAC for liver care.

Any advice is greatly appreciated!! Also whats your favorite method of scaring an amp for safe opening...?
do you have access to any aromatase inhibitor?

any way, i would just leave it as is with the Dbol kickstart if thats all you can get,

i would also switch the clomid and nolva around so the clomid is first. also 500mg per week of test. 250 mg is gunna shut down natural levels but its going to keep that at a normal level. meaning even though your shut down, the amount of test your using is just about equal to the amount of test you started with.

i would also wait 10 days before you implement PCT instead of 7.

i dont use amps but there is a way to break it PM me.

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
do you have access to any aromatase inhibitor?

any way, i would just leave it as is with the Dbol kickstart if thats all you can get,

i would also switch the clomid and nolva around so the clomid is first. also 500mg per week of test. 250 mg is gunna shut down natural levels but its going to keep that at a normal level. meaning even though your shut down, the amount of test your using is just about equal to the amount of test you started with.

i would also wait 10 days before you implement PCT instead of 7.

i dont use amps but there is a way to break it PM me.
I'll get one.
And as for the test i hope it didnt sound like it was 250 for the whole week.. i meant 250 on mon and 250 on thurs. as for the clomid/nolva flip i'll do that.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea it sounded like you were doing 250 a week which confused me, but 500mg a week and your good to go.

anyother questions shoot em this way!