Cycle Support Pudding!

  1. Cycle Support Pudding!


    So i made this up today..

    50g natty peanut butter
    desert spoonful of coconut oil
    peanut butter cycle support

    TASTY!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”


  2. Interesting!
    •   
       


  3. Sounds like a great idea reps.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  4. Looks good, its a TON of fat though...

  5. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    Looks good, its a TON of fat though...
    good fat! thats why i made it The after taste is a bit bitter, couldn't eat it all the time though
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    good fat! thats why i made it The after taste is a bit bitter, couldn't eat it all the time though

    still about 40g of fat maybe a lil more,

    why no just peanut butter (allnatural) melt it, add 4 ounce- 5ounce water cycle support and 2 scoops protein powder.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    still about 40g of fat maybe a lil more,

    why no just peanut butter (allnatural) melt it, add 4 ounce- 5ounce water cycle support and 2 scoops protein powder.
    AGREED PB is the way to go
    doing my own thang!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    still about 40g of fat maybe a lil more,

    why no just peanut butter (allnatural) melt it, add 4 ounce- 5ounce water cycle support and 2 scoops protein powder.
    i was thinking about some whey in the mix. only protein i have is raspberry flavour though lol. I might give it a try see what it comes out like, cheers
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    i was thinking about some whey in the mix. only protein i have is raspberry flavour though lol. I might give it a try see what it comes out like, cheers

    very awesome let us know how it comes out!!!
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in